• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That game is looking good. (a man can dream)

Anyway to try and steer this away from me..

Has anyone had their bike stolen before? If so did you ever get it back?

My gf had her bike stolen in Southampton yesterday and fears she will never see it again.

She will never see it again.

Tip: look on Gumtree for her bike, you may get lucky

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
My mate had a fucking sick bike stolen, he found some of the parts that were custom made (one of a kind) on ebay and still never managed to get it back

I had my bike stolen once as a kid. It was an awesome black one with a Mario sticker on the pole that the seat sits on.
I saw it about 6 months later left outside our local newsagents (the Mario sticker was half ripped off by that point, the bastard), so I nicked it back.

lol

f0rk

Didn't 4Chan do something similar once with Kotaku? I remember it being pretty damn funny.

JaaKG.png

Chinner

Banned
i don't really get elder scrolls fans. i got one of them on facebook and they literally just jerk off about it and talk about how good morrowind is.

noffles

Banned
Skyrim was my first and I played 40 hours before putting it down. It's a nice game, but it hasn't got a soul. I'd give it a C+.

Chinner

Banned
you should play oblivion. it's like skyrim, but about ten times more shit. soulless is a good way to describe elder scroll games.

SteveWD40

Morrowind was where they peaked, except for the combat.

I played the living fuck out of that game, 500+ hours easy.

Morrowind > Daggerfall > Skyrim > Lolblivion

SKINNER!

Banned
What's everyone's weekend plans?

Dedicated today and tomorrow morning to finish Bioshock Infinite. Going out tomorrow afternoon to grab a bite to eat before heading to the meetup with Lirlond and co. Always wanted to watch the X Files in chronological order so I'll start that on Sunday.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I had my bike stolen once as a kid. It was an awesome black one with a Mario sticker on the pole that the seat sits on.
I saw it about 6 months later left outside our local newsagents (the Mario sticker was half ripped off by that point, the bastard), so I nicked it back.

That's a pretty good bike story. I had similar, had a badass bike as like a 7 year old and it was nicked out of the shed on my estate. A few months later I saw another kid riding it, so I went and told my mum and she figured out who it was and went round to tell this boy's mum. I have never heard a parent scream at their kid like that. He said he'd 'found it' lol.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

Dedicated today and tomorrow morning to finish Bioshock Infinite. Going out to tomorrow afternoon to grab a bite to eat before heading to the meetup with Lirlond and co. Always wanted to watch the X Files in chronological order so I'll start that on Sunday.

It's my birthday on sunday and apparently mrs sniv has done something special for it on Saturday night and I'm nearly entirely in the dark about it. Should be fun. Until then, I need to finish MGS2, hopefully should git er done by bedtime tonight. It's a very good game.

Mikeside

It's my birthday on sunday and apparently mrs sniv has done something special for it on Saturday night and I'm nearly entirely in the dark about it. Should be fun. Until then, I need to finish MGS2, hopefully should git er done by bedtime tonight. It's a very good game.

I'm guessing you're about to get something extra special in the bedroom.
Happy birthday for Sunday, chap!

Dedicated today and tomorrow morning to finish Bioshock Infinite. Going out to tomorrow afternoon to grab a bite to eat before heading to the meetup with Lirlond and co. Always wanted to watch the X Files in chronological order so I'll start that on Sunday.

Weekend plans - going to get high and drunk tomorrow night, then chill out with some games on Sunday because next week is my awe inspiring week off.

Portsmouth with Tash and Sniv on Tuesday then Kent with a friend Sarah on Friday/Saturday, the rest is going to be sweet fuck all. Aw yiss motha fuckin' relaxation

Work
Reading Life of Pi (thanks for this BritGAF, it's pretty amazing so far) and some comics I got
Work
Doctor Who
Work
Hopefully playing more of the Injustice demo and maybe some Infinite
Maybe some more work

I will be so delighted this time next week. I'd go home at lunchtime that day but I have to give a presentation in the afternoon. I'm first on the list too, well there's two people ahead of me but they won't have it done.

Atrophis

Off to the Harry Potter studio tour on Sunday for the wife's birthday. Got Monday off too so will continue cracking on with Xenoblade Chronicles (34 hours in).

Mr. Sam

I've really got to finish Bioshock Infinite before some twat ruins it for me. I'm already sick of people dropping clever-clever 'hints'. Just keep it in your pants. Christ.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

Sounds like you've got yourself a one-way ticket to wagamamas

Reknoc

O: we're birthday brothers.

Actually have no plans for tomorrow! Well, apart from re-dip dying my hair. Sunday I'm going to see the tattooist to talk about my sleeve, and hopefully book in some hours, squeeeee!!

I might know hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom