• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I really can't handle it, now that I look back on the night, it was that stella that set my tone for the night, can't help but feel bad about it, I went into a toilet on the way to waterloo and it had those fucking 20p things with no machine for change so I hopped it, smashed my leg and on the way out I just threw a pound on the floor next to the machine

I really could've got in trouble if I had run into a copper

Scary to think if stella'd up tom had got his way

8bit

Knows the Score
I pretty much went insane on the train-ride home, I don't know how I didn't end up assaulting someone

I was thinking about running away to Europe and if I couldnt get there tomorrow, I would just smash up some shit and get fired from my job

Quite glad I didnt bump into any policeman

I think I'm not going to drink stella anymore...

8704ec646767c4948065fdc0740ec19d.jpg

Rubbish King

Not that I'm suggesting you were binge drinking, but Stella has a reputation.

I gathered, but I can see why, I used to drink it when I was younger and I never had a problem, but I had one bottle of the stuff and a couple "cidres" and it sent me loopy!
I didn't really notice till alot later on in the day as everyone at the meet was sound so I had no reason to get mad about anything

I was pretty annoyed when I went to loading bar a few weeks ago. Some fat guy with rather poor hygiene sat playing for the SNES all the time I was there. Heartbreaking.

Isn't Stella that wife beating drink?

We really should have taken pictures of the meet up, I guess everyone was having too much fun. Or just shit battery on their phones.

Rubbish King

Isn't Stella that wife beating drink?

We really should have taken pictures of the meet up, I guess everyone was having too much fun. Or just shit battery on their phones.

I swear everyone was conserving battery

I know I was

and yeah it is, when I bought i said, "fuck it, ill get some wife beater juice" To make up for the accidentally purchase shandy, this was not a smart move at all.

I had never heard of Shandy, so now I'll forever associate it with the bitter disappointment on your face. I love when you compared the percentages with BGBW's drink.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I was pretty annoyed when I went to loading bar a few weeks ago. Some fat guy with rather poor hygiene sat playing for the SNES all the time I was there. Heartbreaking.
I hope it wasn't Super Mario World because that game can be beaten within the half hour…

while drunk.

The last beer at the club I had was a Stella, but their selection was a bit dire.

Rubbish King

I thought it was so amazing at the time

A LEMON FLAVOURED BEER?

10/10, HOW HAS THIS NOT BEEN DONE BEFORE

I wondered why they were only 3 pounds... To be fair, they weren't half bad

Selfish Pizza

Neo Member
I had plenty of battery, as I didn't join you guys till late, but didn't think to take any pictures.

The only picture I found on my phone this morning was of tash's embarrassing photo ID.

Volotaire

Tbh it's more that one post had several others believing Scotland was a city. That is just basic geography, not a bit of historical knowledge required.

This page and the following one.

Oh it's just that Luuyk guy who was making comments about not wanting to finish watching the match because of Murray's match if I recall correctly.

Yeah I cant stand Murray. His face and game annoys me way too much. Not watching this any longer.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I can only laugh at the (presumably) Americans demonstrating their bad education system in the Wimbledon thread.

I honestly dont know... I thought he was british considering the amount of fans he has in England, but people are saying he is scottish (and from what I know Scotland is not the same as England). I dont know Europe's history or whatever. Not well enough to know this at least. And I am not american.

:)

LuuKyK

Huh, seems like I left a bad impression about myself. Just wanted to make it clear that I didnt mean to sound offensive towards anyone with that post. I honestly didnt know about the differences between the countries. I mean, I studied about them just couldnt really remember (honestly I dont see how thats a big deal, I can just ask what are the five big brazilian regions here and I doubt anyone would answer me correctly). So yeah, I asked there and people started giving me all kinds of answers, and this dude answer like if Scotland was a city (which I was almost sure it wasnt), but I believed him, and people call ME ignorant? Come on... And about Murray, I admitted my reasoning for not liking him was stupid, but there are some things you cant really choose/explain. And that isnt changing. But this is not really important here. Anyway, sorry if anyone felt offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom