• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
iZ4Xc7uzxvJUA.gif

The ending is perfect
I will fuck you upright.

I will fuck you with such passion and intensity that your life as a whole will be but a blur, you will live out the rest of your days chasing the pure ecstasy you felt after you experienced tashbrooke.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Microsoft: Our next xbox is amazing..always online...always connected, you can download updates in the back ground and it is ready to go when you turn it on

Customer: Ok, can I play it offline?

Microsoft: No! Why would you want that?

Customer 1: My back room in my house where I have my xbox, the wifi is spotty

Microsoft: well sorry we don't want you as a customer

Customer 2: My internet drops multiple times,

Microsoft: We don't want you as a customer

Customer 3: I actually have great internet, but I have a second xbox at my parents house I play when I visit, they go to bed early, and they don't have internet.

Microsoft: we don't want you as a customer

Customer 4: This seems to be a form of DRM and I am uncomfortable supporting it

Microsoft: WE DEFINITELY don't want you as a customer

Customer 4's friend: Wait, I don't have a problem with DRM, but I have 3 kids in my home, each with their own xbox. I recently bought a Lego game and they each took turns playing it

Microsoft: we don't want you as a customer unless you want to buy that game 3 times.

Customer 5: I buy used games from time to time, but I also buy new games.

Microsoft: we don't want you as a customer, unless you only buy new

Customer 5: But some new games I buy with used money...and others I buy new after playing them used..like Gears 1 I bought used, but I bought Gears 2 and 3 new

Microsoft: We don't want that. We don't want you as a customer

Customer 6: I am in the military and play my xbox, but can't connect

Microsoft: we don't want you as a customer.

Customer 7: SO the only reason always online is a form of DRM...

Microsoft: no comment.

The ending is perfect

I will fuck you
ibwI1puhNCjqAg.gif

Chinner

Banned
man my arms are sensitive and heavy after getting like 4 vaccinations. but on the plus side im basically immune to aids now.

f0rk

Holy shit at Aliens getting cancelled on Wii U, I shouldn't be shocked really but Nintendo and Randy Pitchford said so much shit about that game before launch it's amazing it's not even coming out.

Jibbed

Holy shit at Aliens getting cancelled on Wii U, I shouldn't be shocked really but Nintendo and Randy Pitchford said so much shit about that game before launch it's amazing it's not even coming out.

He does this a lot, Duke Nukem ring any bells?

On a somewhat-related note, Borderlands 2 was excellent and redeemed his crimes towards humanity IMO.

Don't worry, you're not missing much

No kidding, I literally scrolled once and found 'why is this thread dead?'.

Jordan

So, I'm back from Shoreditch.

50 minutes there, 30 minutes back. £8 parking which wasn't too bad for four hours. Had a really awesome night and no trouble!

So, I'm back from Shoreditch.

50 minutes there, 30 minutes back. £8 parking which wasn't too bad for four hours. Had a really awesome night and no trouble!

Oh good! I'm so glad to hear you had a good time. You know, I've been thinking about you all night, wondering if you found somewhere to park, hoping you haven't been mugged, guessing what time you would leave, if the traffic would be any trouble. Now you've laid my mind to rest I can go to bed and sleep easy!

Jordan

Oh good! I'm so glad to hear you had a good time. You know, I've been thinking about you all night, wondering if you found somewhere to park, hoping you haven't been mugged, guessing what time you would leave, if the traffic would be any trouble. Now you've laid my mind to rest I can go to bed and sleep easy!

Wow, feels nice to have someone care. I was walked back to my car, but everybody was so drunk that they were just friendly! I was absolutely petrified driving there as I had never driven in London before, I live just on the outskirts so I have never been in that position; as soon as I parked up I took a slow stroll down to the bar and met up with my friends, when I got back to my car, I had no problem driving - there was a tiny amount of traffic but once I hit the A40 and then got onto the M4 there was nothing about... hope I didn't get caught by any speed cameras but I'm sure it'll be fine!

Met some new people, pushed my shyness away a bit and spoke to some strangers and danced with them... Would of liked to have had a few drinks but I definitely would not of been able to get home!

Mikeside

Wow, feels nice to have someone care. I was walked back to my car, but everybody was so drunk that they were just friendly! I was absolutely petrified driving there as I had never driven in London before, I live just on the outskirts so I have never been in that position; as soon as I parked up I took a slow stroll down to the bar and met up with my friends, when I got back to my car, I had no problem driving - there was a tiny amount of traffic but once I hit the A40 and then got onto the M4 there was nothing about... hope I didn't get caught by any speed cameras but I'm sure it'll be fine!

Met some new people, pushed my shyness away a bit and spoke to some strangers and danced with them... Would of liked to have had a few drinks but I definitely would not of been able to get home!

You going to come to the next London meet, then?

Jordan

Mario 3D Land
Luigi's Mansion 2
Mario Kart 7

...already worth it.

Tonight's posts are brought to you by soloing a bottle of jager

As a big fan of the NSMB games, is the new one worth it?

Jager is very very expensive, but I do need a bottle. My alcohol cupboard is very empty at the moment with only half a bottle of vodka in it.

Mikeside

As a big thank of the NSMB games, is the new one worth it?

Jager is very very expensive, but I do need a bottle. My alcohol cupboard is very empty at the moment with only half a bottle of vodka in it.

I'm kind of bored of 2D Mario, to be honest, but if you like NSMB, I don't see why you wouldn't like the 3DS one.

Hystzen

GAF has been dead to me all day some reason it only website that would not load. I thought it was down but tested with a proxy just see it load and it did so just ignored it til now. Currently it so damn slow it only loads half a page at a time

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Morning GAF
Just had a sweet ass jog, was nice to go onto the promonade and see other people there,now im more comfortable jogging during more conventional hours instead of getting up when vampires go to bed
I am kart, therefore I will beat all of you.

75092_10151361005817797_1163754096_n.jpg

Really should be chiming in to this thread more often but I can't keep up.
/can't be arsed.
I used to love go karting, i rarely got to do it...but i was pretty good at it if i say so myself ;)

Don't worry, you're not missing much
*gasps* Well i never.
Sweet - but don't tell Tashbrooke, he's totes not invited

WHAT THE FUCK MAN

Im telling mum

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Spent all last night finishing MGS2. OMG those cutscenes at the end would NEVER end! But the game was way better than I was expecting. I actually can't wait to play Rising now, I want to see why Raiden is so different from how he is in 2. Onwards to 3!

I might know hehehe

How you you know?? Must... stop... asking.... questions!

I'm kind of bored of 2D Mario, to be honest, but if you like NSMB, I don't see why you wouldn't like the 3DS one.

omg dude your avatar is badass :p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If it had come out it would have been the ET of the 21st century.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom