• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

If you wanna be a skinny fucker don't move in with your significant other, I've put on half a stone since I moved in with my fiancée just over a year ago.

Don't go uni also all my friends noticed how much weight has been gained past 3-4 years.

Why past few weeks been excising like a mad due to seeing pictures from 09 then compared to now

afoni

Banned
Gadget Show just had Rachel Riley putting several toothbrushes in her mouth and talking about how much she enjoyed it the feel of it. This is awkward.

NinjaBoiX

She wears a lovely dress now and then, but that's but all she does for me looks wise. Her math skills impress me more. or do they? o.0
zgcDBNY.jpg
Really? She's magnificent man.
I'm 5f7". In heels I just hit 6ft. I'm 10stone, a size 12, 34D bra size, 26" waist, sizeable booty. Enough stats for you people?
That's dope.

Don't go uni also all my friends noticed how much weight has been gained past 3-4 years.

Why past few weeks been excising like a mad due to seeing pictures from 09 then compared to now

Without sounding like a bitchy teenager, some of the girls from my year in school have piled on the pounds at uni; presumably after three years of drinking and no exercise.

Mikeside

Nothing wrong with a bit of tub.

Actually I'm a little picky with girls in that regard, but it's hugely hypocritical.
Anyone know a good way of losing weight that doesn't involve diet, exercise or any kind of surgery?

edit: that's not quite fair, I've already improved my diet a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom