• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinner

Banned
just got back from laos from a visa run. been on a bus overnight and had about 2 hours sleep. and next i have work.

gonna be a long day bros.

Chinner

Banned
I'll be thinking about you when I'm still in bed at midday bro

#yolo #unemployed

mike said:
Ouch, dude. Find somewhere to sneak off for a nap to get through the day!t
yeah i only have 2 hours teaching time + afterschool club. just made worse that i get all my lessons done in the morning and then i just have to do nothing till 3.30.

Hystzen

Hardcore Devil May Cry fans get so mad if you say anything good about DmC lol

only thing pisses me off is when somebody says DmC had better combat makes me notice gamers have got lazier and want everything easy. Plus series did not need a western reboot it was fine just Capcom being dicks with more refining and not cutting development time in half messed with DMC4 we could have something rolling with 5. Even then its gameplay is still fucking boss and it a old ass game. Still it not utter shit just bland but thats what all NT games are like imo they try be pretty and clever but forget gameplay and fall hard on face

Jordan

We always talk about the adorable Brits.

You know, in that we basically talk about ourselves and each other.
BritGAF is pretty much it's own country by now.

Also, I'm going to emo it up a little bit here, but I've been going through a bit of a rough 8 or 9 months. I've been a bit unsure of myself and if I'm a person I'm happy to be. Coming out of a big relationship, things with my group of friends have been a bit weird recently as we're all growing up (and apart) a little bit.

So I'd just like to say thanks to you guys - a lot of the bullshit I've chatted in here and with you guys on Facebook, Steam, Skype and even *GASP* in real life has been pretty instrumental on getting me back on track, which I think is where I am right now. At least on the way.
All of you guys are the fucking bestest (even you, Chinner)

Mike, you are an awesome person. You've supported me and been there for me and it's all appreciated. Everybody on BritGAF is so friendly and welcoming, it's a great community.

Also, I'm going to emo it up a little bit here, but I've been going through a bit of a rough 8 or 9 months. I've been a bit unsure of myself and if I'm a person I'm happy to be. Coming out of a big relationship, things with my group of friends have been a bit weird recently as we're all growing up (and apart) a little bit.

So I'd just like to say thanks to you guys - a lot of the bullshit I've chatted in here and with you guys on Facebook, Steam, Skype and even *GASP* in real life has been pretty instrumental on getting me back on track, which I think is where I am right now. At least on the way.
All of you guys are the fucking bestest (even you, Chinner)

No worries dude, BritGAF is awesome and very welcoming.

Rich!

Oh my fucking god

crying with laughter here

just served a couple of foreign students here in my store. They each bought a pot noodle - the black extra fucking hot one - and asked if we had any spoons. I said no, and they paid.

As soon as they got out of the store, they opened the pots and tipped the sachets in. I was thinking oh no fucking way

They started tipping the noodles into their mouths. Aaaand then literally crying with pain/disgust, spitting it out on the floor. So so so so funny.

Not the first time something like this has happened either - I served a Chinese student a rustlers burger last week, and he proceeded to eat it as soon as he got outside. You gotta cook it dude!!

NinjaBoiX

why do you guys act like im the bad guy?

also, mike i'd hang out with you, maybe.
Because you act like the bad guy! It's mainly in jest I expect, but still, it's no surprise people see you that way.

I like you Chinner, I get your shtick now, I wasn't sure at first. I'm not sure if that makes it better or worse.

Also, when is Coldman back? I miss that dude, he provided much needed salt too. I hope his resits went well.

SteveWD40

Oh my fucking god

just served a couple of foreign students here in my store. They each bought a pot noodle - the black extra fucking hot one - and asked if we had any spoons. I said no, and they paid.

As soon as they got out of the store, they opened the pots and tipped the sachets in. I was thinking oh no fucking way

They started tipping the noodles into their mouths. Aaaand then literally crying with pain/disgust, spitting it out on the floor. So so so so funny.

Not the first time something like this has happened either - I served a Chinese student a rustlers burger last week, and he proceeded to eat it as soon as he got outside. You gotta cook it dude!!

Z8ecE.gif

8bit

Knows the Score
Oh my fucking god

Dry noodles?

JmLYv.gif

NinjaBoiX

whats my shtichk? coldman failed his resits and is now working as a club promoter.
Good natured clown, throwing well meaning insults at other members. But it's all a joke AFAIC, I find it amusing.

We love you Chinner.
Are 6 packs in this season guys ? I want to be wearing a mild one by August.
Six packs never go out of style, I started the weights again this week Kent. I did my back and bi's on Monday, shoulders and legs yesterday and I'm doing chest and tri's tonight. Just easing my way back into it though, 45 minutes a night, rotating those three sets twice a week. Monday off. Fuck isolating push and pull exercises and stuff though, that's just pedantic IMO.

I want rid of this jelly belly and puny arms. I used to be in great shape, I want it back!

NinjaBoiX

I only have free weights Steve, so I have to improvise!

Tricep kickbacks, reverse fly curls, dips, lateral raises, good ol' press ups and sit ups, anything I can actually do in my bedroom with nothing but dumbells and a bed!

SteveWD40

Pull up bar on the door? my friend has one, not that expensive iirc.

That said, visible abs are 99% diet anyway and usually (in the case of models / actors) the result of dehydration to get shredded for a short period. I gave up on that idea as I hit my 30's, now I am happy when I don't have to suck in at the beach.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Good natured clown, throwing well meaning insults at other members. But it's all a joke AFAIC, I find it amusing.

We love you Chinner.

Six packs never go out of style, I started the weights again this week Kent. I did my back and bi's on Monday, shoulders and legs yesterday and I'm doing chest and tri's tonight. Just easing my way back into it though, 45 minutes a night, rotating those three sets twice a week. Monday off. Fuck isolating push and pull exercises and stuff though, that's just pedantic IMO.

I want rid of this jelly belly and puny arms. I used to be in great shape, I want it back!

I have been working on my top half of my solid body for a while now and only started my legs with cycling. My entire six pack area didn't get touched.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maTiGsNeHR0
I want to be like joe buck, a 60s MAN'S MAN. fuck this skinny 90s junkie hipster bullshit that's spread around.

20130711_002756.jpg

Dem arms of mines

20130709_174801.jpg

Excuse my black eyes as i was in the longest fist fight last week, This fight just wasn't ending and i was winning till the dude bottled me and i kept going at the cunt till someone split us up

afoni

Banned
I have this feeling that the guy who controls the weather in Britain swapped keys with the guy in Spain for 2 weeks.

I'm sitting in a house wearing nothing but swimming trunks and it is still too hot.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I have this feeling that the guy who controls the weather in Britain swapped keys with the guy in Spain for 2 weeks.

I'm sitting in a house wearing nothing but swimming trunks and it is still too hot.

yeah I get you, summer is a pants-only time in my house. Currently in my office in shorts with my arms stuck to the desk from sweat. Ewwwww.#

In videogames news, I see that BF3 has just gone free on PS+ - anyone up for a game this evening? I have TLOU too and not started multi on that either. Mrs is out, let's do this!

NinjaBoiX

Yup, slept completely starkers on top of my quilt with the curtains and windows wide open last night. Still boiling.

Jed, I may not get around to playing TLoU until it's dated and not very good anymore, so we might as well dive into some multi! Mike, Musha, Shorty, anyone else?

We love you Chinner.

Getting yourself in shape for September? ;)

Was he taking the piss?

Was he having a piss?

Yup, slept completely starkers on top of my quilt with the curtains and windows wide open last night. Still boiling.

Jed, I may not get around to playing TLoU until it's dated and not very good anymore, so we might as well dive into some multi! Mike, Musha, Shorty, anyone else?

Yeah I'm up for that. I suck though.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

Sweet XD I don't have a headset though, but I was thinking that I could get Skype on my iPad... will be around all night anyway. My PSN name is Jedeye Sniv too.

Oh my fucking god

just served a couple of foreign students here in my store

(etc etc)

Last year there were some incredible uses of the self service machines in Tesco from them when they were over in the summer. I was most impressed by the person who managed to go wrong across two machines. I tried to help, oh I tried...

NinjaBoiX

Getting yourself in shape for September? ;)
Yes, I may have to beat you off with a stick.
Yeah I'm up for that. I suck though.
Oh, well that's good to know! Maybe I'll forego the stick. ;)
Sweet XD I don't have a headset though, but I was thinking that I could get Skype on my iPad... will be around all night anyway. My PSN name is Jedeye Sniv too.
Excellent.

So me, mike, Jed are carrying Musha on TLoU tonight.

What about you Shorty? I know you were up for some multi.

Suairyu

Banned
Ugh XSEED thread has a Gaffer asking XSEED employees if he can work for them for free.

Fucking unpaid "internships" fuck me off so much. People begging to be exploited and to make the job market harder for themselves.

afoni

Banned

You kept the quilt? I tossed everything but the pillow off of my bed and even that was arguably too much for me. It was like a ship trying to get rid of excess weight or sometihng with the way I was throwing stuff off.

Kentpaul

Was he taking the piss?

Na it was a full on man battle till the end. First time I have been bottled to, the beer just explodes all over the place and provided a cool liquid to help cool the body down in times of intense battle.

I blame the Valium. What a dangerous drug.

Since the fight my self confidence has been sky high. I think its healthy to have a good brawl every few months.

Lirlond

Feel sad that everyone ignored my chilling in the sun photo ):

The best thing about being on holiday is I can sleep when I get tired and wake up when my body wants to. So rested

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Feel sad that everyone ignored my chilling in the sun photo ):

The best thing about being on holiday is I can sleep when I get tired and wake up when my body wants to. So rested

Actually that reminds me, it must have affected my psychologically because I think I dreamt about getting a phone call from you last night.

There you go, your actions have consequences. I'm awaiting the scary rape dreams from my gif later this week.

Rich!

Aw shit.

Just had a repeat shoplifter in. He started threatening me when I told him to leave. He then threatened my family

I punched him in the face. I need to stop doing this.

I need to keep calm and soon I'll be out of this hellhole

Kentpaul

Yeah, you should calm down and go easy on them.

It was only one weekend. Never again. Even feeling good at the time you wake up the next morning a changed person. Nocked up a few charges because of them and am on bail till august the first. Could be jailed or com service or fine. (First time the sheriff has asked for back round reports for me) I don't think I'll get jailed though as it was all petty things. (Attempted a pettty overdose with them and just blacked out caused a bit of a rammy in the hospital.)

I was in a dark place and have come out on top i think. You gotta hit rock bottom to choose a direction from there.

Aw shit.

Just had a repeat shoplifter in. He started threatening me when I told him to leave. He then threatened my family

I punched him in the face. I need to stop doing this.

I need to keep calm and soon I'll be out of this hellhole

You probably crumbled the rest of the teeth left in then junkies mouth, High five.

Kentpaul

kent, i love you bro but how did you make valium into an violent drug? that shit is harmless.

blocks_image_8_1.png

5 cans of this stuff (Dragon soup, 8% vodka and caffeine drink) and a few beers along the way. I think drinking with the valium in my system from the night before and having a few more when i was completely wasted caused it.

It's a weird drug. There seems to be no middle ground for me when i take it. One minute i'm wasted the next I'm in the police cells. A few flashbacks hear and there but shit. Its a dangerous drug that's for sure. It's not normal blackouts, Apparently i had a few police officers having to put straps round my legs and shit and carry me around.

All in all i needed the experience to ween me off my anti depressants and start living life again, Sober, 5 a day and lots of protein and bodybuilding. I will off course be drinking at my mates 21.

Chinner

Banned
i'd probably put it down to alcohol. i know that valium + alcohol can make you fucked, but sounds like you have a problem with taking things to excess bro.

edit: okay that drink is vodka AND a caffeine? so its likes an alcoholic monster drink? sounds horrible.

Kentpaul

i'd probably put it down to alcohol. i know that valium + alcohol can make you fucked, but sounds like you have a problem with taking things to excess bro.

edit: okay that drink is vodka AND a caffeine? so its likes an alcoholic monster drink? sounds horrible.

It tastes pretty passable. I think its a copy of the american drink four loco that seems to be also causing problems. I'm a sorta all or nothing guy chinner. I just go with it and shit happens good or bad.

But i have faith in my diet change, I really do.

Is that the new White Lightning?

its 3 quid a can so no lol, Its more of a premium lets get fucked up drink. It doesn't taste bad at all.

Jordan

There's an orange flavour relentless... I am really tempted to buy a can or two and try it with vodka - but sort of banning myself after last weekends antics.

Kentpaul

Kent, stick to Minecraft dude.

We can't all roll through life with a strong jawline like yours brah.

There's an orange flavour relentless... I am really tempted to buy a can or two and try it with vodka - but sort of banning myself after last weekends antics.

Look around corner shops for dragon soop and save yourself the trouble of poring drinks.

The entire thing would have been avoided if i could get a hold of some weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom