• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

I haven't seen Weird Science... sell it to me in one post and I'll watch it :p
Two socially awkward High School nerds use a computer program to create (literally) their ideal woman.

Mild but endearing humour and puerile nob gags ensue.

Also, Bill Paxton.

mZxnsSA.jpg

I spent the evening in a pub that, over the course of ~2 hours, played Mouse T's "Is it cos I'm cool" 3 times. It's the best pub ever.

Which pub?

That came off a lot more seriously than I meant it to.

I haven't seen Weird Science... sell it to me in one post and I'll watch it :p
Kelly le Brock.

That's all you need to know.

Arrrggghhhh fucking wedding going on in the hall across from my flat, so fucking loud. Don't they realise people have work in the morning???

There was also a TV show of Weird Science which was different in more or less every way. The girl was hotter, though. There, I said it. I always used to wait for the episode where she just fucked everyone. It didn't happen :(

Which pub?

The Old Ivy on Goswell Road. It's a funny ol' place. The food is insanely cheap - like, INSANELY cheap, a mixed grill for £4.50 at lunchtime etc - and the beer's fine. But the interior design makes absolutely no sense, and the guys that run the place, whilst lovely and well meaning, are like a cross between the lead singer of OK Go and the chucklebrothers.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I think you guys are being awfully risky with those ball pics. I mean I simply posted a picture of the box of tissues item and got indirectly told off in the Animal Crossing thread.

Darren870

The Old Ivy on Goswell Road. It's a funny ol' place. The food is insanely cheap - like, INSANELY cheap, a mixed grill for £4.50 at lunchtime etc - and the beer's fine. But the interior design makes absolutely no sense, and the guys that run the place, whilst lovely and well meaning, are like a cross between the lead singer of OK Go and the chucklebrothers.

I'm pretty sure I've been there a few times. Beer was okay, nothing great.

The old red cow on long lane (off goswell road) is really good if you like your beers.

I'm pretty sure I've been there a few times. Beer was okay, nothing great.

The old red cow on long lane (off goswell road) is really good if you like your beers.

I've not been there! But if we want fancy pants beer, we go to The Craft near Hatton Garden typically. About 50 taps full of all sorts of mad ale shit.

f0rk

I think you guys are being awfully risky with those ball pics. I mean I simply posted a picture of the box of tissues item and got indirectly told off in the Animal Crossing thread.

That's because of the people who frequent the animal crossing thread though, you're just encouraging them.

Darren870

I've not been there! But if we want fancy pants beer, we go to The Craft near Hatton Garden typically. About 50 taps full of all sorts of mad ale shit.

Hmm nice. There is one in Angel too! Never been there so will have to check it out. The old red cow is really small but during a nice hot day its a good place for a drink.

NinjaBoiX

That damned Duck!

*shakes fist*

I'm too tired for this much anxiety. I mean, with Musha dead, I would've had to book hotel for the meet. It would've cost a fortune.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I kinda imagine that aslong as britgaf is alive, this community will last....years

im kinda scared that I'll get to 30 on here and one of us will die

or i'll die and nobody will know

will you guys be sad if i die?

Mikeside

I kinda imagine that aslong as britgaf is alive, this community will last....years

im kinda scared that I'll get to 30 on here and one of us will die

or i'll die and nobody will know

will you guys be sad if i die?

If none of us die until you're 30 that will be a miracle. Do you KNOW how old Jedeye is??

NinjaBoiX

Inconsolable dude, you're my world Tashbrooke.

But seriously man, for a minute, I had that fucking awful sinking feeling in my gut. Horrible.

(Kind of a weird gag too Chinner!)

Chinner

Banned
where will britgaffers be in 10 years time?

ninjaboix will be obessed over chris moyles
tashbrooke will have 3 kids.
musha will be in her early 50s.
smokey dave will go under experimental tests to no longer impulse buy nintendo products
hot coldman will be a graduate with no job
mike will go to thighland to get a wife.

NinjaBoiX

What's going on?
Chinner, in his infinite wisdom, thought he could squeeze some comedy out of "Musha is dead" (such a weird, and slight creepy gag, I still don't get it.)

I was tired and thought they were serious for a minute.

They laughed, I went to bed.

Good to see you this morning Musha!

Jordan

I'm 5'7" and the last time I weighed myself I was 11 stone. Before my ex I was 8 and a half, three years later and I put on 2 and half stone :( Trying to turn it in to muscle now :)

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
sort your bathroom titles tathbrooke

I'v only recently got the balls to use my phone in the bath, Now i don't even worry if i drop it or not because its insured and life is to short to worry about trivial bullshit. Late to the party on the neogaf black theme fuck this is so nice on the eye.

NinjaBoiX

where will britgaffers be in 10 years time?

ninjaboix will be obessed over chris moyles
tashbrooke will have 3 kids.
musha will be in her early 50s.
smokey dave will go under experimental tests to no longer impulse buy nintendo products
hot coldman will be a graduate with no job
mike will go to thighland to get a wife.
Chinner will still be trying to improve his poor grasp of English by learning from Thai kids.

I don't get the Chris Moyles hate but then I've never really listened to him so for all I know he could be annoying as fuck or he could be really good and people have a case of the green eyed monster.

NinjaBoiX

I don't get the Chris Moyles hate but then I've never really listened to him so for all I know he could be annoying as fuck or he could be really good and people have a case of the green eyed monster.
He was annoying as fuck.

He'd talk over people all the time, repeat jokes ad nauseum and just generally be an obnoxious, self-involved twat.

Chinner, in his infinite wisdom, thought he could squeeze some comedy out of "Musha is dead" (such a weird, and slight creepy gag, I still don't get it.)

I was tired and thought they were serious for a minute.

They laughed, I went to bed.

Good to see you this morning Musha!

Now I'm kinda worried that Chinner wants me dead.

He'll be coming for you next Suairyu, he wants to be the only bird in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom