• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
daymn. this thread is a graveyard.

Ewjip.gif

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
How does that make him a creep? He said something shitty about you. You said something shitty about him, does that make you a creep too?

Logic, how does it work? The account suicide comments were unprovoked and personal, therefore the characterization of creepiness.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I bet we're all just J Tourettes alts but he's went so far down the rabbit hole he doesn't realize it.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
All those posts and that's what gets noffles the chop.

One should look on the bright side, Evi is one of the few who can still give you a tag so having him pop in now and then may be your chance for one!

SKINNER!

Banned
daymn. this thread is a graveyard.

Tell me about it. The mood in here has been really weird since the early morning.

Lets just settle something. This is Evilore's message board. He sets the rules. He can do virtually anything he wants regardless of whether it is fair/justified or not. Him and every other mod have to keep an eye on us to ensure we don't break their rules. Only thing we can do is either like it or lump it. The odd "omg, mods are on us lolol Hope user X isn't perma'd etc" is good for a laugh but I'm really not digging these long tirade posts that don't accomplish anything. Can we just drop the subject, move on and bring back madstacks BritGAF...please? It is friday tomorrow :)

Mikeside

Logic, how does it work? The account suicide comments were unprovoked and personal, therefore the characterization of creepiness.

He was responding to your put-down of a comment that somebody made (highlighting that 3D > 2D being better is only an opinion, not a fact).

Yes, he went overboard, but I don't think I would call it entirely unprovoked.

At the end of the day, in my opinion there's no need for the personal attack on you (as I understand, he's emailed you an apology, at least), but you responding with personal comments and sarcasm "Logic, how does it work?" doesn't set a good example.

SteveWD40

Wow. I thought you were a pretty level-headed poster and I'm fully willing to accept that you may not agree with the problems a few of us have with this situation, but is there really any need for sarcasm and name-calling?

I am, perhaps you are not the judge of who is level headed?

Oh and name calling? really? You have thrown that accusation out about 3 times now and I have yet to see any.

SteveWD40

I have no issue with anyone personally, I just feel that our little community went from being a cosy thread for Brit stuff that coasted along nicely to morphing into a chat room for London meet up Gaf (and yes, we were all invited) that was moving at 5 pages a day, most of which was random back and forth between a few people.

It became MSN messenger for the initiated and a confusing mess for the rest of us. You can't just say "piss off you miser" when Dave and Phis both said the same thing and now almost never post here.

Just saying.

nvm, im not posting here anymore

Oh.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Holy fucking shit. Thanks, rednames. I'm not calling you names or anything but this is not cool. Heated discussion ends in a ban now too? Jesus christ.

Ugh, so mad, keep writing shit and deleting it.

EDIT: Mike is perma'd?? "go elsewhere"?? Real mature.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Holy fucking shit. Thanks, rednames. I'm not calling you names or anything but this is not cool. Heated discussion ends in a ban now too? Jesus christ.

Ugh, so mad, keep writing shit and deleting it.

EDIT: Mike is perma'd?? "go elsewhere"?? Real mature.

I don't think he's perma'd, he still has his avatar. I think that goes when you are perma'd.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I don't think he's perma'd, he still has his avatar. I think that goes when you are perma'd.

No, I'm in touch with him, it's perma. Noffles too. And there's fuck all we can do about it.

EviLore, I'm only going to say this once, and respectfully. Please reconsider. You've just gutted a community of friends. People who will meet in real life and chant GAF GAF GAF GAF in pubs full of bewildered locals and talk about how awesome the place is. People who don't want to 'go elsewhere', who want to hang with their friends, friendships that YOU have inspired and facilitated.

Think about it. Don't ban me. Pls.

Hystzen

yeah the smokydave

even noffles got a perma for that lol instead of all the first class trolling he did as a junior for fun wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom