• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKINNER!

Banned
It was an amazing line up actually.

Public Enemy, The Roots, Mos Def, Felt, Jedi Mind Tricks... (to name a few)

I wish I could have gone now as I appreciate Rap/HipHop a lot more then I did in 2007. I would have enjoyed a lot of the other artists there.

awww man! You can't get a better lineup than that man. Was this in NYC?

Got the interview with Mercedes

Nice one f0rk! Let us know how the interview goes and remember to show 'em what you got!

Well my Visa is in the post!

I should find out in 6 weeks if I can stay here or not.

In that time I will be doing some UK trips. Going to try and get to Cambridge next weekend and up to the lake district if the weather gets nicer.

Hope that goes well for you bud. Can't see why it shouldn't but government departments here do work in mysterious ways. Still, 6 weeks is plenty of time to explore the country.

Russian chicks are fucking nuts.

Post or pre Soviet Union? ;)

Al Casbah is good if you like meat and fire in proximity and combination.

Arab/North African cuisine is amazeballs. Dat grilled beef and chicken goodness.

Speaking of that region, just watched Frank Gardner's BBC documentary about returning to Saudi 9 years after he shot there. Considering how traumatic it was for him, he is one brave guy for going back. Massive respect.

Hystzen

BHHPkgWCUAIfmoT.jpg:large

Damn ninja

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
iPlayer should have on demand content, not just the last week of shows.

Jordan

So, I'm not really sure what I am doing awake.
I've had a fairly nice day today, looking forward to tomorrow (today) - my last day at my job :)

New start come Monday :)

Jordan

last day you say? Stay up all night!

I have a new addiction actually which is red bull, and I've had three cans already today - I have four more downstairs, but I'm feeling fairly tired.

I have to return everything I have from work, and that would include a laptop full of stuff

moka

Man, I wish my uni was as flash as that. Our lecture halls are depressing in comparison.

This is a pretty good lecture theatre. You can't see it in the picture but he has a laptop connected to the other two side-screens with a picture of the Turing Machine he's currently working on.

i wake up at 7.30 even when im not doing anything

Why would anyone do this?

Darren870

awww man! You can't get a better lineup than that man. Was this in NYC?

Yea, on Randall's Island:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_the_Bells#New_York_City_Dates

Hope that goes well for you bud. Can't see why it shouldn't but government departments here do work in mysterious ways. Still, 6 weeks is plenty of time to explore the country.

Yea should be fine...not really too worried.

Al Casbah is good if you like meat and fire in proximity and combination.

Great. Will check them out and let you know how it goes.

Morning BritGAF, I've got yet another day off as I'm expecting a delivery so I'm going to play Skyrim and finish season two of Game of Thrones.

Next time I get a day off work, I am soo posting in here to cheese off all the working Brit-GAF members :-(

Seriously though, enjoy it. Sounds sweet!

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
I am all Langdelled out. Five motions submitted in the last two days, and trying to do reasonable commentary on that plus running the shop has knackered me.

Need a GAF hug.

I am all Langdelled out. Five motions submitted in the last two days, and trying to do reasonable commentary on that plus running the shop has knackered me.

Need a GAF hug.

*hugz*

I overslept this morning. Even if I miss my alarm I normally wake up about 7 anyway, but slept right through to 8:30. It has been a tiring week though.

Also really worried I'm about to come down with a cold. If it can just stay the fuck away till after tomorrow that's fine.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
*hugz*

I overslept this morning. Even if I miss my alarm I normally wake up about 7 anyway, but slept right through to 8:30. It has been a tiring week though.

Also really worried I'm about to come down with a cold. If it can just stay the fuck away till after tomorrow that's fine.

Thanks Musha!

I feel the same. Up at 8:30 today rather than my usual 6:00 (I blame the excess alcohol last night). Take the tablets. The cheapo Tescos cold/flu tablets are damn good and kick in in about 20 mins.

This is not a stealth brag thread all I ever see you post about all these random women

beginning to suspect these posts might be fake information

My bad dude. No more posts as such. Just been kinda on a semi midlife crisis after getting out of an 8 year relationship. :S

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
My bad dude. No more posts as such. Just been kinda on a semi midlife crisis after getting out of an 8 year relationship. :S

Ignore the man, Donkey, the guy's probably jealous that you're getting action with all these encounters and he's not. Live your life the way you want too pal, you deserve to go wild and get it all out of your system and have fun. It's what I did a lot last year after my previous big relationship and just having time for yourself having fun is the best way of helping mend the mind :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom