• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

8bit

Knows the Score
I want to know who these 'salty anti gaf' people are deemed to be now.

As an aside was Dr Who on Saturday worth a watch? The first two episodes were utter wank.

I'm not even sure I understand the usage of salty.

Doctor Who wasn't that good, it had good parts and was an improvement on last weeks but fell apart in the end.

I'm not even sure I understand the usage of salty.

Doctor Who wasn't that good, it had good parts and was an improvement on last weeks but fell apart in the end.

Neither do I tbh.

Liking Doctor Who is a hard thing to do these days. Holding on for a few good episodes each year whilst the rest are horribly constrained by the intended audience/timeslot/budget.

I need to watch BSG or something.

Doctor Who was great. Spot-on reintroduction of a classic villain. Lots of good scenes.

The ending was probably the best bit, I dunno what you watched 8bit.

NinjaBoiX

I need to watch BSG or something.
tumblr_lka9rhi8aT1qadbq2o1_400.gif

Fuck awesome show.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
This thread has got a tad dramatic, on my work break and reading this isn't that fun, in other news I found a can of Stella in a room and I get to keep it for the long walk home... Aww yiss

If you guys participated in the funny OT2 and OT3 threads you would understand the rule. Countless discussions why this and that is not funny and should not be posted. I know Tash was asking something else, but that rule has made the thread a lot more bearable.
Ikr, I've followed the threads before this cycle of OTs so it's quite annoying to be banned when you know the god damn etiquette and always have behaved in there #saltyasfuck

I'm over it now anyways so moving on time

And FYI radioheadrule wasn't a creep or whatever evi said, he was a nice fucking guy

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
This thread has got a tad dramatic, on my work break and reading this isn't that fun, in other news I found a can of Stella in a room and I get to keep it for the long walk home... Aww yiss

Ikr, I've followed the threads before this cycle of OTs so it's quite annoying to be banned when you know the god damn etiquette and always have behaved in there #saltyasfuck

I'm over it now anyways so moving on time

And FYI radioheadrule wasn't a creep or whatever evi said, he was a nice fucking guy

This might be the lowest a human being has ever stooped. You should go drink it on the beach.

FUCK GUYS, today is stressy as hell. No lunch. As a fattie, and having been on my feet since 7 with no food there may actually be tears at some point. Cheeky cig and a cuppa will see me through.

Mikeside

Wait, hang on a sec. This whole drama is because the thread got moved to Community? Where it should've been in the first place?

Wow, this mole hill really looks like a mountain from here.

There's far more to it than that.
I can't speak for everyone, but I'm more annoyed about the way Evilore seems to be treating members, including BritGAF members. And no, I'm not just talking about banning Radiohead and Incontinentia, which was arguably justified after they both called him a petulant manchild and a dickhead, or whatever was said. I'm more talking about, for example, closing this thread for a month instead of moving it (???), reducing my arguments down to saying I'm not looking bright and ignoring my key points & similar episodes with other members I've seen over the past few months.

I'm going to stop bringing it up because I'm shitting up this thread and I think everyone just wants to move past it, but maybe a bit of a self enforced GAF break will give me a bit of levity in this situation.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
45 degree rain. That'll be fun to walk in. Hopefully it dies down by the time I need to leave work.

Rubbish King

This might be the lowest a human being has ever stooped. You should go drink it on the beach.

FUCK GUYS, today is stressy as hell. No lunch. As a fattie, and having been on my feet since 7 with no food there may actually be tears at some point. Cheeky cig and a cuppa will see me through.
It's gone straight to my head as well

Pissed off a can a Stella, brilliant

NinjaBoiX

45 degree rain. That'll be fun to walk in. Hopefully it dies down by the time I need to leave work.
It'll turn into a torrent, just as you foot touches the pavement outside.

Then the sun will break through the clouds into glorious, warming rays just as you open your front door.
It's gone straight to my head as well

Pissed off a can a Stella, brilliant
It's not even 3pm Tash. I worry about you.

noffles

Banned
Best part about the rain today is that I'm sitting in a warm room on the 6th floor, amusing myself by watching people caught outside.

Suairyu

Banned
What the fuck did phisheep do?! He's banned and some people are saying it's a perma.

He's one of the most level-headed members on GAF, so I can think of only three possibilities:

1 - His bead habit got the better of him and he flipped
2 - He was secretly J Tourettes in the best alt ever
3 - Legal threats from Langdell

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Just spoke to a lady from the International Baccalaureate with possibly the world's sexiest French accent. Her name was Aurora and she pronounced it without the A at the end. SO HOT.

What the fuck did phisheep do?! He's banned and some people are saying it's a perma.

He's one of the most level-headed members on GAF, so I can think of only three possibilities:

1 - His bead habit got the better of him and he flipped
2 - He was secretly J Tourettes in the best alt ever
3 - Legal threats from Langdell

WTF? What the hell is going on? Did he rename his bead store, Edge?

Just spoke to a lady from the International Baccalaureate with possibly the world's sexiest French accent. Her name was Aurora and she pronounced it without the A at the end. SO HOT.

I can only imagine that being an instant boner situation.

SteveWD40

I have no idea why he is, but I am awaiting Clique Gaf's accusations of victimization and conspiracy any time now (assuming they aren't all on a "break from this drama").

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I have no idea why he is, but I am awaiting Clique Gaf's accusations of victimization and conspiracy any time now (assuming they aren't all on a "break from this drama").

Evilore's not closing the thread, he's just picking us off one by one, in descending order of age. Tash last to go.

SteveWD40

lol

bish locked the new thread phisheep RE: the Langdell drama but I dunno why there's been a ban on top of that.

So, er, weird. Maybe he got drunk and PM'd Evilore some dark shit.

I'm closing this temporarily until next Tuesday, while Phisheep works out structure. Tingling with anticipation!

No idea if Bish is being sarcastic, but that does not read like a perma level offence, perhaps a 3 day ban for making more than one topic for the same discussion? /shrug

Edit:

Evilore's not closing the thread, he's just picking us off one by one, in descending order of age. Tash last to go.

Me and Smokey are next...hold me.

TCRS

Banned
Evilore:

Some wildly inappropriate comments were made pertaining to openly blackmailing Langdell, that have since been deleted. Try to avoid blatantly illegal activity.

jvm saying he will be back in a month:

I have been in contact with phisheep. He's understandably distraught but if I understand correctly, he will return in about a month.

I believe he would value some contact with a mod for the purposes of explaining his side. I'm sure they have an email address but if not, drop me a PM.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
You know, I couldn't give two shits about most people, but phisheep should flat out never be banned. The guy is a gent, we need to treat people like that with respect, otherwise they bugger off and leave us playing with our own poop like the dumb monkeys we are. He classed the joint up.

Rubbish King

Phisheep helped quite a few of us out legally, he actually helped me several times when i got in a jam

Why is he banned?

Mikeside

How does that make him a creep? He said something shitty about you. You said something shitty about him, does that make you a creep too?

and a weirdo, what the hell was he doing here?

He didn't belong here :(

Wow. I thought you were a pretty level-headed poster and I'm fully willing to accept that you may not agree with the problems a few of us have with this situation, but is there really any need for sarcasm and name-calling?

please stop monitoring us in here

this was CLEARLY a joke, though...

edit: anyone who gets banned, or for if I get banned, my Facebook/Steam/most other things are open to anyone who wants to stay in touch - same name as on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom