• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it'll feel better if I naturally unlock those with time.

However, I could definitely do with more fruit. I'm apple native and that bitch of a secretary (oh ho ho!) gave me oranges. Do you have any more?

I've got cherries as native so they're up for grabs, a bunch of other fruits around growing - and can get some other fruits on an island trip. My town's pretty established so as long as I've not sold them off that morning I'm happy to share.

Although over time is good, understand that - you may feel better for having an axe as bit sooner. :p

Sadetar

6bVCokq.gif

I don't believe that. No way was I ever stripped down to my undies. Patted down; sure! Strip searched? Fuck no.
Budapest, Hungary. No joke. I don't remember what airport and I don't actually know is there more than one, but it was the one where Ryanair goes. There were two women doing the search and both of them were really friendly and nice.

The chest incident was in Rome. No idea of the airport, but the one where Finnair flies.

I have been on my underwears in many airports in those small seperate rooms. Don't ask me why. Of course they haven't never ever found anything. I am somewhat getting used to it, since it happens basicly every time I fly.

NinjaBoiX

Yeah it's lovely :) made some actual great friends on GAF this last couple of years, it's nice to find some very like minded people that you can just be friends with right away. Gawd bless the internet.
This is the best thing about friendships that arise from forums, by virtue of the fact you would only be familiar with someone if you share similar interests, the only question remains is if you're cool or an insufferable twat.
I gave you my number before Download and you didn't have the balls to meet up with me and Musha :p
Pussy cats, the pair of them. The rumours aren't true/may be exaggerated.
Also think it time for a GAF invasion of Manchester maybe november around birthday
I endorse this idea. Manchester is a great night out!

My relationship with Tescos has been rocky recently. They stopped doing pasta pots in the meal deal in the store I pass on the way to work, and just stopped doing any decent sandwiches. They're all pap now.

But my other nearby store, the huge one, has been redone. That's fine, it's sort of like a game of supermarket sweep where you can't win as everything has moved. But today... there's a Krispy Kreme counter.

ALL IS FORGIVEN

Suairyu

Banned
Oh hey, I actually just bought something in the Steam sale. Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas, both complete, <£4 each. Bargain.

ALSO FUCK THIS HEAT I AM DRENCHED IN SLEEP JUST FOR SITTING DOWN

Suairyu

Banned
Holy shit you guys the water was amazing. And the stars so bright. And there were bioluminescent plankton that sparked whenever the water was disturbed.

Feel so much better now. I needed that.

Mikeside

Almost done watching the season of Orange Is The New Black.
Wow, you guys. Seriously impressed and SO happy they're already locked in for a season 2.

In other news, had a great weekend with Untrust, Sniv and Musha. Sun, stalking, cider and sweat. These are a few of my favourite things.

What's everyone got going on this week?

Jordan

Right, I definitely should be in bed having to get up in like four hours sucks. But, I did this for donkey show. It was the second to last thing my phone did before dying.

http://youtu.be/Qzjb4TaV3zs

I had a fucking amazing day at wireless festival, albeit hungover so no more drinkies for me... For a while, made and absolute fool out of myself on Saturday night but that's for another time. I am sunburnt to shit and it's going to fucking sting in the morning.

Hope everybody had a great weekend, catch up soon :)

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
lol thanks for the info
Maybe it was that dinner you made

nah it's definitely the undercooked Pizza express sloppy giuseppe i had earlier

It was fucking horrific

I'm not sure what was worse, the actual event or the dealing of the aftermath

NinjaBoiX

Really early start today. I've got an apprentice working with me, I've got to go and pick him up from the yard.

Yay.

On the plus side, the weather is still gorgeous! And I also get to finish early.

Swings and roundabout BritGAF!

Morning BritGaf!

What a fucking brilliant weekend. Gorge weather, alcohol, great company, music, dancing, stalking, swooning, gaming, trains, park, family and BBQ.

Can we do it all again right now? Fuck work.

Morning BritGaf!

What a fucking brilliant weekend. Gorge weather, alcohol, great company, music, dancing, stalking, swooning, gaming, trains, park, family and BBQ.

Had an awesome weekend again with Notts lass in the Peak District and watching Pacific Rim with a bunch of peeps. We need to find a way to permanently extend weekends!

NinjaBoiX

Haha, this kid is pretty funny! I think I judged the situation too quickly.
Morning BritGaf!

Sweet, sounds like a plan!
Had an awesome weekend again with Notts lass in the Peak District and watching Pacific Rim with a bunch of peeps. We need to find a way to permanently extend weekends!
Notts lass and Pacific Rim in one weekend? Christmas is going to be a let down for you this year Donkey!

Jordan

I'm offended you didn't reply to my post! I recorded that especially for you with my 4% battery remaining! :(

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Almost done watching the season of Orange Is The New Black.
Wow, you guys. Seriously impressed and SO happy they're already locked in for a season 2.

In other news, had a great weekend with Untrust, Sniv and Musha. Sun, stalking, cider and sweat. These are a few of my favourite things.

What's everyone got going on this week?

I watched the first ep last night and really enjoyed it. I liked the tone, it wasn't all scary-prison-drama which is a nice change from what I was expecting. Gently amusing and medium level compelling I'd say so far, will def watch more though.

Dayum it's too hot to work today! Much like everyone else I had a great weekend and while living it up is fun, you don't half come back down to earth with a bang. Especially when nature didn't get the memo that the weekend is over and it's going "COME ON YOU BASTARDS, SOAK ME UP". Sigh.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Honey lemon chicken with rices and chips.

20130714_192527.jpg

I love just ordering something new of the menu.

In Wales every Indian does half n half (half rice half chips). Not so common in London, I have to order them separately. Wtf is that all about?

I'm offended you didn't reply to my post! I recorded that especially for you with my 4% battery remaining! :(

Right, I definitely should be in bed having to get up in like four hours sucks. But, I did this for donkey show. It was the second to last thing my phone did before dying.

http://youtu.be/Qzjb4TaV3zs
FUUUUUU my bad dude! That was awesome! How was the show? I wanted to scream to that crowd to get hyped the fuck up!

Notts lass and Pacific Rim in one weekend? Christmas is going to be a let down for you this year Donkey!
Haha, funny you mention Christmas since we were talking about it and she said she'd like to spend Christmas day together if I had no plans. :3 She is also best girlfriend since we watched it together with my coworkers and she loved it. :D

Kentpaul

Wait is this... breakfast??

Halfed it when i got it and could only handle so much last night so yeah. Not to worry though as i have had 3 of my 5 a day already and my girlfriends bringing a tenner worth of fruit from later.

In Wales every Indian does half n half (half rice half chips). Not so common in London, I have to order them separately. Wtf is that all about?

In Falkirk we have to order everything separately.

NinjaBoiX

Honey lemon chicken with rices and chips.

20130714_192527.jpg

I love just ordering something new of the menu.
ib2nYAAYu9Jj7D.gif

Lemon Chicken is just wrong.
Haha, funny you mention Christmas since we were talking about it and she said she'd like to spend Christmas day together if I had no plans. :3 She is also best girlfriend since we watched it together with my coworkers and she loved it. :D
Awesome Donkey, glad you guys are so loved up man.

Merry Christmas everybody!

Kentpaul

ib2nYAAYu9Jj7D.gif

Lemon Chicken is just wrong.

Awesome Donkey, glad you guys are so loved up man.

Merry Christmas everybody!

Tell that to me when i looked it on the menu after a hefty hashYOG, Shit was a great idea and have no regrets. With its fat content i did wake up craving it again so had seconds!. Countered the dark path with some fruit and milk.

Didn't get my entire 5 a day down me before noon though so I'm a little disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom