• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
The music is better than the video. The video isn't.

Don't. Just listen to it.

ha! I think I shall take that as a compliment :) better than I got from my mum at least!

It is meant to be kinda broken and horrible, it's not just lack of skills. I wanted to make something where you could see the monitor pixels and the glitches and seams. Next one should be prettier and calmer :) thanks for watching though!

edit: link for the new page (last one, I promise! I just been working on this for the past month and want folks to see it...) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DsOOlymzJ8

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
ha! I think I shall take that as a compliment :) better than I got from my mum at least!

Oh, it is. I just found that the video distracted me from the music, especially in that middle bit where it slows down and goes all swoony for a bit. The fucking cats irritated me there, had to shut my eyes.

SKINNER!

Banned
Download Weekend Camping ticket successfully purchased.

bHWrK.gif

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Finally replaced the 9V in my guitar for my beloved EMGs

Then as soon as i start unleashing my fury on it...g string breaks

FUUUCKKKING TYPPICCAAL

Ofcourse you can, be a dear and fill out the census in the OP :D

Where do you live: Mancland
Where are you from: Technically Epping but that's in Essex and I've lived in Hove longer so let's go with that instead.
University: University of Manchester
Favourite Sport: Sport is shit
Political party of choice: The one full of decent people. ...oh.
Favourite thing on the box: The Wire. Breaking Bad for current.
Favourite crisp flavour: Plain (I'm boring shh)
Favourite biscuit: Bourbon (fuck yeeeaah)
Favourite Pokemon POST 151: Uuuuh...
Beano or Dandy: Beano. Duh. Bash Street Kids fo' lyf.

yes but you have to watch my video and tell me how good it is. I needs you looooooooooooveeeeeee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DsOOlymzJ8
...just quickly put this on at work. It was horrifying. Help.

123rl

My parents are from London but I've lived in manchester all my life. I've only been south of Birmingham twice in my life and both of those were because of work

SKINNER!

Banned

Sweet! I know you'll be front row when Paparoach come on so I'm not going to have any problems finding you. Managed to secure a locker too so I can safely take my camera without concealing it in my butthole. Locker comes with a car charger socket so bring your phone car charger and gimmie a shout in case you need to charge your phone.

I was hoping to go to a festival this year, but I recently spent half a grand on strippers

So tag worthy.

GAF MEET UP? GAF MEET UP

GAF MEET UP! Come on Mike...you know you want to.

Hystzen

Sweet! I know you'll be front row when Paparoach come on so I'm not going to have any problems finding you. Managed to secure a locker too so I can safely take my camera without concealing it in my butthole. Locker comes with a car charger socket so bring your phone car charger and gimmie a shout in case you need to charge your phone.

I lost my wallet once it had no money in it apart from 25p in 2p coins....they took the change and my keyring but handed it in to lost and found. even stole my uni ID card for some reason.

Camera always fine in my pocket no need for butthole

What day you turn up I always get 5 day so arrive wednesday

So tag worthy.

GAF MEET UP! Come on Mike...you know you want to.

Awesome! Thanks dude. I always end up running out of battery. Download Gaf meet!!

You know these meet ups you have

What about them?

I lost my wallet once it had no money in it apart from 25p in 2p coins....they took the change and my keyring but handed it in to lost and found. even stole my uni ID card for some reason.

Yeah I normally go up Wednesday, but I'm not sure who I'm going up with this year so it might be Thursday :( I'd rather go up Wednesday though.

fine

What about trousers? C'est la vie mademoiselle, neither you or the community policemen can sheathe my average sized and not particularly veiny penis.

What......

SKINNER!

Banned

Going to see The Who on Wednesday so I'll be taking the 9am train to Derby station on Thursday. Hopefully be at the campsite and all sorted by around 3/4pm. Not going to miss the decent photograph opportunities of the stage at this festival. Took two shitty disposable cameras instead of the good camera when I went to Rock am Ring in 2008. Somehow managed to lose one of them (which had most of the pics) and the other one didn't have a single decent pic when I got it developed.

EDIT: not sure where I'm going to set up my tent though. Musha, first, kindly offered a spot next to her friends. I then discovered that friends from my old job will be there and I randomly got a message this morning from an old primary school friend asking if I was going.

8bit

Knows the Score
Man, I've been looking for a CD Single of Underworld - Mmm Skyscraper, I Love You for a while now and bid on one on ebay at my maximum of 20 quid which I thought was a reasonable price for a used copy. It's just sold for 122 quid.

CHEEZMO™;52509759 said:
I might be meeting a gafer in manc on friday.

I met PhantomOnTheHorizon at a random house party last December in Manc. We were both wearing Turquoise Jeep shirts and I had to ask if he knew of GAF.

I'm game.

Okay then since more peeps seem to be at least entertaining the idea. What if I said Saturday May 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom