• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linch

Neo Member
Loved the OP.

And incoming for NorthernGAF/NorthEastGAF.

Where do you live: Manchester (That's not north)
Where are you from: Newcastle Upon Tyne. (THAT'S NORTH BITCH)
University: Northumbria Uni (Good for parties and slags, just say you do sport technology or some shit.)
Favourite Sport: Football (Newcastle lad after all, best atmosphere in England is Newcastle Vs Sunderland at St James Park.)
Political party of choice: Labour (because I'm northern and worked labour jobs, but really they are all shite at times).
Favourite thing on the box: Game Of Thrones.
Favourite crisp flavour: Steak McCoy's.
Favourite biscuit: Custard Creams.
Favourite Pokemon POST 151: There's more than 151?
Beano or Dandy: Beano (all about wor Dennis.)

Something extra:

Winterfell from Game Of Thrones is pretty much Newcastle. It snows, they have a thick accent, they hate the south, and there is The Wall to the north to protect them. (Hadrian's Wall and Scotland.)

Should I ask why or is it best not knowing

20130403_154217_zpsfa6bdae8.jpg

It was weird seeing The News before I realised who was posting it.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Driving round Portsmouth is a nightmare, I avoid it on my driving lessons if I can. Cosham is the real hell hole though when it comes to cars.
Fuck the cars, milton road is so fucking dangerous for pedestrians, it was the first thing i said to my parents about how i knew somebody would get hit here, hopefully something will be done about it
It was weird seeing The News before I realised who was posting it.

lol

PJV3

Fuck the cars, milton road is so fucking dangerous for pedestrians, it was the first thing i said to my parents about how i knew somebody would get hit here, hopefully something will be done about it

I hated North End, wall to wall cars, nobody dared move a car after 7pm cos you would be parking 2 miles away from home when you got back.

1.5 hrs London to Portsmouth on the A3
2 hrs driving around for a parking space, if a kid stepped out you would be fucked on those streets.

Hystzen

From Thursday 13th June until Monday 16th June 2013.

Download festival is at Donington Park in Leicestershire, England.

It's a music festival with a campsite. There will be plenty of floor to sleep on.

Real men go Bear Grylls style live of the land

This Joss Stone stuff on news is some crazy shit I forgot about it until court hearing

Mikeside

From Thursday 13th June until Monday 16th June 2013.

Download festival is at Donington Park in Leicestershire, England.

It's a music festival with a campsite. There will be plenty of floor to sleep on.

Ohh, I thought you meant for a meetup.
Yeah, I'm considering Download festival, but it all depends on moneys. If I can afford a ticket, and still get one next month, then I'm in like Flynn

edit: Even though the only band I really want to see is Jimmy Eat World, and even then, I've seen them 4 times & don't like their new stuff anyway :p
editedit: Hmm, actually Rammstein and Slipknot would be good to see.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Did you catch this thread BGBW? Bish had to regulate 'cus people were going all in on each other.
Seems all the excitement happened after I left the thread to go home. I knew it would eventually lead to that, I'm just surprised it was actually closed. Last time a thread resulted in that it went on for days. I even recognise the same faces who use it as a not so subtle way to insult others under the guise that they are morally right.

[post=52520661]Also we flip out everyday because of the Sun.[/post]

8bit

Knows the Score

Hystzen

The Fawlty Towers mention confused me, but I think the point that poster is making is that western comedy has the odd breast grab gag in it.

ohhh that make more sense , it started off about underage girls been exploited and mentioned western things having it then somebody asking for examples then listing that.

wait breast grabbing in Charlie going have to rewatch

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
He did explain he was giving examples where the accidental grabbings of naughty parts as a form of comedy isn't unique to Japan. The other party was forcing the incest theme which lead to the confusion.

Reknoc

guys GUYS

STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR PEDO INCEST BESTIALITY ANIMU GAMES

LUCAS ARTS IS DEAD

disney have cancelled day of the tentacle 2 and monkey island 5 or 6 if telltales shit counts and fate of atlantis 2 and some sort of sequel to loom and the remake of grim fandango you know there were working on they just never said

fu dinsey

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Here you go fellows, I got myself a free steam key (pc/mac) for alien spidy, a platformer game if anyone wants it? (I don't) My good deed for today :p

KN8YJ-WRZ99-R3MHT

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Thank you, Kent dweller. I will forever remember you. <3

Well I still reside in Leicester (have been for three years) but I do plan to return back to Kent as soon as I can :p Damn I miss my old home area and my family (friends) there. Kind of sucks I only get to see them every few weeks for the weekend though but cross fingers it should only just be a few months left up here until I can truly enjoy living life back to the max. Remember kids, studying and working your ass off does pay off.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Tomb Raider is really conflicting, i get distracted by laras physique....Is that wrong or can i blame primal instincts

Thank you, Kent dweller. I will forever remember you. <3

Damn you noffles

I tried to find out your account name...but i failed

You dont even play PC you traitor!

or do you?

noffles

Banned
Tomb Raider is really conflicting, i get distracted by laras physique....Is that wrong or can i blame primal instincts

Damn you noffles

I tried to find out your account name...but i failed

You dont even play PC you traitor!

or do you?

I'm in the BritGAF group, you lemon.

jbtWvRu.png

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If you put some in email tags like this [email=secret stuff][/email] then it can only be revealed through quoting. Just a tip for the future.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
guys GUYS

STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR PEDO INCEST BESTIALITY ANIMU GAMES

LUCAS ARTS IS DEAD

disney have cancelled day of the tentacle 2 and monkey island 5 or 6 if telltales shit counts and fate of atlantis 2 and some sort of sequel to loom and the remake of grim fandango you know there were working on they just never said

fu dinsey
It makes me mad too. Fucking Disney.

It makes me mad too. Fucking Disney.

Sad as it is to see such a long term company go, it's easy to forget a lot of the good recent SW titles weren't developed in house.

However it is horrible to lose titles like 1313 and the Battlefront test game so far into development. My main worry is that Disney will be arseholes when it comes to licensing out the SW IP to other developers. I.e. not taking risks and diluting the brand still further, ala SW Kinnect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom