• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

f0rk

Fear not brother Tashbrooke. For your coming child was conceived at the same time as our saviour Yeezus did yet again bless the world with His gospel to change it for the better once more. Therefore your offspring is destined, despite His/Her questionable parentage, to change the musical landscape of both his chosen genre and popular culture in general. They too will have the genius required to produce a discography of records that are constantly evolving ahead of what people expect from them, leaving poor imitators and false idols fighting over small scraps of relevance. Yes, the ignorant and uneducated may discuss Their work under headings like "Why do alot of people hate ____?" but that is the price paid for such masterful works. So go forth Tashbrooke and be pleased, for your have done your part in fulfilling Lord Yeezus's grand plan.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Fear not brother Tashbrooke. For your coming child was conceived at the same time as our saviour Yeezus did yet again bless the world with His gospel to change it for the better once more. Therefore your offspring is destined, despite His/Her questionable parentage, to change the musical landscape of both his chosen genre and popular culture in general. They too will have the genius required to produce a discography of records that are constantly evolving ahead of what people expect from them, leaving poor imitators and false idols fighting over small scraps of relevance. Yes, the ignorant and uneducated may discuss Their work under headings like "Why do alot of people hate ____?" but that is the price paid for such masterful works. So go forth Tashbrooke and be pleased, for your have done your part in fulfilling Lord Yeezus's grand plan.

Dude how stoned are you right now

Mikeside

igNjLft903ktG.jpg

ok I like Kanye like a whole lot but this shit is lame

Mikeside

i heard if you say noffles 3 times into an unflushed toilet, he will appear in his cursed wooden walking frame and haunt you.

You're thinking of Kentpaul - he appears behind you and beats you to a bloody pulp (Tash knows what this feels like from that terribad handy-j on Saturday night)

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I'm preparing a list of horribly embarrassing questions to ask you next month, I can't wait. I'm going to open with "Did you shoot it up her?" and go from there.

I did not

thank god

after my landlords grilling there is nothing you can ask me that will get me

I think the worst one was when he asked whether I shoved my thumb up her ass so she knew what she was getting herself in for

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I did not

thank god

after my landlords grilling there is nothing you can ask me that will get me

I think the worst one was when he asked whether I shoved my thumb up her ass so she knew what she was getting herself in for

Face then? Good man! I shall hold the rest of the inquisition for when you're plastered :D

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I blame kent for this. He randomly quoted Mike off of the front page yesterday and then the next day Mike is back.

Suairyu

Banned
I don't want to get on the coach home.

Went to the lakes yesterday and walked for hours and hours. Life should be that simple always.

SKINNER!

Banned
How was Coal Chamber? They would be good to see again saying they never put out any new material. What about Vision of Disorder? Slipknot put on a good show when I saw them last but even that was around Iowa.

Didn't check out Vision of Disorder but did see Coal Chamber and they were really good. I was mostly fixated on the female bassist but they put on a solid performance. Something about them breaking up and reforming too. Slipknot did put on a great show and I was surprised at how good Stone Sour were too.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Didn't check out Vision of Disorder but did see Coal Chamber and they were really good. I was mostly fixated on the female bassist but they put on a solid performance. Something about them breaking up and reforming too. Slipknot did put on a great show and I was surprised at how good Stone Sour were too.

Have they still got Nadja Puellen? She was a babe back in the day.

Proper comparison? So is that different from the fanboy rage and gloating over in gaming then? Would be funny if the Click presenter was all "lolololol DRM Kaz Kaz Kaz anticonsumer used games suck it Mattrick derp" like four fifths of GAF this last month.

after this no-one is ever allowed to call me salty ever again

Darren870

Someone must have sucked evilore's toe to get Mike back. Probably tash since he is into those weird things....

Any foot action with your lady friend tash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom