• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKINNER!

Banned

The current world record (according to Guinness World Records) for the plank position is 3 hours 7 minutes and 15 seconds, set in Newport, Kentucky on 20 April 2013 by George Hood.[9]

HW9Kn.gif

EDIT: new hair looks cool Musha!

Hystzen

So I can be top of the page! (For us 50ppp anyway)

So, it didn't quite come out as silver as I'd hoped, even with a shit ton of bleach on for 2 1/4 hours it will still only go as light as it can. But I'm pretty happy with it.

Camera phone can't actually pick up the exact colour no matter what room I stand in, it's actually a bit lighter than it looks here.

null_zpscf7eec9d.jpg

tumblr_m715nyJOkU1r3fk5s.gif

Looks great

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Could be worse. At least its not Bible Black.

*ba-dum-tish*
I fail to see how Bible Black is worse.

Bit annoying. Was going to go on a trip, but decided to postpone it because of the weather reports saying it would rain today. I haven't seen a drop.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
There's an american sweet shop in Belfast and they wanted £2 for a twinkie.

Bit annoying. Was going to go on a trip, but decided to postpone it because of the weather reports saying it would rain today. I haven't seen a drop.

Apparently the rain is currently on holiday in the north of France, but don't worry, it's coming home tonight.

[Edit] Ah, it's already arrived oop north.

Mikeside

To many action scenes yo, Tired of getting drunk alone. Heading for a drink with my father. A bender to top all benders!

This sounds like you're toasting the film

"To many action scenes, yo!"

I thought it was just the right balance.
A bit slow at first, but the comedy and action went really well together & played off of each other a lot.

Plus I think Wright is great at action scenes & we don't see enough of them.

I just met this absolutely crazy person, like so crazy I dont trust her, if she was a guy I wouldnt even go, but shes invited me somewhere tonight, i figure either:
A) Im going to get mugged
B) She wont show
C) It might be fun

I put A first because im new to town and I would hate to be walking into a trap. Either way I need to head into town to get food so if she doesnt show I dont care - im just worried about potential weirdness

Ill elaborate on weirdness later, nothing too bad, she just seems highly playful, but I feel like I could be taking a risk? Gaf what should a man do?

Hey Ninja, did you get my text?

I just met this absolutely crazy person, like so crazy I dont trust her, if she was a guy I wouldnt even go, but shes invited me somewhere tonight, i figure either:
A) Im going to get mugged
B) She wont show
C) It might be fun

I put A first because im new to town and I would hate to be walking into a trap. Either way I need to head into town to get food so if she doesnt show I dont care - im just worried about potential weirdness

Ill elaborate on weirdness later, nothing too bad, she just seems highly playful, but I feel like I could be taking a risk? Gaf what should a man do?

Go, but make sure you're meeting her somewhere super public with lots of people about

Hey Ninja, did you get my text?

Go, but make sure you're meeting her somewhere super public with lots of people about

Im meeting her right in the centre of town, im just worried about where shes gonna plan to take me. If I sense any weird alleyways I just wont follow.

I will probably have a really boring story about how she didnt show and I just ate like normal, but it could be fun to meet people here so im tempted to say here goes nothing.

Jordan

Just cooked spaghetti bolognese, was really tasty apart from the fact I cocked up the measurements of spaghetti, so there was hardly any :(

Feeling quite domesticated though, it's been a week on my own and I've cooked and cleaned... Haven't done any washing yet, I always panic about colours mixing and shit so may hold off on that but been a good week. Hopefully parents go on holiday more often now :)

Hystzen

Had to check if I was allowed to discuss this on gaf but there seems to already be a thread about it but yeah! It exists. Some guy managed to HD-ify the original unaltered Star Wars films. Already got that big silver Star Wars DVD boxset but never actually saw the original versions.

hopefully the rumours about Disney releasing the OG Star Wars on blu ray is true. I got the gold VHS boxset somewhere in my room and older VHS in wardrobe

NinjaBoiX

"In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway."
Tyler Durden

Man, I forgot how much I love this movie.

Hystzen

watching VxG 2013 stream and Jessica Nigri is commentating cosplaying as FFX-2 Rikku

HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

meant be watching SFIV matches but goddamn she is fine

Symphonia

Banned
MedicalGAF, I have a question; for the past couple of days, I have an odd tingling sensation on the tips of my fingers. It wasn't painful, felt more like some tickling than anything. But today its felt like someone stabbing pins into them, and it's spread to the base of my fingers and the bit of skin between the thumb and the first finger, on both hands. What could it be?

SKINNER!

Banned
MedicalGAF, I have a question; for the past couple of days, I have an odd tingling sensation on the tips of my fingers. It wasn't painful, felt more like some tickling than anything. But today its felt like someone stabbing pins into them, and it's spread to the base of my fingers and the bit of skin between the thumb and the first finger, on both hands. What could it be?

...maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom