• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were so needy for attention and acknowledgement.

Thank you for the very kind offer to stay at yours, I will consider it if I feel the need to get away.
So needy man, I felt ignored and rejected. I couldn't deal with it. It's marginally better now. ;)
Won't the Newcastle nightlife be to wild for neogaf posters ?
This is BRITGAF though Kent, we're a different breed.
Bloody hell I wish i could guys. :( Don't worry ninja, it wasn't our last embrace. I will be back.
You better be motherfucker!

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I do! ^_^

The city in that game feels so lifeless and dead. It's by far the worse sandbox game i have played.

I like my GTA games mind you, I have a premium taste in my Sandbox.

The only good part of the game is when the kanye west song plays during that mission

So needy man, I felt ignored and rejected. I couldn't deal with it. It's marginally better now. ;)

This is BRITGAF though Kent, we're a different breed.

You better be motherfucker!

I look forward to gifs of jede dancing on random bar tops

Mikeside

Just found out one of my best friends was in a bike accident yesterday. He's at Swansea hospital. No obvious breakages but they're doing tests on his spine & there's brain swelling, but hopefully no further damage. I really fucking hope there's no further brain damage.

He can't remember how old he is, what year it is or anything about the accident.

I'm practically shitting myself here. Going to take a personal day tomorrow and visit. His girlfriend is stuck in Bristol so I'm going to pick her up on the way.

Fuck, you guys. I knew this was going to happen one of these days. He just got a new bike too. Fuck.

I told you, dicpix are a friend bonus. No payment required.

Meets:

Friday 9th August - Landan

Saturday 28th September - Landan

Christmas meet TBC - Landan

Musha has locked this year down, but next year, things are gonna change! First Northern meet in March next year, Newcastle/Sunderland.

Yeah man, American Adventure is so fucking lame!

Do it Acrid! I long to feel your soft lips once more.

Musha is dead to me now anyway, twice now she has declined to acknowledge my kind offer of accommodation at my humble abode.

Chick is getting ignorant and shit...

I'm not gonna lie though, the thought of the three of us in a passionate sweaty embrace is all kinds of hot.

Dick pics eh? Check your PMs...

AcridMeat

Banned
hahahahaha they just told us they had to do some maintenance and delayed for another 20 minutes. I swear they're just fucking with us now.

Kentpaul

hahahahaha they just told us they had to do some maintenance and delayed for another 20 minutes. I swear they're just fucking with us now.

I would freak out if they were going to ship me onto a dodgy plane. It can't be safe its there is last minute maintenance causing delays.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Just found out one of my best friends was in a bike accident yesterday. He's at Swansea hospital. No obvious breakages but they're doing tests on his spine & there's brain swelling, but hopefully no further damage. I really fucking hope there's no further brain damage.

He can't remember how old he is, what year it is or anything about the accident.

I'm practically shitting myself here. Going to take a personal day tomorrow and visit. His girlfriend is stuck in Bristol so I'm going to pick her up on the way.

Fuck, you guys. I knew this was going to happen one of these days. He just got a new bike too. Fuck.

Ah man that's horrible. Best wishes for him.

NinjaBoiX

ninja has timed the northerngaf meet up just a few weeks before my arrival back in the uk. what a way to mock me.
Really? Well there is nothing to say it has to be the end of March. It could be the start of April as far as I'm concerned.

It's ages away Chinner! Nothing is set in stone yet bud.

Edit: that's horrible Mike. :(

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
So not long ago I found out my sister tried to kill herself, I've been dealing with it by drinking, smoking and being generally unhealthy, I havent shaved and I feel like a tramp.

But today it stops and I'm getting back on the horse, I don't think I will bring my slight moodiness/snapiness into this thread, but if I do, please tell me

Now for a shower, shit and shave followed by a trip to the civic offices!

What's everyone else doing today?

NinjaBoiX

What's everyone else doing today?
(Good for you Tash! You'll feel much better for it mate.) I've just had my bait, and been to pick up a few new records:
hard copies fo lyfe said:
PblaJj3.jpg
Where exactly do you redeem f0rk points?

Then I've got to go and finish of that enormous school this afternoon. Urgh, kill me now. I can't wait until 3:30!

Kentpaul

Hard copies lol who wants to spam up a modern home with disks all over the place. Glad I'm a non hoarder.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm up for spamming a home with disks.

Next BritGAF meet bring some old AOL discs and we're spamming Kent's place.

NinjaBoiX

Ninj you're a sparky right? How difficult would it be to swap out the plugs in a room for a set with an independent 20A fuse?
So what, you want to put one room on its own circuit?

If it's just a radial, you'll want a split load board governed by an RCD (or a board with an overall RCD) and a 16A type B MCB. If it's going to be a ring main, you'll need a 32A MCB. Is that what you're trying to do?

SteveWD40

Going viewing houses and secretly arranging to meet the gf's Dad to ask for his permission to steal his daughter...

Time to bail out of life and go live as a hermit.

CO3ee9G.gif

So I just met an old work colleague for lunch and drank nearly a whole bottle of wine. Am feeling a bit tipsy so this afternoon should be interesting in work!

And while I'm not totally sober now would be a good time to take advantage of me if you want to ask me anything you've ever wanted to know I will be open and honest (maybe too honest)

NinjaBoiX

Not sure, I just need a 20A socket for my treadmill.
Well you'll probably have a ring main protected by a 32A breaker, so you should be fine.

But if you want to check, open the cover of your fuse box, and look at the number on the switch governing that room. It'll be 16 or 32A. You might be in a bit of bother if it's a 16A radial, so fingers crossed they wired it they way they should've!

So I just met an old work colleague for lunch and drank nearly a whole bottle of wine. Am feeling a bit tipsy so this afternoon should be interesting in work!

And while I'm not totally sober now would be a good time to take advantage of me if you want to ask me anything you've ever wanted to know I will be open and honest (maybe too honest)

who do you hate the most

Favorite body part?

NinjaBoiX

as long as you get to smang your colleague on a regular basis don't see a problem
Exactly. I'd love a slice of Aluna, goddamn.
Mine or someone elses?

Mine, I have great bewbs. And nice eyes.

Someone else, I love a nice bicep. But again, eyes are the killer.
Agreed.

My eyes are dreamy too, not gonna lie. I'll often just stare in the mirror, for hours sometimes.

Biceps are getting there...

Kentpaul

Fallout 3 or New vegas ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom