• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be the same when I lived in Wales, always doing everything for my family and friends, as you said Jordan anything for an easy life.

That's why moving to London is the best thing I ever did, getting away from all those sponging assholes. Got myself some rad new friends, and starting doing things for myself. Never been happier.

Life isn't just cool, it's radicool.

Jordan

Seriously, *pokes you* do you really exist? You sound very adorable person if you.

It just isn't that particularly healthy to keep anger inside so make sure you vent it. I don't want people like you turn into cynical assholes just because they have been used too much.

I do exist, and if you think I'm adorable, you should see a photo (I kid, I don't like photos)

My anger gets pointed in the direction of people that deserve it. Males who treat women like shit & people who bully others.

Sadetar

Fuck it, here's a picture of me doing manly things. I've never put a picture of myself on BritGAF before!

Me by Tyzer Tiger, on Flickr
Very nice indeed.

Is the blond lady in a pink hoodie your girl?

I do exist, and if you think I'm adorable, you should see a photo (I kid, I don't like photos)

My anger gets pointed in the direction of people that deserve it. Males who treat women like shit & people who bully others.
You should like photos! I am sure we all would like to see your adorable face. :D

Ah, and it sounds good that you at least let it out some way. Even though I think you should learn to say "no" when you feel you seriously should be saying it.

NinjaBoiX

Anybody recommend a good fan? I'm fucking melting in my tech heavy room :(
3AYEnRH.jpg

Best fan.

SKINNER!

Banned
Goddammit, him being an MMA and The Wire junkie I didn't expect Steve to be a fuckin' GQ cover.

Also Jordan, your boy did a great job on this track man. It's been on repeat all day.

Anyone had a 4G mast installed near them recently? One has been installed down the road from me, and ever since my mobile phone signal has been shockingly bad. I now only get 2/4 bars upstairs, whereas before it was 3/4 at worst everywhere. TV signal has gone funny too, but I've got the filter box to hopefully combat that.

Fuck it, here's a picture of me doing manly things. I've never put a picture of myself on BritGAF before!

Me by Tyzer Tiger, on Flickr

Nice garden and BBQ. I've just been out weeding mine. Got bored after an hour, so I'll finish the rest tomorrow in the sun, so I can at least tan at the same time.

Suairyu

Banned
I can't lie, I have not been blessed by the William T Riker genes which allow manly beards to be grown. I usually end up looking like an unkempt fuck when I try to grow my facial hair out more than a bit. But I've not given up quite yet. Honestly I'd be satisfied with something like this as an endpoint.
the trick is to trim and shape as you grow. Bring the neckline up and reduce thickness of neck hair where you left it will create a sharp manly jawline. Remove the whiskers that grow above where the bulk of the beard is etc.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
The bike track was the ultimate thrill, Downhill chaos with jumps all over the place. Shit was like a roller-coaster. Epic little buzz from each of the small jumps i done.

Sadetar

Yup she is =]
Awww. You two look cute together. Congratulations.

I am madly in love with you.

Also, I was just crying cause one internet thing I was going to buy was sold out. Then I realized I could actually ask your help. Is anybody living near Evans or otherwise able to go and check if there would be a dress I am looking for? This dress, this colour, hopefully nice low price. Size 14 (I know, I know, I am huge.) I would of course pay you back the price and the postage or if you would want, I could send you some Finnish things in exchange (huge stack of Finnish candy for example). I would also promise to post a pic of me in the dress.

Yes, I am desperate.

Help me, please.

Sadetar

You won't be saying that once you've met me.
Oooh, now I am curious. :p

This is still valid. Come on, help a lady out.
Also, I was just crying cause one internet thing I was going to buy was sold out. Then I realized I could actually ask your help. Is anybody living near Evans or otherwise able to go and check if there would be a dress I am looking for? This dress, this colour, hopefully nice low price. Size 14 (I know, I know, I am huge.) I would of course pay you back the price and the postage or if you would want, I could send you some Finnish things in exchange (huge stack of Finnish candy for example). I would also promise to post a pic of me in the dress.

Yes, I am desperate.

Help me, please.

Jordan

Goddammit, him being an MMA and The Wire junkie I didn't expect Steve to be a fuckin' GQ cover.

Also Jordan, your boy did a great job on this track man. It's been on repeat all day.

Assuming this is Holy Grail, can't be bothered to click on it - need to jump in shower. They performed it at Wireless, it was fucking immense... JT's voice is just wonderful... I would turn for that man...

Edit: "Sipping from your cup till it runneth over... Holy Grail" - That lyric just sounds amazing.

Jordan

I like picGAF, it's an amusing thread. Some cool peeps too, Acrid, Trab, Pickle, Meier, Pau and Szu's Travels are some of the best posts on GAF.

PopGAF, now that place is a fucking enigma. There is a whole language and shit! That Kyon girl is off the map.

Long post is long...

Hystzen

I dont understand 90% of posts form Pop GAF members

wtf is shade , pressed and the other shit

do people actually talk like that in real life or just online

kids these days

NinjaBoiX

kids these days
You jusT can'T shade the sTan's sis. ;___;

I have no idea either. There is actually a dictionary. Oh Lord.

f0rk

kids these days

I think
shade is throwing hate at something
pressed is salty (?)
stan is to be a fan of

The best part is how little they talk about the actual music

Sadetar

I think
shade is throwing hate at something
pressed is salty (?)
stan is to be a fan of

The best part is how little they talk about the actual music
How little we actually talk about the beautiful Great Britain and the adorable Brits who live in there? :D

Mikeside

How little we actually talk about the beautiful Great Britain and the adorable Brits who live in there? :D

We always talk about the adorable Brits.

You know, in that we basically talk about ourselves and each other.
BritGAF is pretty much it's own country by now.

Also, I'm going to emo it up a little bit here, but I've been going through a bit of a rough 8 or 9 months. I've been a bit unsure of myself and if I'm a person I'm happy to be. Coming out of a big relationship, things with my group of friends have been a bit weird recently as we're all growing up (and apart) a little bit.

So I'd just like to say thanks to you guys - a lot of the bullshit I've chatted in here and with you guys on Facebook, Steam, Skype and even *GASP* in real life has been pretty instrumental on getting me back on track, which I think is where I am right now. At least on the way.
All of you guys are the fucking bestest (even you, Chinner)

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
We always talk about the adorable Brits.

You know, in that we basically talk about ourselves and each other.
BritGAF is pretty much it's own country by now.

Also, I'm going to emo it up a little bit here, but I've been going through a bit of a rough 8 or 9 months. I've been a bit unsure of myself and if I'm a person I'm happy to be. Coming out of a big relationship, things with my group of friends have been a bit weird recently as we're all growing up (and apart) a little bit.

So I'd just like to say thanks to you guys - a lot of the bullshit I've chatted in here and with you guys on Facebook, Steam, Skype and even *GASP* in real life has been pretty instrumental on getting me back on track, which I think is where I am right now. At least on the way.
All of you guys are the fucking bestest (even you, Chinner)

it was my 3am sex stories wasnt it, let's be honest, they're the real reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom