• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
HA HA how can you fail at cooking one of those?
Because my oven isnt very good, the base was undercooked but the top was like...burning

Regardless of how i cook those pizzas, the centre is never properly cooked, but because i had work and had no time to slice em up and chuck em back in, i ended up taking uncooked pizza to work, and i was hungover and on an empty stomach, i had no choice.

Reknoc

watch Wong vs Chris G

heck just watch all the Marvel Finals it was actually hype as fuck plus they had a online warrior who made it to finals using a bog standard ps3 pad

After last year watching WNF and EVO I realised I dislike marvel with a passion. Can't stand to watch it.

Suairyu

Banned
In Wales every Indian does half n half (half rice half chips). Not so common in London, I have to order them separately. Wtf is that all about?
That's how they serve EVERY SINGLE MEAL in Turkey, too. It feels kinda wrong, tbh.

Because my oven isnt very good, the base was undercooked but the top was like...burning

Regardless of how i cook those pizzas, the centre is never properly cooked, but because i had work and had no time to slice em up and chuck em back in, i ended up taking uncooked pizza to work, and i was hungover and on an empty stomach, i had no choice.
Get a baking tray with small holes in it. Helps the heat get to the underside of the pizza.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
That's how they serve EVERY SINGLE MEAL in Turkey, too. It feels kinda wrong, tbh.

Get a baking tray with small holes in it. Helps the heat get to the underside of the pizza.

When i got a kebab in turkey they didn't even give me the little pot of chilli sauce. Won't be going back to turkey anyway i hate how every shop owner runs into the street and tries to get you to go into there store. That's why in general i avoid poor countries. They ain't getting my hard earned cashish. (Unless it for some nice local cheap ice cold beer that i can open and freely drink till i find another store with a decent fridge)

20130618_153008.jpg

Gotta go out on my bike later gaf, I love the thrill from offroad biking. Love cutting across traffic to and russling jimmies

Awesome Donkey, glad you guys are so loved up man.

Merry Christmas everybody!

Haha, thanks dude. Just still taking it step by step but things seem to be going in a really good direction so far. :)

I was the only fucker there that knew the song. I was singing my heart out, absolutely fucking loved it.

Haha, hearing it live after it coming out so soon would've been a huge jizz in my pants moment. Glad you had fun! Already preordered part 2. FUCKING HYPE!

Jordan

Haha, thanks dude. Just still taking it step by step but things seem to be going in a really good direction so far. :)

Haha, hearing it live after it coming out so soon would've been a huge jizz in my pants moment. Glad you had fun! Already preordered part 2. FUCKING HYPE!

Same here mate, as soon as I realised you could get the song with the preorder already I was on that! I got a few other videos, I'll put up when I get in. Unfortunately, I think they're more Jay Z than Justin purely because of phone battery.

Kentpaul

I just remembered I have a video of Jedeye doing a sexy dance on my phone

Post, The rest of the thread must see EVERYTHING.

I'm going on a cycle to work on my LEGS and to study mushrooms if i find any. Gotta keep my self busy now i'm off my meds and back into the real world.

Hystzen

Last Of Us on Hard with no listening mode is fucking tense like a different game

going be paranoid as shit when walking at night now

Hystzen

I thought my chrome been shitty like been whole day just opened it in new tab worked.

You know this has to be on the OP of next thread right

Kentpaul

Cycling in woods in the middle no where and i spot and unusual rock formation at the corner of my eye and it turned out to be one of they geo coaching boxes, Had to sit down and write shit in the wee book and read it.

Hey, can I be a cool kid too, since I bike to every place?
ap8u.jpg

Looks like every single bike i seen going around in amsterdam. Think it could handle some rough off-roading ;)

Sadetar

Kentpaul;70593371 Looks like every single bike i seen going around in amsterdam. Think it could handle some rough off-roading ;)[/QUOTE said:
Hahah, don't tell it that it looks like every single other bike - it will feel totally butthurt. :p I want to keep it in a good mood so I need to say that it is very special since it is mine.

Oh and come here, lets go biking. :D

And that vid is pure gold! I think I will have this insanely idiotic smile on my face at least the rest of the day.

Kentpaul

Hahah, don't tell it that it looks like every single other bike - it will feel totally butthurt. :p I want to keep it in a good mood so I need to say that it is very special since it is mine.

Oh and come here, lets go biking. :D

And that vid is pure gold! I think I will have this insanely idiotic smile on my face at least the rest of the day.

With your lack of front suspension how will you handle some extreme back shafting ?

Kentpaul

I was about to point out the obvious error in this statement.

I think my sense of humour is failing me today.

20130715_144122.jpg

Love finding little spots to just chill at and do like press up's and shit outdoors. Got a mate trying to get a bike rack right now to pick me up and head up to an amazing bike track just out of town. I also tend to have a little look around for shrooms, I know it ain't the time of the year but fuck it. It keeps me busy.

This track will have jumps and shit. Mind over matter and fear and disappear.

SmokyDave

This track will have jumps and shit. Mind over matter and fear and disappear.
Sweeeeet, that's what it's all about. Here's my local jump track:

You can't really make out the size of the jumps behind my bike, but they're fucking huge. I'm getting too old to nail that kinda shit nowadays. Can't afford the time off work :(

Since I've posted one of my bikes, I might as well throw in two more:

Bikes all up in this bitch!

Kentpaul

Sweeeeet, that's what it's all about. Here's my local jump track:

You can't really make out the size of the jumps behind my bike, but they're fucking huge. I'm getting too old to nail that kinda shit nowadays. Can't afford the time off work :(

Since I've posted one of my bikes, I might as well throw in two more:

Bikes all up in this bitch!

I wouldn't even look at a jump that high lol, fuck that shit for a novice like myself. Waiting on a bro picking me up to go to my track, the asshole can't even fit a bike rack to his car.

Posting bikes? This is my beaut

null_zps13861882.jpg

You look like a complete badass.

I'l try and get a few shots of me going over a jump tonight if this friend of mine ever makes it.

20130715_143806.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom