• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
In a slightly bitchy way, which taken with Musha's previous remarks might have looked like a bunch of people were talking shit about her.

I know voicing dissent against certain members is likely to make me as popular as a herpes sore but fuck it, I don't like the idea that if certain people take a dislike to a person then others will pile on.

Although I do agree with you in some respects, I do definitely remember a certain time when you decided to kick a few people when they were down (banned) in the great war of the north/south back in 89'

I didn't want to wade in to this.

I made a jokey comment regarding girls being attention seekers and asked for her validation, which she gave. She did not take offence at all.

Mike was just voicing his opinion on something he found uncomfortable, which he is totally within his rights to do.

Everyone in here has at some point or another bitched about someone else. It's just a part of being on an internet forum.

Now can we please just drop this before we get the thread locked.

New topic: How is everyone enjoying the return of the beautifully hot sunshine?

Hystzen

Thanks, I will need it after the standard my Bro in law set (scavenger hunt around their favourite London spots with professionally illustrated cards at each one until they got to Hyde park and it had the pic of the ring on it...fucker.)

what a bastard damn smooth that going be a hard act to follow or match

(takes note if I ever get that far in future)

SteveWD40

Although I do agree with you in some respects, I do definitely remember a certain time when you decided to kick a few people when they were down (banned) in the great war of the north/south back in 89'

rCwpNgT.gif

Mikeside

In a slightly bitchy way, which taken with Musha's previous remarks might have looked like a bunch of people were talking shit about her.

I know voicing dissent against certain members is likely to make me as popular as a herpes sore but fuck it, I don't like the idea that if certain people take a dislike to a person then others will pile on.

'In a slightly bitchy way' is enough for me to be Captain Dickhead now?
I voiced an opinion and if you look back, I'm fairly sure that nobody piled on until Chinner's jokey use of the reaction gifs just now. And that's just Chinner, he's a dick to everyone. In a non-offensive Chinnerish way.

I wasn't trying to make it a big deal, I wasn't trying to bully her out and I wasn't expecting for her to upright abandon ship. I made a fucking comment.

Howcome pretty much everything I do gets called out by either Jackben or SteveWD like I'm fucking MechaHitler BritGAF Edition?

SteveWD40

'Howcome pretty much everything I do gets called out by either Jackben or SteveWD like I'm fucking MechaHitler BritGAF Edition?

It might be a persecution complex I guess?

Considering this is the second time in what? 3 years I have dared invoke your name in a negative light.

Mikeside

It might be a persecution complex I guess?

Considering this is the second time in what? 3 years I have dared invoke your name in a negative light.

I've only been here 1 year and I swear it's more than twice, but fine, maybe I'm over-reacting but by your own standards, I should probably assume a bunch of people are talking shit about me behind my back now that 2 negative things have been said about me.

NinjaBoiX

It's fucking bullshit! Making me proper miserable today. In the office, doing nothing, sweating my tits off. Bleurgh. Might just go to sleep.
I've come home for my lunch. It took everything within me not to slope upstairs and get my head down.

Would be so fucking nice right now!

SteveWD40

I've only been here 1 year and I swear it's more than twice, but fine, maybe I'm over-reacting but by your own standards, I should probably assume a bunch of people are talking shit about me behind my back now that 2 negative things have been said about me.

A year?! I thought you had been here longer.

Anyway, sorry if it looks that way, I will shut the fuck up now.

FP1a5I4.gif

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
BRITGAF

Me and one of my mates have decided to relive our silly days gone by and work on a new EP

I've done two backing tracks - one is Gangsta Kirby and the other is Super Surprise Motherfucker World. Just need some opinions on the tracks and maybe some ideas on themes to use for the lyrics

and each of these only took me about an hour to do, i know theyre shit
Well Kirby takes to long to get to the theme and it just comes off as a kirby track with a drum loop. Yeah I know it's a backtrack, but I expected a bit more Kirby. Maybe throw in some sound effects. If Surprise Motherfucker was meant to have a reference to SMW (judging by the title) I missed it. :/

Rich!

Well Kirby takes to long to get to the theme and it just comes off as a kirby track with a drum loop. Yeah I know it's a backtrack, but I expected a bit more Kirby. Maybe throw in some sound effects. If Surprise Motherfucker was meant to have a reference to SMW (judging by the title) I missed it. :/

Super Seargeant Doakes World

Also the Kirby track will now have an acapella section. Halfway through, we will recite the whole of green greens by voice.

NinjaBoiX

Hot weather returning today:

Pro's

Girls shed clothing
It looks awesome outside
Sweating is good to lose weight

Con's

A 50 year old dude with a beer gut just answered the door to me stark bollock naked

QoCMA.gif

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
120 community service, dodged custody with the skin of my teeth. Glad its all over now guys i can relax and stuff now.

120 community service, dodged custody with the skin of my teeth. Glad its all over now guys i can relax and stuff now.

Really glad to hear you didn't get banged up Kent.

Oh and I can't remember if I've said yet, but congrats Steve, hope the proposal goes to plan and she says yes!

Kentpaul

Nice one Kent.

Now keep your nose clean buddy!

My entire charge sheet was stuff i done at a hospital and the judge went on a big rant about how there jobs were hard enough at hospitals lol at that point i thought i was going down stairs but luckily my background report wasn't to bad.

I do look forward to my community service because working outdoors is really awesome, hope the weather improves though. A wet kentpaul is not a happy kentpaul.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
ahhh poop, was just about to pack my shit and get out of this sweatbox when my boss came in to see how I was. OK, so he bought me an ice cream but I'd much rather be on the bus home right now than waiting around another hour...

Should not complain, my job is a total doss for a month and a half in the summer, but it's still a pain in the arse to sit and do nothing all day.

Kentpaul

ahhh poop, was just about to pack my shit and get out of this sweatbox when my boss came in to see how I was. OK, so he bought me an ice cream but I'd much rather be on the bus home right now than waiting around another hour...

Should not complain, my job is a total doss for a month and a half in the summer, but it's still a pain in the arse to sit and do nothing all day.

Easy flow my friend, easy flow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom