• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordAlu

Huh, seems like I left a bad impression about myself. Just wanted to make it clear that I didnt mean to sound offensive towards anyone with that post. I honestly didnt know about the differences between the countries. I mean, I studied about them just couldnt really remember (honestly I dont see how thats a big deal, I can just ask what are the five big brazilian regions here and I doubt anyone would answer me correctly). So yeah, I asked there and people started giving me all kinds of answers, and this dude answer like if Scotland was a city (which I was almost sure it wasnt), but I believed him, and people call ME ignorant? Come on... And about Murray, I admitted my reasoning for not liking him was stupid, but there are some things you cant really choose/explain. And that isnt changing. But this is not really important here. Anyway, sorry if anyone felt offended.
Nah, I didn't find it offensive in the slightest. I tried to help after someone posted Scotland was a city and even I got a little mixed up between the terms "Britain" and "British", so don't worry about it! I didn't see anything about not liking Murray but opinions are opinions man, some people will get really riled up about things if you have a different opinion to someone else.

NinjaBoiX

You guys are the most fucking genuinely awesome people I've ever met. Dead serious.
Love this guy, what a dude. Really cool and has a lot to say.

Tash is super switched on and funny as hell. Top guy.

Mike is pretty much as I expected him, a really sound lovable fella.

Jed is such a ledge; a really warm, welcoming personality.

Musha is okay I guess, kinda "meh" to be honest.
(OK, I'm a little bit in love with that girl, she's wicked. She has a very light head too.)

It was fantastic to meet everyone else too, I had a great time.

Would do again, Mos Def.

Time for two hours shut eye on the train before I get home. So done in.

Peace BritGAF, I love you guys!

NinjaBoiX

I have the biggest crush on NinjaBoiX
npPIo.gif

I would so be your outer spoon Musha.

Goddamn laughing kids on the train killed any chance of sleep, so I'm chilling with some MF Doom and taking in the gloriously sunny scenery of our rich and verdant land.

And I'm off tomorrow. So tomorrow, I sleep.

Life is good BritGAF.

Huh, seems like I left a bad impression about myself. Just wanted to make it clear that I didnt mean to sound offensive towards anyone with that post. I honestly didnt know about the differences between the countries. I mean, I studied about them just couldnt really remember (honestly I dont see how thats a big deal, I can just ask what are the five big brazilian regions here and I doubt anyone would answer me correctly). So yeah, I asked there and people started giving me all kinds of answers, and this dude answer like if Scotland was a city (which I was almost sure it wasnt), but I believed him, and people call ME ignorant? Come on... And about Murray, I admitted my reasoning for not liking him was stupid, but there are some things you cant really choose/explain. And that isnt changing. But this is not really important here. Anyway, sorry if anyone felt offended.

travisbickle gave the worst impression by actually calling Scotland a city, you came off as more genuine :)

Yeah, Scotland is the 4th (or 5th?) biggest city in Britain.

That's why I have never understood the joke?

Jordan

Love this guy, what a dude. Really cool and has a lot to say.

Tash is super switched on and funny as hell. Top guy.

Mike is pretty much as I expected him, a really sound lovable fella.

Jed is such a ledge; a really warm, welcoming personality.

Musha is okay I guess, kinda "meh" to be honest.
(OK, I'm a little bit in love with that girl, she's wicked. She has a very light head too.)

It was fantastic to meet everyone else too, I had a great time.

Would do again, Mos Def.

Time for two hours shut eye on the train before I get home. So done in.

Peace BritGAF, I love you guys!

I have never met anyone so amazed that I carry a lighter just for everybody else's use!

npPIo.gif

I would so be your outer spoon Musha.

Goddamn laughing kids on the train killed any chance of sleep, so I'm chilling with some MF Doom and taking in the gloriously sunny scenery of our rich and verdant land.

And I'm off tomorrow. So tomorrow, I sleep.

Life is good BritGAF.

Next time Ninja, next time ;)

NinjaBoiX

Since I didn't think to take your number we'll just have to let our blossoming romance unfold in front of the rest of BritGaf.
I'll PM you my number, but you've could've just asked, it was so obvious you wanted it! Totally pull a hot dude and forget to get his digits. Schoolboy error, Musha.
Congratulations on the Wimbledon win, BritGAF.
How do Dennis, nice of you to say so fella!
Ellen Page :3

iwbA1mHpfQpy0.gif
Is that real time on PS3? Because that is mighty impressive!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So does that mean yo****error: rest of message cannot be found****

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
long shift was long

How's everyone? what happened after I left? Also dud anybody else realise Noffs was on total whitey?! Now I look back I realise but damn man, musta sucked!

NinjaBoiX

It's from the makers of Heavy Press X to Jason Rain so we really have to wait to the final product to know how good it really looks.
Oh yeah, I know it's Beyond, QD's new game, but I wasn't sure if that was post processed to hell and back.
Wasn't quite sure if I had pulled hot dude or not actually! You were blowing hot and cold
Testing the water.

Laying the groundwork.

Just wait till next meet Musha; no pretense, no bullshit, just inappropriate touching and crude double entendres from the off.

Testing the water.

Laying the groundwork.

Just wait till next meet Musha; no pretense, no bullshit, just inappropriate touching and crude double entendres from the off.

I am excite :D

Can we do the next meet next week?

I feel this is the start of something beautiful and all of BritGaf is witnessing it's creation

NinjaBoiX

long shift was long

How's everyone? what happened after I left? Also dud anybody else realise Noffs was on total whitey?! Now I look back I realise but damn man, musta sucked!
Yeah man, it was good. We went to borderline, busted some shapes on the dancefloor and chatted up cute French girls in the smoking area. Then me, Musha, shorty and dapperbandit went back to hers for a love in.

I feel this is the start of something beautiful and all of BritGaf is witnessing it's creation
Musha please, you're stifling me.
Oh and what about Wimbledon ey! Fucking tense stuff! I dont enjoy watching sport at all.
Straight sets boyee! He kicked his arse.

Novak who?

Sadetar

I read through every damn post after I was last online on Friday.

I am jealous.

Pre Gaf drinks at Loading!

null_zpscbd3db35.jpg

null_zps6c6e9ed6.jpg

null_zps3c6b3495.jpg

null_zpsa3d43396.jpg

P.S. I love you Kentpaul, never change
I would so do you all. At once.

I love you.

You're officially a sex worker now
Why oh why I just missed the sex worker and cock discussion...

That is so touching.

Congratulations sweeties!

Ok, I am planning the assasination of Musha so I can steal the hottie.

SKINNER!

Banned
Ninja, although we only met on Sautrday, it felt like I've known you since primary. Along with Mike, the banter throughout the whole weeked was hilarious and the mood was always jolly and cheerful. Thank you for coming buddy :)

Right! Back to Britgaf,

Just got back to Glasgow. There was a large crowd at Gatwick all staring at the TVs watching the tennis highlights on BBC news. After all the shit Scottish football and rugby we've had, great to see a mutha fuckin' Scotsman win Wimbledon for the UK. The local small coffee shop just next to my flat had a hand written "Come on Andy" poster on the window. Hit me in the good feels.

I wonder what the meetup would have been if Murray was playing on the day.

Funny you mention that...

NinjaBoiX

Shorty, I was super tired today man, my housemate clattered home with some of his mates on Saturday morning at like 3am, I've had about 3-4 hours sleep since Friday.

I realised I was kind of giving short responses to some of your questions. When we got on to music, I'd have usually been chewing your ear off, but I just literally didn't have the energy.

I hope you can make the next one dude, I'll make sure I'm properly rested next time!

Mikeside

Yeah man, it was good. We went to borderline, busted some shapes on the dancefloor and chatted up cute French girls in the smoking area. Then me, Musha, shorty and dapperbandit went back to hers for a love in.

Musha please, you're stifling me.

Straight sets boyee! He kicked his arse.

Novak who?

...k that's cool. :'(

I had a fucking great weekend - Thanks to everyone who came and made it so awesome!

Was great to spend the Friday hanging out with Musha and Shorty - love both of you guys! Shorty if you can get down here again when Anamanaguchi play you'll have somewhere to sleep for sure. Got a lot of time for you, bro!

Saturday was a bit of a clusterfuck to start with (sorry nooners!) but once we got outta Kings Cross and Ninja sated his urge to smash bottles on people it was all groovy. Excellent day with an excellent group of people.

NinjaBoiX

I'm tired Mike. I didn't mean to forget you!

If it makes you feel any better, you beat out Musha in the coolest list. Tash pipped you though, obviously.

;)

Night guys, I really need sleep now.

Awesome weekend was awesome.

Mikeside

I'm tired Mike. I didn't mean to forget you!

If it makes you feel any better, you beat out Musha in the coolest list. Tash pipped you though, obviously.

;)

Night guys, I really need sleep now.

Awesome weekend was awesome.

Haha its ok buddy! Was great meeting you and I'll be calling after Kara situation plays out for an update!

f0rk

Daddy long legs things in my room are multiplying. I swear there was 1 on Friday night, 2 on Saturday and now there are 4. They only come out at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom