• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Open another window in the flat to create a flow.
Kent knows what's up.

Gotta have the windows open man, any opportunity. Fresh air is king.

When I go back to my parents house, it's so stuffy man, they rarely open windows to air the place out. I mean, the house is clean, don't get me wrong, it just needs some fresh air blowing through it once in a while.

The first thing I do when I wake up is open the curtains and the window. Man sleep is bad smell.

Hystzen

Man Californication is a fun show

plus the person who voice Lara Croft in new Tomb Raider has appeared in season 5 and GODDAMN SHE GORGEOUS

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Man Californication is a fun show

plus the person who voice Lara Croft in new Tomb Raider has appeared in season 5 and GODDAMN SHE GORGEOUS

That show has brought me so much laughter. Who would have thought moulder could pull off such a role.

Sadetar

I have been unable to go to bed.

I just stare this.
efdMGKL.gif

It might be serious.

Chinner

Banned
in Laos at the moment on a visa run, it's relaxed with a lot of nice European food. it used to be under French control which explains why, but still, had some of the nicest sandwiches in ages!

Thailand is okay so far. The heat is just about bearable, but at least booze is relatively cheap and I have been told I have WiFi and hot shower facilities in my accommodation at the school I'm working at.

Doesn't beat Blighty though.

Just spiffing DS!

It's another lovely day, last day with my apprentice (what a guy though, he's really funny!), and I have another early finish on the cards.

Plus, life is just top drawer in general. Izza happy camper recently!

NXKV4.gif

Morning DS!

I'm great thanks, just need to get through terrible tuesday at work.

As Ninja said, life is good right now.

Also, that's the second Adventure Time gif I've seen recently, so glad I just started watching that show!

I think the nice weather is having a positive impact on peoples moods, even I'm suprisingly chipper when all I want to do is be at home bankrupting myself by taking part in the Steam sale and dipping my feet into a paddling pool.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Half an hour in work, finished all the jobs for the day. Now the waiting game begins. Waiting for hometime and listening to my iPod.

I really need to find something productive to do with all this downtime but the heat is killing me. If I could find the energy I keep remembering I have a half finished novel that I wanted to gut and fix at some point this year. hmmmmm

The back to future deloran Lego set is finally coming out in next few months hopefully August

Haven't bought much Lego lately, but I'll be buying this set. Hopefully it's somewhat reasonably priced, the Cuusoo Minecraft set is a crazy price for how small it is.

Got the prepaid electricity meter put in today. I've been going around switching things on and off to measure how much they cost, like the nerd I am.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Really cool band played last night for a 16 day festival in pubs all over portsmouth, the band brought some very good looking girls in but one of the bandmembers girlfriends was stunning, quite petite redhead......lovely eyes
and a great arse
Ninj, you would've blown your load. Shame it was a monday as we had to cut their set short due to them being bloooooody loud and after walking 15-20 doors down the road, you could still hear them...

anyways, Morning GAF! How are we all today? I know it's early in the week but what are your plans for the weekend? I'm going to see smashing pumpkins at wembley and all my family in bath for my grandmothers 70th birthday (Oh yeah, her operation went really well)! :D Pretty happy about this
WyIAsyw.gif

Jordan

anyways, Morning GAF! How are we all today? I know it's early in the week but what are your plans for the weekend? I'm going to see smashing pumpkins at wembley and all my family in bath for my grandmothers 70th birthday (Oh yeah, her operation went really well)! :D Pretty happy about this
http://i.imgur.com/WyIAsyw.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

I'm going to a rave on Friday night, will be my first ever - Around the Vauxhall London area, can't wait. Wanted to go to one for a long time, but never really had the opportunity - 9PM through till 6AM, will be a long fucking night... Oh and Friday is my birthday, which i seem to care less about.

Currently sat at home for lunch, feeling so tired :(

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I'm going to a rave on Friday night, will be my first ever - Around the Vauxhall London area, can't wait. Wanted to go to one for a long time, but never really had the opportunity - 9PM through till 6AM, will be a long fucking night... Oh and Friday is my birthday, which i seem to care less about.

Currently sat at home for lunch, feeling so tired :(

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2013/jul/10/fake-ecstasy-warning-die-scotland

Avoid green ektos and have fun mate

Suairyu

Banned
Hows my beard doing? This is day 5.
You have identical-shaped facial hair to me. Similar face, too. And haircut. And hair colour.

WHO SENT YOU?!

I've let my beard go uncut for three weeks now so we look different enough. Are you going Riker too?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Manly BritGAF finally appearing from the shadows. Might have to post a pic of my own to keep the new movement strong.

I have a beard, have had one on and off since I was 16, I'm also trying to get away with not shaving my face for as long as possible. It's been three weeks and so far the results are pathetic.

Jordan

Okay, I'm gonna fucking go ape shit right now.

My brother, doesn't work, has a kid... So, first of all, him and his fiancé got a flat, okay - fair enough... I don't want my niece sleeping on the street. However, for the fact that neither him or his fiancé don't work - both capable of working as well...

So in the past, they've both sponged off of my parents, my parents have had to take the finance of his car because he couldn't afford it. So my parents are now pretty much fucking skint (more for them for doing it) and keep borrowing off of me...

Now, my brother has just gotten a fucking back payment off of the government of £4000, for doing fuck all but sitting on his arse bitching and moaning how his life is so fucking shit?

Argh, what a fucking lazy arse cunt!

SteveWD40

Okay, I'm gonna fucking go ape shit right now.

My brother, doesn't work, has a kid... So, first of all, him and his fiancé got a flat, okay - fair enough... I don't want my niece sleeping on the street. However, for the fact that neither him or his fiancé don't work - both capable of working as well...

So in the past, they've both sponged off of my parents, my parents have had to take the finance of his car because he couldn't afford it. So my parents are now pretty much fucking skint (more for them for doing it) and keep borrowing off of me...

Now, my brother has just gotten a fucking back payment off of the government of £4000, for doing fuck all but sitting on his arse bitching and moaning how his life is so fucking shit?

Argh, what a fucking lazy arse cunt!

Tell him to give it to your parents or you will break his little fingers on each hand.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Can't help someone who can't help themselves. All you can do is protect your own finances. I would tell your parents they can't borrow from you as long as they're giving money to your brother.

NinjaBoiX

That sucks Jordan, he sounds like a shameless, sponging loser. Sorry man, I don't mean to insult your family, but I just can't stand lazy fuckers.

I'm lucky, my bro is cool as fuck. I'm not gonna lie, one of my best mates.

Jordan

Can't help someone who can't help themselves. All you can do is protect your own finances. I would tell your parents they can't borrow from you as long as they're giving money to your brother.

That sucks Jordan, he sounds like a shameless, sponging loser. Sorry man, I don't mean to insult your family, but I just can't stand lazy fuckers.

I'm lucky, my bro is cool as fuck. I'm not gonna lie, one of my best mates.

Feel free to insult my brother, he is a cunt. I can't say no to my parents at all, as much as I want to, but to save their arse I even offered to take the car finances off of them, which would put me up to paying like £400 a month on cars/insurance. I do everything right by parents and do my best so much. I'm just sick of it all, I seriously just want to move out - but this area is so fucking expensive and I just can't afford to escape.

NinjaBoiX

Jordan may be one of the most selfless, generous people I've ever met. It started with his courtesy lighter, now he's basically supporting his parents.

Fair play fella, you're a really decent bloke. I warmed to you immediately at the meet, your incredibly amiable.

But don't let people take advantage of that dude, scumbags see kindness as a weakness.

Jordan

Jordan may be one of the most selfless, generous people I've ever met. It started with his courtesy lighter, now he's basically supporting his parents.

Fair play fella, you're a really decent bloke. I warmed to you immediately at the meet, your incredibly amiable.

But don't let people take advantage of that dude, scumbags see kindness as a weakness.

Oh, I've experienced people taking advantage of me. I've done countless things for everybody I know, I don't really know the word 'no' when it comes to my friends and family asking for favours. I'm fully aware this allows for people to walk all over me and more but I just can't seem to stop it.

The only reason I do it is for an easy life, when people are happy with you then shit just flows by easily and I want the easiest time possible - I don't care for arguments, I don't care for fights - yeah I have a fucking temper on me and slight anger issues but I don't let them slip at other people, it's normally towards myself.

Really appreciate your kind words though.

daviyoung

Banned
The want for an easy life will bite you in the arse. I've been there, letting things slide, trying to help the only way I know how, but it builds up inside and manifests as self-loathing and regret. Then it starts to get dangerous the deeper you slide.

You are providing a temporary solution to the detriment of your own well-being. Selfish people need lessons knocked into them the hard way, not by drip feeding them niceties hoping they'll learn eventually. It'll get worse, and at some point you'll need to put your fist down. You're the common element here and it is effecting you the most. It's your call.

Sadetar

Hows my beard doing? This is day 5.
Holy cow Steve's a hottie! Who knew?
I couldn't agree with you more. Damn. He looks like a beast that makes me purrrrr.

Now when I know what you look, I like this gif even more. :p

I won't be viewing this thread at work...
Don't be silly. Even I read this thread at work. It is my favourite past time in there.

Manly BritGAF finally appearing from the shadows. Might have to post a pic of my own to keep the new movement strong.
I heartily support this.

Oh, I've experienced people taking advantage of me. I've done countless things for everybody I know, I don't really know the word 'no' when it comes to my friends and family asking for favours. I'm fully aware this allows for people to walk all over me and more but I just can't seem to stop it.

The only reason I do it is for an easy life, when people are happy with you then shit just flows by easily and I want the easiest time possible - I don't care for arguments, I don't care for fights - yeah I have a fucking temper on me and slight anger issues but I don't let them slip at other people, it's normally towards myself.

Really appreciate your kind words though.
Seriously, *pokes you* do you really exist? You sound very adorable person if you.

It just isn't that particularly healthy to keep anger inside so make sure you vent it. I don't want people like you turn into cynical assholes just because they have been used too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom