• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

Passport forms are such a pain to fill out.

Been scratching my head all day trying to figure what to do if you've had a child's passport which is well out of date and possibly damaged (but of course they don't expand on what that could mean), but not an adults.

First adult passport or renewal? I must have read the booklet five times, at least.

Wrong middle name is on the old one as well!

Passport forms are such a pain to fill out.

Been scratching my head all day trying to figure what to do if you've had a child's passport which is well out of date and possibly damaged (but of course they don't expand on what that could mean), but not an adults.

First adult passport or renewal? I must have read the booklet five times, at least.

Wrong middle name is on the old one as well!

How old do you have to be for it to be a child passport? I'm assuming under 16 or 18?

It's a shame I don't have the passport form I messed up (just missed a space when writing my address, everything else was fine) a couple of weeks ago, I could've given you a hand.

Salvadora

How old do you have to be for it to be a child passport? I'm assuming under 16 or 18?

It's a shame I don't have the passport form I messed up (just missed a space when writing my address, everything else was fine) a couple of weeks ago, I could've given you a hand.

I believe it's under 18.

It's just annoying as fuck. I feel like I'm getting conflicting information (or even none at all) depending on where I look.

Gonna give them a ring tomorrow and ask every possible question that I may have.

I've already ruined one form by making a mistake on three letters on one line!

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Wow. Reading that thread at the bus stop, this shit is gonna end in me getting out of this bullshit or me getting banned, I've recovered from worse I guess, tonight's gonna be a fun evening

What a dick of macuser to bring that up, he isn't even a Gaf detective, we talked about it in drunk thread ages ago

Jordan

I really appreciate everybody's offer, that has definitely put a smile on my face :)

I'll try to pm you all with something, be nice to have different views and opinions on things - may take me a while to get through it with work and everything but I will see what I can do.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Depressing weather today, yesterday was nice though.
It was tipping it down yesterday evening.

I honestly hope people aren't expecting the sun to come out after the long Winter. It's April and that means showers.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Hello again BritGAF.

I can't stop this dark path of 80's nostalgia after the Blood Dragon unveil unleashed the fury and Maggy died. I have achieved perfect time travel of the mind.

I really appreciate everybody's offer, that has definitely put a smile on my face :)

I'll try to pm you all with something, be nice to have different views and opinions on things - may take me a while to get through it with work and everything but I will see what I can do.

Got your pm and read through, will reply later when I have time to properly articulate a response.

Booo! Full Wu-Tang gigs in Manchester and London but not in Scotland :(

Wait wat? :O

tumblr_m2arkaJnaD1r59p92o1_400.gif

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Did you cry at the ending like a true Boss

You know, it might have had more emotional impact if the VA for EVA didn't completely ham up her final lines by fake-crying over them. It would have worked better if they'd had dialled back the melodrama a touch and really let the ending be a downbeat kind if defeat. I see that's what they were going for but the hystrionics worked against it there. And lol @ snakes single tear at the end, so silly.

In other news, am currently experiencing acute food anxiety in Guildford. Why is choice so hard??

SKINNER!

Banned
Wait wat? :O

tumblr_m2arkaJnaD1r59p92o1_400.gif

I know! It could've been spectacular. Clearly they fear the highland style.

Apparently Wu Tang is coming to my neighbourhood. I don't really know much about them mind. :/

Yeah, they heading to Brixton. Can I stay at your place then? I can get you an appointment with Wu Tang financial and have GZA diversify your bonds.

I saw them in NY back in 2007, they put on a pretty good show.
Was really there to see Rage Against The Machine though.

Rage and Wu-Tang on the same night? totally jealous.

Darren870

Rage and Wu-Tang on the same night? totally jealous.

It was an amazing line up actually.

Public Enemy, The Roots, Mos Def, Felt, Jedi Mind Tricks... (to name a few)

I wish I could have gone now as I appreciate Rap/HipHop a lot more then I did in 2007. I would have enjoyed a lot of the other artists there.

Mikeside

You know, it might have had more emotional impact if the VA for EVA didn't completely ham up her final lines by fake-crying over them. It would have worked better if they'd had dialled back the melodrama a touch and really let the ending be a downbeat kind if defeat. I see that's what they were going for but the hystrionics worked against it there. And lol @ snakes single tear at the end, so silly.

In other news, am currently experiencing acute food anxiety in Guildford. Why is choice so hard??

Grab me a Burger King.
Cheers

Mike, weren't you coming up London today?

See Facebook - I got cancelled on AGAINNNNNN

f0rk

Just got back from work and I am SOOOOO TIRED

Man that thread makes my head spin, there are so many points I need to raise I cant organise them all accordingly.

Im gonna have to write all of this down and draft it a few times

Just ignore it, you got ethered don't bring it up again

Hystzen

It was the Starsalior song Way To Fall over end credits that gave me most feels. How many you got left MGS4 and Peace Walker ?

Darren870

Well my Visa is in the post!

I should find out in 6 weeks if I can stay here or not.

In that time I will be doing some UK trips. Going to try and get to Cambridge next weekend and up to the lake district if the weather gets nicer.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Ahh it's so annoying i feel so dead right now....Cant even be bothered to play video games

I forgot how tiring work is -_-

Thing is I had to clean 5 rooms today.. The average speed you should go at is 2.5 rooms an hour....It took me from 9-1 to do 4 rooms and then all us newbies got sent home

To be fair there was a problem with my key card i had so i ended up having to wait 25 minutes for a replacement card as i was locked out of the room with all my equipment in, so i couldnt do anything else and then there was a massive shortage of pillow cases, single sheets,single duvets, hand towels and then just bath towels

I recieved 3 hours of training and then have been thrown in the deep end which i am okay with but this really nice russian girl who i talked to for a bit said she had 2 full weeks of training to get the routine perfect
She also said that all of the workers have told the boss us new recruits need more training but he wont listen
It's kinda mad, i like it but it killed me today...hopefully i'll improve in a week or two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom