• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danj

By the way UK 3DS owners, don't forget Project X Zone comes out here today. Mine turned up from Amazon this morning:

llVUuAk.jpg

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Valium is officially the shittiest drug i have taken, Nothing is going on apart from a heavy feeling when i walk. What the fuck is this shit.

Why is this trash so abused ? Fucking idiots don't know about research chemicals.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Just send him a cropped pic of some random dick you found through GIS. Rotate it a bit of something so he can't reverse image search it.

lgGgoFn.jpg

Give him the dick.

Kentpaul

Just send him a cropped pic of some random dick you found through GIS. Rotate it a bit of something so he can't reverse image search it.

its dealing with my bank details, The dude was sound on holiday but fuck knows if hes some major fraud fiend. I just can't be doing with such risks.

Got a bloody house to pay for these days, Right into the real world head fucking first.

edit

Feeling pretty loose now, Like i could punch like 20 punches rapid into mid air. Just so loose but no mental effects

Suairyu

Banned
I am fucking raging right now. It's taking all of my willpower to resist sending a terse email to a colleague as I know it's a bad fucking idea.

Media fucking bullshit.

Kentpaul

Me
he wanted to know about my walliper
150 quid
for a pic of my walliper
that was it

My girlfriend

weird weird weird

She's not going to let this go all night, Hope she comes home with a mighty carry out so we get through this hard time

SmokyDave

Me
he wanted to know about my walliper
150 quid
for a pic of my walliper
that was it

My girlfriend

weird weird weird

She's not going to let this go all night, Hope she comes home with a mighty carry out so we get through this hard time
My missus would've flipped her shit because I didn't send the pic and bag us £150.

Kentpaul

My missus would've flipped her shit because I didn't send the pic and bag us £150.

My misses snogs chicks when shes wasted and dirty dances with chicks and shes getting on at me this.

Its just a bloody cock and a nice ball sack i'm armed with.

Wish everyone was so open about sexuality as us gaffers are.

NinjaBoiX

Oh hai! Can you tell me how to drift round the corners rather than braking into corners and accelerating out?
Probably already answered, but turn in early holding the drift trigger, then counter steer immediately and basically hold the opposite lock unless you need to turn tighter. The longer you drift, the more boost you receive. Pretty standard stuff.
You can stunts? I have to check the controls.
Forward and backflips pull quicker than barrel rolls, but you need more space. So pull a few front and back flips, then do a barrel roll or two before you land. Also, bear in mind that a roll left or right shimmies you slightly that way, so use it to your advantage when landing for a better racing line.

And something it took me ages to realise, is the boost pickup needs to be manually deactivated before it overheats. Not sure whether you'd have worked that out yet! Keep an eye on the gauge at the back, if you get it in the red and deactivate, you get a bonus little fire blast creating an area of effect attack.

Have fun DS, wicked little game!

Probably already answered, but turn in early holding the drift trigger, then counter steer immediately and basically hold the opposite lock unless you need to turn tighter. The longer you drift, the more boost you receive. Pretty standard stuff.

Forward and backflips pull quicker than barrel rolls, but you need more space. So pull a few front and back flips, then do a barrel roll or two before you land. Also, bear in mind that a roll left or right shimmies you slightly that way, so use it to your advantage when landing for a better racing line.

And something it took me ages to realise, is the boost pickup needs to be manually deactivated before it overheats. Not sure whether you'd have worked that out yet! Keep an eye on the gauge at the back, if you get it in the red and deactivate, you get a bonus little fire blast creating an area of effect attack.

Have fun DS, wicked little game!

Cheers dude, not bad for a fiver :D

SKINNER!

Banned
Just got chatted up by a really hot girl from Missouri on the underground. and you guys said making eye contact is a big "no no". pffft!

Damn! The queue at Shake Shack is PAX long.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
My misses snogs chicks when shes wasted and dirty dances with chicks and shes getting on at me this.

Its just a bloody cock and a nice ball sack i'm armed with.

Wish everyone was so open about sexuality as us gaffers are.

Honestly mate, you should be telling your missus this! That's a total double standard, if you can't get a bit gay for money then what's the world coming to? She's standing in the way of your self actualisation maaaaaan.

Seriously, if my missus felt this way it would at least be an interesting conversation trying to find out why.

Kentpaul

Honestly mate, you should be telling your missus this! That's a total double standard, if you can't get a bit gay for money then what's the world coming to? She's standing in the way of your self actualisation maaaaaan.

Seriously, if my missus felt this way it would at least be an interesting conversation trying to find out why.

She's found this topic bro, She's going to have a word with me in the morning. She's away the now and says she will return with skins and fags and a few beers for me and her.

Was in the bath having the best bath ever. Valium is so relaxing. I was washing my body to the extreme enjoying the warm water. While she found my vodka stash and found this thread lol.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Just got chatted up by a really hot girl from Missouri on the underground. and you guys said making eye contact is a big "no no". pffft!

Damn! The queue at Shake Shack is PAX long.
Wow a native of the heartland out in the wild, I'm impressed. That's where I'm from. And saying that, most of us are of the down-to-earth type who will respond well to honest eye contact as a matter of trust.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
what in the fuck i actually got a distinction from my exams what in the fuck

i have no idea what the examiners were on, but im so glad they were on it

SKINNER!

Banned
Damn, that shake shack burger was divine. Had a friend get me one as he was in front of the queue. Couldn't try the cheesy fries sadly. Five Guys was crowded too.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Way too many haters in the Wimbledon thread, yeah.

Kentpaul

Valium is fucking awesome. i just make Mac fucking cheese, walking around my kitchen like a boss just grating cheese and stuff, Some cornflour mixed with milk in a small mug to add to the milk/cheese combo in the pot and it thickens the sauce up. Put the oven on and mixed it all together and put it in a dish then some grated cheese and then into the oven.

I was so on point.

Had a joint to and mezzanine is fucking sound so sweet, got my headphones on sitting in a dark room. Shit is fucking cash guiz and fems

Valium is fucking awesome. i just make Mac fucking cheese, walking around my kitchen like a boss just grating cheese and stuff, Some cornflour mixed with milk in a small mug to add to the milk/cheese combo in the pot and it thickens the sauce up. Put the oven on and mixed it all together and put it in a dish then some grated cheese and then into the oven.

I was so on point.

Had a joint to and mezzanine is fucking sound so sweet, got my headphones on sitting in a dark room. Shit is fucking cash guiz and fems

Dat Xbox 180. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom