• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Yarp, just got back from the work gym. Derp face ahoy!

jSqXXPt.jpg
Donkey, you're a fine figure of a man.

Suairyu

Banned
After they were done, did you walk out of your cubicle and reveal yourself like a boss?
Nope. Wanted to hear it to completion - they left the bathroom before it was over.

It wasn't bad bad - they were just blowing off steam. Everyone does it and we are all under a lot of pressure right now. I'm not hurt or anything. It was more amusing than anything else.

You can't let offhand comments said in private get to you.

Could be worse.

I once was talking to a guy and was moaning about this other person...unaware that the guy I was moaning about was the one I was talking to.

He just nodded and smiled and said "interesting" a lot.

I onyl found out later but I swear I felt my guts just shrivel up when I figured out what had happened. I hadn't said anything trully terrible but the phrase "pompous twat" came out.

Don't ask me how I managed it, but it happened.

Eh, dunno what thread to ask in...so I'll ask here.

I want to sell my computer. It's served me well, and can run literally almost any game I throw at it on max settings give or take a few tweaks. I never get a chance to really use it anymore due to my daughter, and I've found my consoles, 3DS and tablet serve me perfectly well.

I'm going to put it on Gumtree...but I have no idea of what price to ask for. My specs:

AMD Radeon 6850 1GB
4GB 1333mhz RAM
Blu Ray Drive
AMD Phenom x4 955 Black Edition 3.6ghz
Antec One case. One usb port is broken.
Only a small 160gb HDD as I want to keep my 2tb internal drive.
No windows due to obvious licencing stuff.

So uh...any ideas?

Give individual prices for the components too. You're more likely to find several people who want each part, then one person who wants the whole system. For prices look at completed listings on Ebay. Have the price for the whole system at a slight discount from the total.

I hadn't said anything trully terrible but the phrase "pompous twat" came out.

image.php

Suairyu

Banned
Could be worse.

I once was talking to a guy and was moaning about this other person...unaware that the guy I was moaning about was the one I was talking to.

He just nodded and smiled and said "interesting" a lot.

I onyl found out later but I swear I felt my guts just shrivel up when I figured out what had happened. I hadn't said anything trully terrible but the phrase "pompous twat" came out.

Holy shit.

SKINNER!

Banned
Give individual prices for the components too. You're more likely to find several people who want each part, then one person who wants the whole system. For prices look at completed listings on Ebay. Have the price for the whole system at a slight discount from the total.

True. I was looking for a blu-ray drive for my PC earlier this year. Still am actually.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Calling someone a pompous twat indirectly and yet right to their face would be amazing. You can only imagine what the guy was thinking as he nodded along saying 'interesting'. I'm laughing like an idiot just imagining it.

Also this:

yiBGxAS.jpg

Calling someone a pompous twat indirectly and yet right to their face would be amazing. You can only imagine what the guy was thinking as he nodded along saying 'interesting'. I'm laughing like an idiot just imagining it.

It was a bit of a crisis at the time, I spent a couple of days afterwards just nervously popping my head around doors making sure he wasn't around but the strain of avoiding him was just too intense so I just looked for him and apologised. He told me he found it hilarious and said "people are bound to act like complete fucking spastics at one point in there lives, don't worry about it."

I shook his hand and remember being really sweaty when I walked away

SteveWD40

Why can't everyone just post a picture of there pre workout salad like me ?

I eat a Banana pre workout, since it's usually 6:45am and they are great, full of potassium and good carbs.

I'm going to put it on Gumtree...but I have no idea of what price to ask for. My specs:

AMD Radeon 6850 1GB
4GB 1333mhz RAM
Blu Ray Drive
AMD Phenom x4 955 Black Edition 3.6ghz
Antec One case. One usb port is broken.
Only a small 160gb HDD as I want to keep my 2tb internal drive.
No windows due to obvious licencing stuff.

So uh...any ideas?

Well, you can self build similar for something like £600-700 I think (not sure about how much the blu ray adds, small HDD and no SSD isn't great also). Since it's second hand I would say £300-£400? at a guess.

Edit: no windows and only 4gb ram, £250.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I eat a Banana pre workout, since it's usually 6:45am and they are great, full of potassium and good carbs.

Well, you can self build similar for something like £600-700 I think (not sure about how much the blu ray adds, small HDD and no SSD isn't great also). Since it's second hand I would say £300-£400? at a guess.

Edit: no windows and only 4gb ram, £250.

I had a banana for my breakfast.

Chinner

Banned
see greenscar, your internet friends noticed when you stopped posting. could the same be said about your real friends and family?

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I was trying to lend tash a quid on steam but couldn't find out how to do it, Better luck next time tash

Sadetar

I have always had Nintendo and now also Xbox360. I seriously needed to google it.

What colour do you guys think I should dye my hair?
I love it red, but if that is out of the question, silver could be smashing like mentioned before.

Yarp, just got back from the work gym. Derp face ahoy!

jSqXXPt.jpg
You are awesome motivation!

My penis is also back in the game since I came of anti depressants.

Quit my job and living of my gals wages and sold my car so there's no early morning bs to add strain to my life. I'm in the clear for a good few months.
Attaboy. We are all very happy to hear all this. This means more sexy Kentpaul and less boredom.

Tried the exercises in your pic but cant get my legs right up straight. I'll work on it.
Yay! I think it is quite effective. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom