• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren870

Smashed my phone the other day in a drunken mess. Luckily work gave me a new one.

I can't get this SIM to work though. I keep getting and losing service. Its like it doesn't want to stay connected. Its the same exact model and phone. Meh, stupid thing. I hate phones.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Went to the hair dresser, bitch who killed me last time was there

I walked out

AWW YEAH, I felt uncomfortable, so instead of forcing myself to do what i didnt want to do, i decided to leave it for another day, when the chavvy girl who did the best haircut i ever had is in.

Thanks Obama

barack-obama-yes-we-can.jpg

Good afternoon, everybody.

Weird day at work.

And a good afternoon to you Mike.

Weird how?

Smashed my phone the other day in a drunken mess. Luckily work gave me a new one.

I can't get this SIM to work though. I keep getting and losing service. Its like it doesn't want to stay connected. Its the same exact model and phone. Meh, stupid thing. I hate phones.

How on earth did you manage to do that?

Went to the hair dresser, bitch who killed me last time was there

I walked out

AWW YEAH, I felt uncomfortable, so instead of forcing myself to do what i didnt want to do, i decided to leave it for another day, when the chavvy girl who did the best haircut i ever had is in.

Thanks Obama

barack-obama-yes-we-can.jpg

You're an inspiration

jimbor

Banned
Was just doing some weights, did a PE teacher's handkerchief but it backfired and went down my shin. Wasn't a complete backfire as it stopped the bar scraping my shins as much as normal on the deadlift.

afoni

Banned
Neighbour told us there's a job going at the pet shop on the high street.

I can imagine this is the kind of job everyone would want but that everyone would also hate.

Hystzen

Kind of rather watch the Japanese dub of Pacific Rim with them using the VA for Char and Amuro.

oh well that film is taking my money either way

SmokyDave

Neighbour told us there's a job going at the pet shop on the high street.

I can imagine this is the kind of job everyone would want but that everyone would also hate.

Fuck no. My own pet winds me up, let alone random animals.

Plus, you'd smell like a barn all the time.

SKINNER!

Banned
I'm such a music noob, how have I never heard them before? Amazing, cheers!

They were great live too. Frontman kept cracking random jokes in between songs and stuff. Somewhat glad I went to the arena at 10am that day. In fact, the band lineup that whole day at the main stage was so solid.

Speakin' of gigs, Queens of the Stone Age are performing at the itunes festival the same as the BritGAF meetup. Anyone working at the itunes festival can get a few free tickets? :p
EDIT: Misread it. It's 6th September. Not July. My bad!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Hey you lovely bastards, pimping time! I've been working on a new issue of the Parachute for Gordo magazine. Just finished it and YOU guys get to be the first people to see it because you are my best internet buddies oh yes.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzOfmlCDBaWLU0k1M1lNMm9ZUUE/edit?usp=sharing

#1 is also available online, go to our Facebook page to download it.

While I'm pimping, we're playing Guildford on saturday night and it should be awesomesocks. Mikeside will be there. Any other surrey/hantsGAF who want to come will be very welcome. We're on super early at about 8pm so LondonGAF could even come down and get home easily :)

NinjaBoiX

Hey you lovely bastards, pimping time! I've been working on a new issue of the Parachute for Gordo magazine. Just finished it and YOU guys get to be the first people to see it because you are my best internet buddies oh yes.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzOfmlCDBaWLU0k1M1lNMm9ZUUE/edit?usp=sharing
7Cx8yjO.gif

Bless, I love his banter, I think it may make it my favourite summer album.
Oh man, he always seemed like such a lovely dude. I remember him getting interviewed once, and he was asked if he was "the kind of individual one could call tenacious". His response:

"Well first I'd have to be the kind of individual who knows what tenacious means."
The delivery, with his "too cool for school" swagger was just gold!

no angel

Oh man, he always seemed like such a lovely dude. I remember him getting interviewed once, and he was asked if he was "the kind of individual one could call tenacious". His response:

"Well first I'd have to be the kind of individual who knows what tenacious means."
The delivery, with his "too cool for school" swagger was just gold!
He was most definitely a cool cat. Hell of a voice as well.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Yo Jedeye, Save me a maroon t-shirt and signed CD for next week yeah? Pint with your name on it if you do ;)

No sweat, but all the white and maroon shirts have gone now :( we have black and white print or red and white print if you fancy though. What size would you like?

I'm all about those sales baby

SKINNER!

Banned
No sweat, but all the white and maroon shirts have gone now :( we have black and white print or red and white print if you fancy though. What size would you like?

I'm all about those sales baby

As in the one on the left? That'll do mate :) Size L 'cus I ain't a Phasmatodea.

All about the madstacks yo!

iG5i1gRGxd0Jx.gif

lol, I love how searching for "mad stacks" on google brings up BritGAF

NinjaBoiX

Red with white font please Jed!

The smallest size you do. :/

I'll touch you inappropriately on your arse as a thank you. (And pay for it I suppose...)

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Woooo two sales, will bring them along on Saturday. I've got the red one too and I like it very much, you chaps will too I'm sure. Plus one for Musha too? Remind me what colour you want luv :)

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Make sure theres a red and white fat people size for me on Saturday and I'll wear it to the gaf meet

Afraid I ain't got any xxl this time man (you are officially the chunkiest fella to enjoy live music it seems). The xl is a bit baggy on me though so it might work for you? Still got a white xx if you fancy it though :)

We even only got 2 of each type of xl this time, people are way smaller than I'd anticipated. Nobody understands our manboob pain brotha!

NinjaBoiX

OK, so we're obviously going to go and gatecrash this stag do in Bethnal Green all rocking PFG tees.

We'll make the local papers Jed, guerilla advertising boyee!

All that effort for injustice? Id have just left it.

It's a good game. Fast, fun, accessible, great supers/transitions. Online is mostly decent and there's plenty of single player content. I just hate that skins cost so much, I want them all.

I don't play it as much as I used to, but I'll probably jump back in when Zod and Man of Steel Superman get released.

Mikeside

It's a good game. Fast, fun, accessible, great supers/transitions. Online is mostly decent and there's plenty of single player content. I just hate that skins cost so much, I want them all.

I don't play it as much as I used to, but I'll probably jump back in when Zod and Man of Steel Superman get released.

Remember when skins were unlockables in games? :(

If it was TLOU, I'd understand.

I haven't played it, due to not owning a PS3. I'm sure it's good, I'm just wary of Inevitable GAF Backlash. Seeing what is clearly Ellen Page with the voice of Gwen Tennyson or Terra from Teen Titans is weird though.

Remember when skins were unlockables in games? :(

I know that feel, bro. I remember quitting and restarting endlessly in Tekken 3 to unlock some costumes. It's the way of things now though. Most of my friends play League of Legends exclusively so they don't understand when I say that skins should be free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom