• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

noffles

Banned
I'm the most sympathetic to women out of everyone here. I cry over the bellies of pregnant ladies in Tesco and wish them well.

Come on guys, play nice now.

I do wish there was another girl in this thread. Where's Mrs Smoky when you need her?

DAAAAAAAAVE can you ask your missus to come in here more pleeeeease?

Hystzen

Gender equality threads in Gaming attract douchebags so quickly

ugh

It is irritating sometimes I wish the topic died down a bit so serious discussions can happen in future at moment it brought up all time and same people say things then trolls troll the same. It's a major fucking issue i agree it needs be mended but this past year sexism or anything like that has sparked up major and can sometimes be mentioned for no reason at all. A few articles on Kotaky are perfect example of reaching when it deals with sexism etc.

Chinner

Banned
Etz4w2C.png

Wilbur

Banned
People seem to think I'm a sex criminal. Maybe I shouldn't fraternise with you guys, people will think we're some sort of fucking cabal

Mikeside

CHEEZMO™;52893867 said:
Also that image is silly cos Tashbrooke was actually banned for reals for being a big ol racist.

Yes, but much like in an episode of a heartwarming TV show, he learned his lesson.
Now he just hates women.

Darren870

Anyways....

Been playing Battle Block Theater all day. Nice out too, but I have been waiting to play this game for ages.

Great game!

Don't mean to be cliquey right now but for those Gaffers that a) are friends of mine on facebook and b) came to the last meet up, I've finally gotten round to uploading all of my photos from the last 5 months, can't be bothered to tag anyone though so if you want to go tag yourselves feel free.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
By the way guys im now a more manly poster so if you fuck with me ill rip out your eyeballs

pay attention to my new manly avatar it is only in beta stages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom