• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Ask anyone that is in a relationship or has a regular sex life about masturbation and you'll quickly realize desire to do so doesn't magically disappear just because you have a partner. And when it comes to blokes, frequency really just depends on situations such as if the miss decides to visit her parents for the weekend.

Hystzen

Jeez, might as well ask how many fingers while you're at it.

Ninjas current reaction

tumblr_lm1tpmffK01qba2aio1_500.gif

SteveWD40

Ask anyone that is in a relationship or has a regular sex life about masturbation and you'll quickly realize desire to do so doesn't magically disappear just because you have a partner. And when it comes to blokes, frequency really just depends on situations such as if the miss decides to visit her parents for the weekend.

Considering my previous posts on just how degenerate my wanks will be when the gf is away, your right. I got as far as squirt bukkake last time.

Hystzen

"FRIDAYTON MK II: 5.5 million bears and salmon create unholy allliance to sack SONY HQ"

I love it when mods dick around with titles

afoni

Banned
I get this really awful urge to take selfies sometimes in the hope that I get a good picture every once in a while. I got a good one this time. Yay, I'm only a teenager for about 22 more days and then I can't justify it by saying I'm just a young idiot.

SteveWD40

Growers are more common I thought. Either way, giving good head often is far more important imho.

except for those times she just needs dick

AcridMeat

Banned
Fuck no, you're in the top tier my friend!
Well you're good at making me feel better buddy.

It's hot in this room, and as a result, I noticed I've either lost so much weight my muscles are showing or i've done so much activity the last 3 1/2 weeks that I have a 6 pack again.

Either way I think I'm happy.

Is there any chance someone from here is available in London Monday and/or Tuesday? Will be back in Lunndawn around 9:30pm Monday, planning on seeing World's End Tuesday

Symphonia

Banned
Had a girl compliment mine but I knew she was BSing.
It's not so much a compliment towards my dick - is it me or is complimenting each others genitals kinda weird? - but what was actually happening in the bedroom. Although, saying that, not all experiences in the bedroom have been great. There's one hook up with a lass from Manchester that I'd rather forget.

NinjaBoiX

Well you're good at making me feel better buddy.

It's hot in this room, and as a result, I noticed I've either lost so much weight my muscles are showing or i've done so much activity the last 3 1/2 weeks that I have a 6 pack again.
Good work man, I've been on a bit of a health kick recently too. Lost a fair bit of my gut, no six pack yet though! Work in progress.

God damn I'm bored Gaf. What's everyone up to?
Super baked, watching Wheeler Dealers.

Then my crazy pal (pats) returned from his mob job full of the joys of spring! So we're listening to tunes on YT, playing cards, and just generally shooting the shit.

I want another spliff, but I may already be too stoned. Kent, what do you think?

Good work man, I've been on a bit of a health kick recently too. Lost a fair bit of my gut, no six pack yet though! Work in progress.

Super baked, watching Wheeler Dealers.

Then my crazy pal (pats) returned from his mob job full of the joys of spring! So we're listening to tunes on YT, playing cards, and just generally shooting the shit.

I want another spliff, but I may already be too stoned. Kent, what do you think?

Looking forward to seeing your awesome toned bod ;)

I'm glad the Russian Mafia finally let Pats go, hopefully they won't have anymore crazy requests for him.

Have that other spliff, you know you want to.

Symphonia

Banned
oh and Manchester lass, spill that shit.
Basically, it was a Tumblr hook up. She came down here on a whim. I picked her up at the station, took her home and we fooled around a bit. We have dinner, make out then head up stairs. The lights go out (none of my other sex partners did that) and away we go. Its getting crazy and from what I could feel, she was REALLY enjoying it...except when I woke up in the morning, what I thought was her juices actually turned out to be blood.

And, yes, I had it all over my dick, fingers and face too.

Urgh.

SteveWD40

Basically, it was a Tumblr hook up. She came down here on a whim. I picked her up at the station, took her home and we fooled around a bit. We have dinner, make out then head up stairs. The lights go out (none of my other sex partners did that) and away we go. Its getting crazy and from what I could feel, she was REALLY enjoying it...except when I woke up in the morning, what I thought was her juices actually turned out to be blood.

Urgh.

vAeHPU3.gif

Urgh.

Oh man. That's harsh (hilarious). Why would a girl do that? Didn't she know?

NinjaBoiX

Looking forward to seeing your awesome toned bod ;)

I'm glad the Russian Mafia finally let Pats go, hopefully they won't have anymore crazy requests for him.

Have that other spliff, you know you want to.
Well, I wouldn't go that far. Temper your expectations...

And yeah, that spliff was just the ticket. Jiving to some Lauryn Hill out the back, it's pretty nice tonight:

Doo-Wop (That Thing)

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Just got back from The Worlds End, it was mint. Secret best
kung fu
movie of the year! Lived up to the hype which I was worried about.

back from pub

drank loads of cider, so the bathroom is going to smell like an orchard in the morning guaranteed.

Then got to get into london and get on a train into skotland...already going to be carrying heavy bags but I really want to take my laptop, could have some mad civ 5 session on the train if there's a plug for a charger, which there should considering southwest trains have them.

If I was doing my own thing I'd drop in on Shorty on the way up but my own thing would probably involve meticulously researching his whereabouts based on posts and things he has said to me. Armed with this knowledge I would stalk him, and when at his most vulnerable, I would leap out and make jazz hands/gesticulate wildly. Then I'd get embarassed and leave.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
High five started due to the old wives tale that one's hand length was equal to one's penis length. It was a way to quickly compare sizes to suss out who was the true alpha male.

SKINNER!

Banned
back from pub

drank loads of cider, so the bathroom is going to smell like an orchard in the morning guaranteed.

Then got to get into london and get on a train into skotland...already going to be carrying heavy bags but I really want to take my laptop, could have some mad civ 5 session on the train if there's a plug for a charger, which there should considering southwest trains have them.

If I was doing my own thing I'd drop in on Shorty on the way up but my own thing would probably involve meticulously researching his whereabouts based on posts and things he has said to me. Armed with this knowledge I would stalk him, and when at his most vulnerable, I would leap out and make jazz hands/gesticulate wildly. Then I'd get embarassed and leave.

Jazz hands in a public bathroom in the middle Glasgow. oh deary me. Pray that Kentpaul isn't behind you. How long will you be in Glasgow before heading to that island?

Urgh.

Come on keep going
ii8uvy2uu4ckrk4bvr.gif

Meh, a lot of crap from her suggesting she was pregnant and then it just went downhill from there. Bitch truly be crazy.

Killed it.

Jazz hands in a public bathroom in the middle Glasgow. oh deary me. Pray that Kentpaul isn't behind you. How long will you be in Glasgow before heading to that island?

only for a night or so

it's another 4 hours from glasgow to the place to catch the ferry so it's impossible to do it all in one day

also

the jazz hands come from a good place, don't mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom