• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan

Went through a bad break up around 2 months ago and just feeling a bit shitty about it all really. Wasn't my choice and really didn't expect for it to go to that over such a pointless little argument. Was together for 3 years and I know I'm only young and there are probably plenty more fish in the sea but we were planning on moving out together like a week or two before she broke up with me and moving down to Portsmouth and leaving everything here behind and then she sprung it on me.

She got with another fella like three weeks after the breakup and they ended like a week ago. Everybody tells me to hate her and not care about her but it's really difficult.

The plus side of it is I have a lot more money now, downside of it is I'm very lonely and if I can't keep myself occupied or having a tiny bit of a social life then I get myself into this mood and just feel sorry for myself and I just need a slap out of it really.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
CHECK OUT MY AVATAR GUISE

Nobody will be confusing me for a female anymore
Well now we know that even The Doctor
reads the Beano

BritGAF, I'm having a bit of a downer day.

What cheers you lot up when you just feel like shit?

Video Games...You on PC or console?

Also theres a new series of Not Going Out which is great

If you've never seen it before get on that as it's pretty great (start with the first series)

Also Netflix, lots of feel good romcoms, lovefilm has just got 'Just go with it" starring Jennifer Anniston and Adam Sandler...

Jordan

CHECK OUT MY AVATAR GUISE

Nobody will be confusing me for a female anymore

Video Games...You on PC or console?

Also theres a new series of Not Going Out which is great

If you've never seen it before get on that as it's pretty great (start with the first series)

Also Netflix, lots of feel good romcoms, lovefilm has just got 'Just go with it" starring Jennifer Anniston and Adam Sandler...

I am currently a PC Gamer, but I do own a 360. PC is a little outdated now, but can still play some good games just not at the best graphics. My steam library is currently up to around 80 games. Steam ID - Jordash91 - I have to complete Bioshock 1, 2 and Infinite still, but I dunno... I just see the Big Daddy's and just panic and go into meltdown like "ahh, it's chasing me and it has a bigger gun than me" which is fun to watch if you're in my room, but not so fun for me. I was playing X-Com earlier for about 2 hours and that's quite good.

I have no idea what 'Not Going Out' is, but I will have a look.

From earlier posts, romcom is definitely not the way to go at the moment. I do have a Netflix account, and I have started watching How I Met Your Mother (as I fail and never got into it) currently up to Season 7, so doing quite well.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It was a drawing
Oh ok. I first thought you were trying to make an avatar that takes advantage of GAF's two tones like one of my old avatars did.

akariav4dashed.png

Jordan

Oh dear, that's not going to cheer you up though (probably my least favourite).

I was thinking something more along the lines of Hello Hello, Life is a Flower. Always Have Always Will etc

Haha, I know that song won't particularly cheer me up but you know!

I'm currently listening to Ed Sheeran - Live at the iTunes Festival 2012 ... Don't know why, but it chills me out.

Can't remember if I've said this before.

I went to school with him. Same year, year 7 through lower sixth. He left to do music. Did it a lot. Guitar and a loop pedal. Think I helped soundmix a gig he did with others at some event. Went to London and filmed a music video of him walking round in a circle looking at a spinning camera on a ceiling.

Our nans know eachother.

There ends my exciting stories.

Jordan

Can't remember if I've said this before.

I went to school with him. Same year, year 7 through lower sixth. He left to do music. Did it a lot. Guitar and a loop pedal. Think I helped soundmix a gig he did with others at some event. Went to London and filmed a music video of him walking round in a circle looking at a spinning camera on a ceiling.

Our nans know eachother.

There ends my exciting stories.

Can I be your best friend to meet him and go to a gig of his? I will pay you with love?

Can I be your best friend to meet him and go to a gig of his? I will pay you with love?

It won't surprise you to know that our social circles were not the same ones. While in one corner of the common room, you tended to have the nerdier lot, while on the other, there was the cooler lot. (The other two consisted of the kitchen area and a tiny bit by the door where 'others' sometimes were, for those counting).

It won't surprise you to know that our social circles were not the same ones. While in one corner of the common room, you tended to have the nerdier lot, while on the other, there was the cooler lot. (The other two consisted of the kitchen area and a tiny bit by the door where 'others' sometimes were, for those counting).

Does this mean you know Ron Weasley?

I met Idris Elba last night, so there Tash.

Rich!

Getting pissed off with this silly country.

Me and my partner's joint child and tax credit and housing benefit have been cut due to some stupid reason, which means we now are going to struggle like hell.

If I was earning £2,000 less a year, I would get £3,000 per year extra in benefits apparently, making me £1,000 better off than I am now. And according to this calculator online, if I wasn't working, I would still have a similar income.

What the fucking fuck. I'm getting depressed by working 45+ hour weeks and having nothing to show for it. Its getting to the point where me, my partner and my daughter are going to have to move back to my parents house and all share a single room

Fucking ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom