• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Holy shit, what did Smoky do? He's usually too cool for school.

I've gotta say, noffles had it coming. I don't hate the guy or anything, but telling a mod/owner to "stop monitoring us in here" is disrespectful in the extreme. Not to brown nose, but it's Evi's job/livelihood, he's sure as shit going to watch over things.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit, what did Smoky do? He's usually too cool for school.

I've gotta say, noffles had it coming. I don't hate the guy or anything, but telling a mod/owner to "stop monitoring us in here" is disrespectful in the extreme. Not to brown nose, but it's Evi's job/livelihood, he's sure as shit going to watch over things.

Dave stopped coming here because he thought it was too cliquey and I agree with him tbh.

As for noffles, I thought he was just trying to be funny.

NinjaBoiX

Good 'ol Smokey.

So just noffles and mike are perma'd?

Edit: also, as for the clique thing, I do agree. But at the same time, it's still easy to come in and have a bit of crack with your buds. You don't get ignored, put it that way.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Dave stopped coming here because he thought it was too cliquey and I agree with him tbh.

As for noffles, I thought he was just trying to be funny.

you never stopped coming here though. I guess dave just got busy is all. Not everything needs to be a reaction against a bunch of people who enjoy talking to each other.

Atrophis

I have no issue with anyone personally, I just feel that our little community went from being a cosy thread for Brit stuff that coasted along nicely to morphing into a chat room for London meet up Gaf (and yes, we were all invited) that was moving at 5 pages a day, most of which was random back and forth between a few people.

I haven been posting here that long but that's pretty much all I've seen in this thread. It's sadly quite dull a lot of the time.

Hystzen

Good 'ol Smokey.

So just noffles and mike are perma'd?

Edit: also, as for the clique thing, I do agree. But at the same time, it's still easy to come in and have a bit of crack with your buds. You don't get ignored, put it that way.

Noffles n Mike perma

Phi banned unknown days

Musha walked out

Hubris walked out

Dave MIA

Tash banned for a week by choice (drama queen)

Chinner in Thailand

NinjaBoiX

you never stopped coming here though. I guess dave just got busy is all. Not everything needs to be a reaction against a bunch of people who enjoy talking to each other.
Jed, you're so cliquey, I don't even feel like I can talk to you.

You're always too busy to give me the undivided attention I crave.

Edit: hystzen, "Tash, drama queen" lol. So true, but I love that guy. He's like an overactive puppy.

SteveWD40

Yeah, I still came here and you could still chat, but it wasn't the same.

grandpa_simpson_yelling_at_cloud.jpg

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member

I knew you guys couldn't live without me.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I haven been posting here that long but that's pretty much all I've seen in this thread. It's sadly quite dull a lot of the time.

Post something interesting then. Oh wait...

Jed, you're so cliquey, I don't even feel like I can talk to you.

You're always too busy to give me the undivided attention I crave.

Edit: hystzen, "Tash, drama queen" lol. So true, but I love that guy. He's like an overactive puppy.

I get the feeling you need a lot of attention though :p which reminds me I never replied to your xbl message did I? Yes that meat boy t-shirt is badass, I really want it in real life. How fucking awesome is meat boy??

Who's the hot redhead?

If I don't say Musha she'll kneecap me at the next meet.

OH SHIT NOW I SAID IT.

//

Anyway, now you anti-clique people are the new clique, how's that for irony? So let's go back to the good ol days.

How about that Max Branning on Eastenders, eh? EH?? 70 mile and hour speed limit - discuss.

TCRS

Banned
70 mile and hour speed limit - discuss.

The most ridiculous thing ever. I went back to England two weeks ago and driving down the motorway at 70 mph was just so boring *yaawn*. Then I wnet back to Germany and drove down to Frankfurt at 200 km/h (125mph). Feels good man.

Jordan

The most ridiculous thing ever. I went back to England two weeks ago and driving down the motorway at 70 mph was just so boring *yaawn*. Then I wnet back to Germany and drove down to Frankfurt at 200 km/h (125mph). Feels good man.

My car's top speed is 110, so 125mph seems a bit impossible for me :(

Can I join BritGAF? Seems like you need some new members. I'm from Manchester btw.

Some positions did just open up, as a matter of fact.

You can be noffles. How much experience do you have of trolling Nintendo threads? We're looking for candidates with at least 2 referrals from @NeoGAFShitPosts.

TCRS

Banned
The North remembers. Thatchers death united you once again and you guys hatched a clever plan to break the southern clique here. I'm in awe.

Hystzen

We need find a replacement for mike before noffles, how else can BritGAF survive without tales of unlucky dates and lovelife

CHEEZMO™;54441648 said:
I meant geographically you sausage!

Oh. Well. I thought if you meant that you could GOOGLE it or something, GAWD

Just outside the town centre, near the tram stop. Where Lees and Huddersfield Road intertwine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom