• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tube isn't so bad at the moment, but there's not many people on it.

I hope Earl's Court 2 has good air con.

Costume!
null_zps34657789.jpg

NinjaBoiX

Tube isn't so bad at the moment, but there's not many people on it.

I hope Earl's Court 2 has good air con.

Costume!
null_zps34657789.jpg
OK, so I've ignored the earlier pics Musha, trying to play it cool. Gotta be all nonchalant.

But got damn girl!

Hawt.

*ahem*

Edit: Tash, hurry the fuck up you jerk! Don't be wasting time posting here, you got a train to catch buddy boy!

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Seriously though I am going to miss this train, I'll have to get the next one which will mean I'm a tad late, what underground pass do I need musha

Ashes

Banned
ha ha. Mismatching schedules. Wish I was going along. Alas I have worked last night, and have work tonight. Have fun. ;)

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I was torn on whether to bring my iPad for something to do on the train vs carry it around all day and being paranoid about my bag all night. So I've forgone it and have been playing puzzle games on my phone. Feel a bit, if not naked, then topless at least.

Woffls

Tube will get worse throughout the day as the trains warm up. Lines that are mostly outside will be the worst. In general, avoid the Piccadilly, Central and Northern lines because they're super busy and use older trains with less space.

Today I'm going down the Thames on a boat. No idea what to expect, but it's £30 entry so I hope there's food and drinks :\ Hope it's cooled down a fair amount by then, because being stuck on a boat on the Thames in this heat is my worst nightmare. If it's in the sea then that's fine... damn I want to go to the beach now.

Get a Zone 1-6 travel card, they're like £8 or something. Best thing to do in the future is get an Oyster card and top up when you go to London. It'll cap your daily travel the same as a travel card, or less off peak including weekends?

Loading bar isn't that great. It's not a good space at all unfortunately, but it's in a great location. PS if you want a cheap pint, go to the White Horse just down the road back towards Piccadilly Circus and you can get a pint of ale for £2.90 or a lager for... umm... £3.10? I dunno.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
holy fuck i only just woke up and my head is fucking terribad

Darren870

It is so hot today, I want to wear shorts and sandals but it would suck at night.

I might still do it then change it it's an issue when we go out

Jessica :p

OK, so I've ignored the earlier pics Musha, trying to play it cool. Gotta be all nonchalant.

But got damn girl!

Hawt.

*ahem*

Edit: Tash, hurry the fuck up you jerk! Don't be wasting time posting here, you got a train to catch buddy boy!

Thanks

Seriously though I am going to miss this train, I'll have to get the next one which will mean I'm a tad late, what underground pass do I need musha

Too late for me to reply, hope you got it sorted ok

Is that the gaming themed place? Where are the games at then?

Games are all around, just not in the pics!

Isn't it comic-con today?

Yep.

Only me going, hence the fancy dress. I have a top to change into though.

I also have a rancor in my bag. I have named him Rapey.

Ashes

Banned

You have chosen wisely Musha_Soturi. I think. Not that I watch the show or anything. ahem.

Summer in London is not all bad you guys. I have no idea how all the beautiful girls suddenly appear in the summer. A friend of a friend used to say that all the beautiful girls are locked up in the winter, in a shed or abandoned factory somewhere and released during the summer sun. ;)

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I pretty much went insane on the train-ride home, I don't know how I didn't end up assaulting someone

I was thinking about running away to Europe and if I couldnt get there tomorrow, I would just smash up some shit and get fired from my job

Quite glad I didnt bump into any policemen

I think I'm not going to drink stella anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom