• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
b484da2f8867246fe0c8372f62e93b3e.gif

Sadetar

I have been working on my top half of my solid body for a while now and only started my legs with cycling. My entire six pack area didn't get touched.
[piccies]
You look very nice... very nice indeed.

[insert awesome emotional post
Mike, I don't know did you know it already, but you are seriously adorable.

I only have free weights Steve, so I have to improvise!

Tricep kickbacks, reverse fly curls, dips, lateral raises, good ol' press ups and sit ups, anything I can actually do in my bedroom with nothing but dumbells and a bed!
I do quite many things, but these actually feel quite good.
blogger-image-2052037510.jpg

Sweet XD I don't have a headset though, but I was thinking that I could get Skype on my iPad... will be around all night anyway. My PSN name is Jedeye Sniv too.
What is PSN?

Do we use Skype or Tinychat or anything?

I would love to talk with you darlings!

So I'm looking at £2000-3000 for cosmetic surgery to remove all the loose skin I have. AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
Congratulations for having a loose skin! That sounds like you have done a great job of getting more fit and losing some serious weight!

And dammit. Days off are bad for my internet activities. I have been gone one day and I have like five pages to read. I feel so out. Luckily tomorrow I am back to work and have time to read this all.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
You look very nice... very nice indeed.

I do quite many things, but these actually feel quite good.
blogger-image-2052037510.jpg

What is PSN?

Do we use Skype or Tinychat or anything?

I would love to talk with you darlings!

Congratulations for having a loose skin! That sounds like you have done a great job of getting more fit and losing some serious weight!

And dammit. Days off are bad for my internet activities. I have been gone one day and I have like five pages to read. I feel so out. Luckily tomorrow I am back to work and have time to read this all.

I am pretty decent and will only get hotter when I work on my muscles more. I'm really looking forward to seeing a 6 pack progress in the next few months.

My penis is also back in the game since I came of anti depressants.

Quit my job and living of my gals wages and sold my car so there's no early morning bs to add strain to my life. I'm in the clear for a good few months.

Tried the exercises in your pic but cant get my legs right up straight. I'll work on it.

Chinner

Banned
kentpaul just gave me one of his homemade burgers.

it was incredible!

it contained so much taste that even stephen hawken would crack a smile at how delicious it is. apparently, kentpaul put in his own secret ingredient.... i wonder what is?

feeling pretty sleepy now gu

Mikeside

Daw, thanks. I'm gettin' all kinds of feels tonight.

I'm pretty jealous of your TLoU session tonight guys
Can I join tomorrow? Let's get this shit cracking!

Also, I'm pretty sure I could've got somethin' going with a 40something I was talking to at a kebab van tonight.
Didn't pick up on the obvious signals :(

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

Also, I'm pretty sure I could've got somethin' going with a 40something I was talking to at a kebab van tonight.
Didn't pick up on the obvious signals :(

mike.

guess what

Chinner

Banned
tash is going to reveal that he is sexually attracted to mike.

how will mike react? will he open his loins for tashbrooke, or will the ghost of greenscar inhibit his body and make him a gigantic homophobe?

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
A gaymance would really add some fine seasoning to this thread.

Does anyone believe in mediums ? My girlfriend came in and had seen one and is a believer. I was sitting there listening respecting her believes while holding back on a skeptical shitstorm. Im a good boyfriend at times.

How do these fraudsters get away with changing for this bs ? The goverment should step in.

NinjaBoiX

Urgh, these fucking early mornings, twats.

I mean, morning BritCHUMS! HOW ARE WE ALL TODAY!

Dean Martin - Ain't That A Kick In The Head

What is PSN?
iKd0iqxQrdItK.gif

My penis is also back in the game since I came of anti depressants.
sqBmE.gif

It was good fun! Only four man teams though, so we'll have to introduce a rota system or something. I'll draw up a spreadsheet tonight and designate time slots.
they couldn't get me, I'm out of their league.
b484da2f8867246fe0c8372f62e93b3e.gif

It was good fun! Only four man teams though, so we'll have to introduce a rota system or something. I'll draw up a spreadsheet tonight and designate time slots.

Well I won't be able to play all the time because a certain person gets annoyed. So you guys go ahead and I'll let you know when I can join.

Jordan

Urgh, these fucking early mornings, twats.

I mean, morning BritCHUMS! HOW ARE WE ALL TODAY!

Add me to the spreadsheet, I won't be able to play until Saturday maybe - supposed to have some close relatives and take outs tonight.

Today, I feel like death - I was half hour late to work and I am one moody as sin bastard... However, I got a hug this morning by the HR lady which put a smile on my face and made my morning just that little bit better.

NinjaBoiX

Morning BritishGAF and friends, it's going to be another beautiful day.
It's glorious fella, not a cloud in the sky for me!

I'm going home at 3pm tonight, fuck 'em. Phone off too. Such a rebel.
Well I won't be able to play all the time because a certain person gets annoyed. So you guys go ahead and I'll let you know when I can join.
Aww, no spreadsheet then.

Well that's cool, you sucked the most anyway. Maybe we'll stand a chance with Mike ;)

Yes, I know, I sucked massively too!

I might not be on tonight though Jordan. We'll definitely organise another game in the next few days though, shit is fun!

Edit: Jordan, consider yourself part of the squad. Shoot me a friend request, same handle. We only need a few more for a full on BritGAF 4v4!

8bit

Knows the Score
I've added a couple of you on PSN, my ID there is stx38. I'm off on holiday on Saturday though so might not be about for the next ten days.

--

edit, @ BGBW the spreadsheet isn't editable.

--

edit again,

A gaymance would really add some fine seasoning to this thread.

Does anyone believe in mediums ? My girlfriend came in and had seen one and is a believer. I was sitting there listening respecting her believes while holding back on a skeptical shitstorm. Im a good boyfriend at times.

How do these fraudsters get away with changing for this bs ? The goverment should step in.

The Health Minister in the current Government believes in Homeopathy, they probably support mediums too.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Does that username spreadsheet even get updated? Doesn't even have 3DS friendcodes.

At least one can add them to their profile now.

NinjaBoiX

Does that username spreadsheet even get updated? Doesn't even have 3DS friendcodes.

At least one can add them to their profile now.
There actually is a spreadsheet? I was just messin'!

I just bumped into my ex, looking unbelievably fly. We engaged in banal small talk, traded hollow pleasantries, then she waved goodbye and flashed that smile, BOOM!

UfcDyFD.gif

='(

Edit: drinking a can of Relentless Mike, it's not bad! I need sugar and caffeine today.

Also, I'll add you 8bit.

jimbor

Banned
First weighted chin ups last night, felt good. Usually crack out three sets of ten easily at the end of my workout so thought it was time to progress. Started off with what I thought would be quite light (6.5kg) but three sets of six kicked my arse, in a good way.

Now I have day fucking two of job club to get to, that's some seriously depressing shit the only entertainment being the League Of Gentlemen flashbacks.

The advisor was kind enough to teach us what a thesaurus was yesterday, had to refrain from asking if it had another name.

jimbor

Banned
Okey dokey, piggidy pokey job seekers!

Seriously. It's beyond parody at this stage. Today we're going to learn about marketing ourselves, ensuring we have a summary of our work history (a 'CV'). I turned down three days cash in hand work at eighty quid a day for this shit.

I'm pretty close to telling them to stick this job club (eight fucking weeks of this shit!) and the dole money up their arse. I still have a tidy sum from the redundancy and that bet I won.

Edit: Just spunked sixty quid on a 8x5 paddling pool to cheer me up. Saturday will be spent laying in that, drinking and getting sunburnt. Can't fucking wait.

SKINNER!

Banned
lol at all the late night posts. I've been sleeping like a baby these past couple of nights. If you're in a flat, open all windows for ventilation and sleep nude. Problem solved! Only annoying part is getting blinded by the sun in the morning but when you need to be up early then it's not so bad.

Haven't had an energy drink in a while. Morning coffee does it for me.

I look fine with clothes on! Totally different when I'm topless, then it's like loose curtains.

hmm, I suppose it can be a little daunting if you want to go to the beach/swimming pools during summer. My body is a complete mess with stretch marks and shit ever since my teens but meh I eventually coped. I take it there's no way to get rid of loose skin doing toning exercises or stuff like that?

NinjaBoiX

First weighted chin ups last night, felt good. Usually crack out three sets of ten easily at the end of my workout so thought it was time to progress. Started off with what I thought would be quite light (6.5kg) but three sets of six kicked my arse, in a good way.
I'm just easing myself in this week, 3 sets of 20 with relatively light weights. Chest and tri's last night, kickbacks with an extended hold at full stretch, dips off the edge of my bed, flies and bench press (well, bed press!), push ups and a few sets of sit ups. Reaching to put my seat belt on this morning resulted in that awesome pain that actually feels really good! It's more of a pleasing ache than a pain.

Back and bi's again tonight, I quite enjoy doing them. Concentration curls are the manliest exercise ever.
What?? Those last couple of games I was like 2nd!
Whatever Trevor.
I'll help take your mind off her ;)
B0wld.gif

Meh, I'm over it now. It was fleeting bout of lust and regret. (She was super high maintenance, my god!) I rarely see her nowadays, just occasionally I randomly bump into her. The feels kind of wrench my heart momentarily.

Then I remember that she was kind of a self centred asshole, and I'm good!

/tiny pinch of salt

But please, don't let me halt any plans you had in mind. I can be hung up on my ex whenever you want!
Seriously. It's beyond parody at this stage. Today we're going to learn about marketing ourselves, ensuring we have a summary of our work history (a 'CV'). I turned down three days cash in hand work at eighty quid a day for this shit.

I'm pretty close to telling them to stick this job club (eight fucking weeks of this shit!) and the dole money up their arse. I still have a tidy sum from the redundancy and that bet I won.

Edit: Just spunked sixty quid on a 8x5 paddling pool to cheer me up. Saturday will be spent laying in that, drinking and getting sunburnt. Can't fucking wait.
Bike and holdall dude, mobile sparky. DO IT!

SteveWD40

lol at all the late night posts. I've been sleeping like a baby these past couple of nights. If you're in a flat, open all windows for ventilation and sleep nude. Problem solved!

Yup, we have out balcony door wide open and all the windows and doors open all day and night, top floor (6th) so we get a great breeze most nights, we have to wedge the doors with stops so they don't bang in the night and scare the shit out of us though...

Sleep like a baby.

jimbor

Banned
I'm just easing myself in this week, 3 sets of 20 with relatively light weights. Chest and tri's last night, kickbacks with an extended hold at full stretch, dips off the edge of my bed, flies and bench press (well, bed press!), push ups and a few sets of sit ups. Reaching to put my seat belt on this morning resulted in that awesome pain that actually feels really good! It's more of a pleasing ache than a pain.

Back and bi's again tonight, I quite enjoy doing them. Concentration curls are the manliest exercise ever.

Whatever Trevor.

B0wld.gif

Meh, I'm over it now. It was fleeting bout of lust and regret. (She was super high maintenance, my god!) I rarely see her nowadays, just occasionally I randomly bump into her. The feels kind of wrench my heart momentarily.

Then I remember that she was kind of a self centred asshole, and I'm good!

/tiny pinch of salt

But please, don't let me halt any plans you had in mind. I can be hung up on my ex whenever you want!

Bike and holdall dude, mobile sparky. DO IT!

I'm working my way towards it, just want to do about a month or two as a sparks mate to get a tad more experience under my belt before going out alone. Supposed to be doing a mate's house soon so that might be enough to give me the kick up the arse/confidence boost that I sorely need.

SmokyDave

Yup, we have out balcony door wide open and all the windows and doors open all day and night, top floor (6th) so we get a great breeze most nights, we have to wedge the doors with stops so they don't bang in the night and scare the shit out of us though...

Sleep like a baby.
I can't do it. All the fucking nature that flies / crawls its way into the house does my nut.

Time to arrange a bank of pedestal fans around the bed. Has the bonus effect of keeping the cat out of the room because cats fucking hate pedestal fans.

SteveWD40

I can't do it. All the fucking nature that flies / crawls its way into the house does my nut.

Time to arrange a bank of pedestal fans around the bed. Has the bonus effect of keeping the cat out of the room because cats fucking hate pedestal fans.

Don't get much up here, nothing crawling anyway and the flies are usually to busy on the gf's botanical garden on the balcony.

NinjaBoiX

guys seriously i need opinions is this a good shout
Yeah, twistlock dumbells are spot on. There should be plenty enough weight there too. Make sure they have a rubber gasket on the end caps though, otherwise you'll be forever re tightening them.

But at the end of the day, it's molded metal that you lift. You can't really go wrong!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

I should be on tonight if the lady lets me. Bout 8ish maybe?

Now I have day fucking two of job club to get to, that's some seriously depressing shit the only entertainment being the League Of Gentlemen flashbacks.

The advisor was kind enough to teach us what a thesaurus was yesterday, had to refrain from asking if it had another name.

you should write a book about this shit man. An expose inside the world of dolescum and idiots :p

afoni

Banned
Yeah, twistlock dumbells are spot on. There should be plenty enough weight there too. Make sure they have a rubber gasket on the end caps though, otherwise you'll be forever re tightening them.

But at the end of the day, it's molded metal that you lift. You can't really go wrong!

Sweet, I guess I'll go for it then cheers. Maybe I'll even coerce my sister into buying them for me, seeing as she's only in England for 2 weeks and said she'd get me an early birthday gift if I fancied it.

I guess they really will be free weights.

jimbor

Banned
Sweet, I guess I'll go for it then cheers. Maybe I'll even coerce my sister into buying them for me, seeing as she's only in England for 2 weeks and said she'd get me an early birthday gift if I fancied it.

Get a chin up bar too, compound lift for the upper body.

NinjaBoiX

iu00oElWFz7dD.gif

Jed, what's all this Skype nonsense? There is a time and a place for that sort of tomfoolery! TLoU is neither! Buy thee a headset my good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom