• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vashetti

Banned
Hey guys, posted in the last BritGAF OT I think, I was pretty new to GAF at the time and didn't really know anyone at the time.

Hoping I might be a bit more recognisable after my recent 'lonely gamer' thread, lol

Where do you live: Cardiff
Where are you from: Barry
University: Cardiff
Favourite Sport: lol
Political party of choice: Lib-Dem? I don't really know enough to say 100%
Favourite thing on the box: Game of Thrones, The Apprentice, Would I Lie To You?
Favourite crisp flavour: Prawn Cocktail
Favourite biscuit: Custard Cream
Favourite Pokemon POST 151: Dragonair
Beano or Dandy: Beano

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
My gaf gets a good draft cause its at the top of the great breas of falkirk. In this gaf its like low as fuck down with no breeze blastin a draft.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Just took part in my first ever D&D game and it was fun!! Also, wtf is a die antwoord?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cegdR0GiJl4

8lkFvbj.gif

Another awesome TLoU session, thanks Jed, Ninja, Hyst, and afoni. I feel like I'm getting better and don't suck so bad!

Edit: also welcome Vashetti, a fellow Welshman! You are most welcome here, please hang around and join in the random conversations!

NinjaBoiX

Another awesome TLoU session, thanks Jed, Ninja, Hyst, and afoni. I feel like I'm getting better and don't suck so bad!
:/

Fair play man, took one for the team!

Good game guys, I had fun and stuff.
well ninja was always at the bottom of board so you not worst

not sure why my PSN died for did it twice tonight
Nonsense, I came second once! And third once.

But yeah....

Also, PSN was fucked up for me too. I took ages to get signed back in.

Rich!

Holy shit, Euro Truck Simulator is sweet

Just drove from Southampton to London. I only racked up about £3k in damages and law breaking.

afoni

Banned
Fair play man, took one for the team!

Someone had to do it. I'd played a few games before I got my invite anyway, so I was okay jumping off for the night after a single game.

Either way, you guys are really bad at the game and I was amazing, so you would have just cramped my style.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
woah there

some of us havent finished

and are stuck
in the hotel basement after the elavator collapses
STILL

What are you talking about, it's easy. Get the key card, hit the genny, run for the exit. Simple!

Wtf is with this weather this morning?? Shit's fucking cold!

Kentpaul

1002474_487461041348233_1410712691_n.jpg

Baked and a few beers last night FTW!

A Swingin high fellows, enjoy your weekend. I gots to cut my back grass yo's

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Pics or it didn't happen.

Yeah Jed, what the fuck is this shit? I'm thinking we might postpone the beach excursion, it's hardly the French Riviera even at the best of times!

It's cloudy and chilly down here this morning. Looks like normal england again :( just in time for my week off!

jimbor

Banned
Where the fuck is the Sun? I didn't spend the best part of a hundred quid on a garden hose and paddling pool so I could sit in it freezing my bollocks off.

Vashetti

Banned
Why is it so hard to find a fucking fan anywhere.

All I want is a cheap and nasty £10 fan for the next couple of weeks.

No bloody retailers have one at all.

Logic says to order in LOTS of fans = more money because everyone bloody wants one!

Kentpaul

Why is it so hard to find a fucking fan anywhere.

All I want is a cheap and nasty £10 fan for the next couple of weeks.

No bloody retailers have one at all.

Logic says to order in LOTS of fans = more money because everyone bloody wants one!

Tried tesco ? I seen a few during my last visit

So playing golf with one's gf is apparently frowned upon at this place. :(

Oh well, fuck the dozy cunts that run it. My gf is terrible though...

Kentpaul

So playing golf with one's gf is apparently frowned upon at this place. :(

Oh well, fuck the dozy cunts that run it. My gf is terrible though...

Well you know what GOLF stands for. Apparently you can't even share clubs round my way. That puts me shit out of luck for a game of golf my buddy. (No experience playing golf at all lol, it will be a hope for the best sort of day for me when i do play it)

Jordan

I had a fucking awesome night last night! I may not have managed the 9-6, I lasted till about 4.30 in the morning and then went to get the bus back to Paddington. Me and my friend managed to fall asleep on the bus and miss our stop which the bus driver grilled us about to which I nearly told him to fuck off... it was lucky I didn't though, because as we got off and went to the other side to catch the returning bus... it was the same fucking driver, he laughed at us.

Made it to Paddington and all trains were delayed, which was awesome because I thought we had missed ours. Jump on the train and I find an iPhone 4/4s so I was just like okay? I turned it off to preserve battery, to be totally honest I thought about taking it for a new work phone but when I turned it on this morning it had been wiped and asked for whoever had it to call 'Holly' so I gave Holly a call, she lives in Reading but has been drinking - so she's coming to grab it tomorrow. That's my good deed done for the year, I can be a total cunt the rest of it now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom