• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

afoni

Banned
I'm built like a brick shithouse, me. Tempted to buy a set of weights so I can become an even bigger shithouse made out of better bricks.

If you wanna be a skinny fucker don't move in with your significant other, I've put on half a stone since I moved in with my fiancée just over a year ago.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

what ^_^

If you wanna be a skinny fucker don't move in with your significant other, I've put on half a stone since I moved in with my fiancée just over a year ago.

HA!

That would require somebody to like me

cykci.gif

I'm going to die alone

I've gone up from about 52kg to... 60kg. After not really changing during the first two years of university, it's a huge change for me. I feel your pain. :p

afoni

Banned
MOVING ALONG SWIFTLY

I'm really tempted to get tickets for one of those back-to-back showings of the Blood and Ice Cream trilogy. Dunno if I'd be able to manage it though. 3 movies in a row is a bit much.

NinjaBoiX

It seems like Ninj is shorter than his avatar-sake :p

maybe. that's how I read it at least. Are you a lil guy Boxy?
I was suggesting you're on thin ice asking Musha about her weight and height.

I know it was an innocent question really, I was just yanking your chain!

;P

Edit: also, I'm short as hell. Not much over five foot. :/

I'm half an inch taller than the little lady though Jed. Yeah!

I was suggesting you're on thin ice asking Musha about her weight and height.

I know it was an innocent question really, I was just yanking your chain!

;P

Edit: also, I'm short as hell. Not much over five foot. :/

I'm half an inch taller than the little lady though Jed. Yeah!

Furry muff, like you said it was an innocent question.

So I may be slightly taller than you?

NinjaBoiX

Furry muff, like you said it was an innocent question.

So I may be slightly taller than you?
I think so.

I might be 5'2"? I honestly don't know. When you don't even hit 6', you don't really brag about it!

Is Musha really a shorty too? I hope not, she needs to become less appealing to me not more!

I may struggle to play it cool at the meet with a short, attractive redhead tomboy in my presence. Welp!

I think so.

I might be 5'2"? I honestly don't know. When you don't even hit 6', you don't really brag about it!

Is Musha really a shorty too? I hope not, she needs to become less appealing to me not more!

I may struggle to play it cool at the meet with a short, attractive redhead tomboy in my presence. Welp!

I'm seriously hoping that she was joking when she said that she might come to the meet dressed as Jessica Rabbit, I look more spasticated when I drool.

afoni

Banned
How can someone even be 4"7 anyway? That's the kind of height where you'd want to look at someone, ruffle their hair and buy them a 99 Flake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom