• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinner

Banned
aww fuck, fire alarm in the flat went off and I'm in my boxer shorts!!

i find this highly difficult to believe. you're in your boxer shorts but you still on the computer? but thats dangerous. are you typing from your phone? but boxer shorts have no pockets.

in conclusion, fake post ban request shordy_symd for lying and advocating the deaths of Palestinian children

Chinner

Banned
nah just going to thailand to teach bro. there for a year with my so. then i will be back for a bit before goign to another country probz.

when im back next year i'm actually down (as im up ) for meeting britgaf members assuming you arnt cliquey as fuck

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
All I need now is a tag.

Edit: https://twitter.com/NeoGAFShitPosts/status/322095967883100160

LOL FUCKING LOL OH GOD LOL
133937669035.jpg

Danj

Did he give you any other suggestions for dealing with anxiety? Drop me a PM if you want to talk about it - I used to get it really bad, but have managed to pretty much curb it over the past few years.

Good luck with that Danj. Give it a go. I'm the hyper-anxious type too and what really helps me is if I'm tired, go to sleep. Spent too much of my life trying to stay awake beyond what was natural and ended up basically living on alcohol and adrenalin for years. For me what really helped was getting the hang of what my body likes - it likes getting up early in the morning and doing the ironing unfortunately, but I'm like a squeezed-out rabbit come early evening. Feel sleepy, go to sleep is a good starter.

I should explain what's actually happening. Sometimes during the night (seems to be happening more often recently) I'll wake up suddenly afraid that something is in or around my bed or something, and this usually results in a loud exclamation and me scrambling out of my room. Then about 10-15 seconds later, I un-glitch and realise there's nothing there. I could put up with it, it's mostly just annoying, but the problem is my housemates have been complaining to my landlord, hence the necessity to take it to the doctor.

Anyway I've been prescribed Citalopram 10mg as the doctor thinks it's an anxiety thing, I'm to take one a day for a week then two a day for the next 2 weeks, so we'll see how that goes.

SKINNER!

Banned
Just learned a new word! It can be my word of the day!
Is chinner being converted?

Duck to human form first and then they'll decide which gender best suits...it?

i find this highly difficult to believe. you're in your boxer shorts but you still on the computer? but thats dangerous. are you typing from your phone? but boxer shorts have no pockets.

in conclusion, fake post ban request shordy_symd for lying and advocating the deaths of Palestinian children

lolol, You just mad 'cus I can put on a pair of trousers, shoes and jacket and still be first knob standing outside in the freezing cold. Look, it's ok man! I'm just jelly cus you'll get watch fantastic live Muay-Thai fights every night while I'll have to settle for boring Glaswegian drunk fights.

EDIT: Bish got involved! May the lord have mercy on Tash.

Darren870

Finally Finished!

Put together everything for my visa application and renewal. Will mail it first thing in the morning. Hopefully you bastids let me stay.

F'n £2600 though, they do love to milk you here.

Fucking hell, away for a final band practise before the gig and I miss all the fun!

I'm up for Thorpe Park but make it end of June yeah.

Poor Tash, hope he don't get banned.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Haven't been to thorpe park in over a decade I'd say. Last park I went to I'm pretty sure was Legoland.

SKINNER!

Banned
Anyone free to listen to my troubles through PM? Feel like I need to get a lot off of my chest.

Sure. I know that it's tough deciding on whether to either get Rocksmith or a 3DS. We've all been there. One of life's tough decisions.

Just messin', feel free to PM if you want to talk

Jordan

Mum's here for you

I'm heading to bed now, but I will write something tomorrow. Thanks, means a lot.

Always dude

Cheers Mike, I'll write something tomorrow.

CHEEZMO™;53452758 said:
My parents are going on holiday in June. Gonna be alooone X_X

My parents are going away in July just after my Birthday, they're telling me a house party is off limits which sucks - but I will be moving downstairs and there will be loud music, and guests... and alcohol... but no party ;)

Sure. I know that it's tough deciding on whether to either get Rocksmith or a 3DS. We've all been there. One of life's tough decisions.

Just messin', feel free to PM if you want to talk

PM dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom