• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

I'm watching Peep Show right now, I can't believe I never caught this when it was on! I'm on S1E04 "Mark Makes A Friend", where he develops a crush on Johnson. It's mint that his cheesy tache grows in time with his growing desire. When he's having a "date" in the bar with him it's a full blown pencil tache, goddamn hideous!

This line too:

"There's probably much less to worry about with gay sex. I mean, you know where you are with a cock."

I think I'm going to like this show, it's funny as hell!

NinjaBoiX

I'm thinking I might wear the red one to the meet next Friday.
tumblr_lxuv0i7vFH1qaee3oo1_400.gif

Jeremy has some great stuff too, he just came out with this corker:

"Driving is bullshit, all you have to do is believe."

I love his unshakable self-belief. I find it inspiring.

Jordan

So, I went to the cinema with the lady from HR tonight. I had a pretty fucking awesome time. Saw Despicable Me 2, and there's nothing better than going to a cinema to see a children's film and only seeing one child in there and the rest of the seats filled by adults.

I'm feeling absolutely shagged though (Not in that sense, I'm not lucky) - insomnia seems to be catching up with me, was gonna have a few drinks tonight too, bit gutted that I have started to flag.

Work will be interesting tomorrow as I'm bound to get questioned about my night and some people were already going on about it being 'Jordan Getting Laid Night' which is absolute bollocks and immature. Males and females can be friends without having sex. /pointlessrant

Ah well, bit of Usher playing in the background and I'm looking for a new mattress :)

Jordan

Sounds like a good night overall, Jordan. And when people make jokes about that kind of thing just do this:

JimCarrey.gif

6tqXYJW.gif

My normal response.

I actually had a pretty good day overall, I pretty much spent the majority of it speaking/flirting/winding up all the females at work. Considering of how shy I am, my confidence was booming today.

Hystzen

Done my PSN raid for the month

Need For Speed: Most Wanted and Spec Ops : The Line for free

NFS starting with a fucking amazing Muse track is a bonus but solid game so far

SteveWD40

Just finished S4 of Breaking Bad in a 3 episode marathon. Dear God if it isnt a sin that it got shoved on channel 5 at 11pm over here. Talk about left to die.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

I thought NFS was okay, but the progression got really dull after a short while. Get car. Do 5 races. Repeat. You never really get a car and feel that it's YOURS, and it didn't have quite the same appeal as Burnout Paradise for me.

Spec Ops is free though? Yay! Thanks Mike.

Still haven't played much BF3 from last month, went online and got slaughtered, everything is so tiny and far away.

Mikeside

I'm watching Peep Show right now, I can't believe I never caught this when it was on! I'm on S1E04 "Mark Makes A Friend", where he develops a crush on Johnson. It's mint that his cheesy tache grows in time with his growing desire. When he's having a "date" in the bar with him it's a full blown pencil tache, goddamn hideous!

This line too:

"There's probably much less to worry about with gay sex. I mean, you know where you are with a cock."

Welcome to big school

Peep Show is one of the best things on the box.

Reknoc

Just LEGO Lord of the Rings for me this month, I already have it on steam but whatevs; portable + easy plat

AcridMeat

Banned
Fuck that flight back home, fuck it to hell.

That said, bus driver home was rad and then my dad got me drunk right away. Now we're planning our trip to Munich and Budapest in September. yeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jordan

So, this morning I came in, sat down and remembered that I got an email last night saying there was a letter placed in the office for me. So I come in, find the letter and open it to see that I got a raise? I've only been here three months so I'm confused to shit as to how that's happened... not going to complain obviously, it's only a little raise but everything helps out :)

So, this morning I came in, sat down and remembered that I got an email last night saying there was a letter placed in the office for me. So I come in, find the letter and open it to see that I got a raise? I've only been here three months so I'm confused to shit as to how that's happened... not going to complain obviously, it's only a little raise but everything helps out :)

That's awesome dude, well done!

Morning Gaf, we're nearly at the weekend.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.

This line too:

Just finished a full run. Some nights i would be up at like 3am laughing my ass off at peep show.

I wish i was Jeremy, Dude's a mangod. Don't get me started on the COOLNESS of super hans, i just can't go there.

That drugs thing reads like a poor man's King Heroin.

It's true though, If it wasn't for me trying that first joint i wouldn't be having the best night of my life every night and the best sleep too. If i never had court in 2 hours for sentencing i would have a big sweet joint right now.

NinjaBoiX

2vh.gif

i'm just going through her post history lol. they're everywhere. i would never bother to collect, not even rehost her images.
I was being facetious and self deprecating dude, due to my somewhat unhealthy fondness of a certain little lady.

It was a joke innit!

3UaNkOs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom