• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

Sorry guys, I got wrapped up in finishing the story.

I dunno about that ending. Man, that's a hard one to swallow.

We had too many people it seems anyway odd only lets you have 4 people partys not 8 so can have 4 vs 4.

Yeah when first finished it I was not sure if liked it or not but then dug it. Kind of massive balls for them to finish the game in that way not what was expecting

Lirlond

Away to a bbq. Couldn't get on the first bus that came by because it was full. The second bus that arrived only had the one seat left. Phew.

Still unbearably warm in Scotland.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
is it bad that I'm posting on a night out? I'm literallye the only guy out in our group :-(

Places/times I post from on a regular basis:

- As soon as I wake up in bed
- Whilst I'm having a shit
- Whilst I'm in the bath
- As soon as I get out the shower sitting on the bath in a towel
- Brushing my teeth
- Whilst I'm eating dinner with my housemate
- When I'm at work and I'm not allowed to be on my phone (fuck the police)
- When I'm out with friends at the pub/hitting the town
- When I'm on the move, be it on the train, walking or in a car

ur okay br0

I keep getting bored of my avatar. :(

I need one that encapsulates me and people will recognise me for

uYvsNoy.png

Hystzen

You know what gave major feels about MP session with GAF last night?

Musha asking my real name even though she has me on Facebook :(

I accidentally watched some iTV last night, and they had like this 2 min segment on during an advert break.

I thought, oh it must be a mini news overview thing - I recall that they used to do that.

Turns out it was some fucking celeb update load of wank, like 2/3 mins alking about all the latest gossip / celeb stories.

What the Fuck!! Seriously I don't know who is worse, iTV for running such a load of cunt shit, or the fucking cunts who love all this celeb culture bullshit.

Fuck Reality TV, fuck the mindless cunt celebs who are famous for nothing significant, and especially fuck the people that watch it too.

On the plus side, I discovered a pack of choccie hob nobs that I had forgot about, so things got evened out.

I accidentally watched some iTV last night, and they had like this 2 min segment on during an advert break.

I thought, oh it must be a mini news overview thing - I recall that they used to do that.

Turns out it was some fucking celeb update load of wank, like 2/3 mins alking about all the latest gossip / celeb stories.

What the Fuck!! Seriously I don't know who is worse, iTV for running such a load of cunt shit, or the fucking cunts who love all this celeb culture bullshit.

Fuck Reality TV, fuck the mindless cunt celebs who are famous for nothing significant, and especially fuck the people that watch it too.

On the plus side, I discovered a pack of choccie hob nobs that I had forgot about, so things got evened out.

what kind of freak isn't interested in what Peter Andre does on a Sunday?!?

apparently Soul Callibur 2 is getting an HD re-release that adds online multiplayer.

easily one of my favourite fighters ever, probably going to end up hating it when I lose to assholes.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
So went to girlfriend's favourite Thai food restaraunt for dinner ans had a beef, rice and bell pepper recipe called 'Mother in Law beef'. It was pretty good but then on the walk back to the car saw an ice cream shop that had:

COOKIE MONSTER SUNDAE:

What is a cookie monster sundae? It's cookie dough and vanilla ice cream with crushed, freshly baked chocolate chip cookie chunks warm and topped with snickers hot fudge, whipped cream and a single cherry.

It's swimming in my stomach now and no doubt channeling the beetus. I can feel a sugar coma coming on.

Don't hate Chinner, this was my break day from my healthy eating initiative.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Had a good night. Stood on some seating at one end of a bar and danced the night away. Shame the Pimms based cocktail was a bit naff and it was Bogof so I had to drink two of them.

NinjaBoiX

*goes downstairs, opens front room door*

JAaxBUJ.gif

There is a slightly noxious odour and a number of strangely contorted bodies snoring in amongst what can only be described as a scene of chaos and debauchery.

I think I'll go out, fuck that noise!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It may have seemed like the I was bailing on everyone, but traveling only 40~ mins on a bus and sleeping comfortably in my bed instead of traveling 2~ hours on a bus and sleeping on a sofa was the right choice. That and having just just finished my breakfast I realise I probably would be on a bus right now making the 1.5~ hour long bus journey home.

afoni

Banned
Asked my sister about those weights, so she threw a load of notes at me and said happy birthday.

Once they arrive, I'm going to fix my habits and work my way into a body that I'm not embarrassed about.

Asked my sister about those weights, so she threw a load of notes at me and said happy birthday.

Once they arrive, I'm going to fix my habits and work my way into a body that I'm not embarrassed about.

Good for you afoni, that's a really healthy and positive attitude. Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom