• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

8bit

Knows the Score
Haven't played much this week as my parents are visiting and monopolising the TV with stuff like the one show and that ITV quiz about the coin waterfall things from amusement arcades. Planning to spend some time later with The Stanley Parabel and will probably go back to Pikmin 3 once they're off home as I think I've gone cold on GTA V.

SKINNER!

Banned
Parks and Rec, GTA 5, Beyond: Two Souls, cleaning my camera and hopefully take a couple of walks in between all that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roo0CeT1VXI

iiJfcamjVIRcC.gif

This weekend maybe seeing gravity and cleaning up my room.

I'm one of these people who subconsciously can gradually cover a surface in random crap. Euro coins! A charger for a phone I no longer use! A stapler with no staples in it!

Also probably getting a Vita, that deal on argos is a little too good to pass up.

jimbor

Banned
Might go to the brewery shortly, although trying to force myself into a run but feel really ill. Not sure if it'll do more harm than good but already missed one on Wednesday for the same reason.

Second date tomorrow, going for a guided walking tour around London, followed by pub and cinema. Cinema was her suggestion, would never do it for a second date normally but combined with the other stuff it's not so bad.

NinjaBoiX

This weekend:

Tonight - going to see my mates band in the towns' scummiest rock club.

Tomorrow - got some friends coming round for a small gathering and festivities.

Sunday - monster 2.5 hour gym session with the lads, see the olds, get drunk.

Edit: good luck on your date fella. Get it gripped son!

jimbor

Banned
This weekend:

Tonight - going to see my mates band in the towns' scummiest rock club.

Tomorrow - got some friends coming round for a small gathering and festivities.

Sunday - monster 2.5 hour gym session with the lads, see the olds, get drunk.

Edit: good luck on your date fella. Get it gripped son!

Feeling pretty confident after the first date. Trying not to get too excited but she reminds me of a female version of me, only minus my demons and a lot closer to self actualisation. She kept stealing my jokes and thoughts just as I was about to say them, quite strange. I do remember the nose was a little on the large side but you can't have everything.

I hadn't eaten all day and then had four strong pints so my judgement may not be fact.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Tonight = Stella and GTAV ONLINE

Tomorrow = Conic hill.

3_4_5l.JPG

Hope i'm not hungover for it or i'l need to drink during the hike!

jimbor

Banned
Threads like this always make me laugh: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=699346

Similar to the one before where that guy was going to grass a colleague for having an affair. I don't see the issue with telling somebody you like them, even if they're in a relationship. It's then for that person to act upon it. The way people are acting in that thread, it's like you tell someone and then it ends the relationship they're in automatically. If that's the case, there are a few hotties in relationships that I need to go and speak to immediately.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Actually that's more to do with me being really stupidly fucking busy in work. Still, can't neglect my Gaf duties. So, what's everyone doing this weekend?

I actually have no plans for once, except going over to 7aged's for a photoshoot. And no, it won't be for personal use (I hope!). Playing GTAV, finishing S2 GoT.

Join us on Whatsapp then!

I am doing nothing this weekend either. Seeing a mate this evening, spending tomorrow in blissful seclusion, having not had a day to myself for a couple of weeks. And then band practice on sunday as usual, hopefully we can finish a new song off this week without the stress we were feeling last time.

Can't wait, perfect weekend.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I may try out WhatsApp. But only if I can actually sext message you guys because I don't want to be bothered by talk to my real friends because I will actually have to deal with consequences from ignoring them versus you lot which I can just drop in / drop out of like a cheap Amsterdam whore whenever I like.

So theoretically I should be able to add your weird UK numbers and still be able to successfully send a free message right?

jimbor

Banned
I may try out WhatsApp. But only if I can actually sext message you guys because I don't want to be bothered by talk to my real friends because I will actually have to deal with consequences from ignoring them versus you lot which I can just drop in / drop out of like a cheap Amsterdam whore whenever I like.

You can do a Musha ie pop in, throw a hand grenade and then leave the rest of us 'fuckers' feeling suitably chastised.

Love you really, Mush

Edit: Yep, free as it comes out of your data plan.

You can do a Musha ie pop in, throw a hand grenade and then leave the rest of us 'fuckers' feeling suitably chastised.

Love you really, Mush

I know you do. At the last meet up when we were outside in the smoking area, you asked if you could have a hug. You said you didn't hug enough, but you love hugging so should do it more.

afoni

Banned
Holy fucking shit.

Holy fucking shit.

I can't believe what just happened happened. I'm so fucking pumped.

I know, man. I'm so fucking hype.

i have no idea why though because i have no idea what you're on about

Guys, how do I break the STRANGER barrier and get talking to a girl in one of my modules at uni.

I need help from a veteran here.

Symphonia

Banned
I don't even know how to explain it because it's still all going through the paperwork but basically, some freelance design work I did a year or so was spotted by an agent for a book publisher and they want me to adapt the work slightly so they can use it for their own series of books. It would involve them paying me a small fee for the initial work and then a small fee for every copy of the book sold due to royalties. Again, nothing concrete but, fuck me, this is amazing.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I don't even know how to explain it because it's still all going through the paperwork but basically, some freelance design work I did a year or so was spotted by an agent for a book publisher and they want me to adapt the work slightly so they can use it for their own series of books. It would involve them paying me a small fee for the initial work and then a small fee for every copy of the book sold due to royalties. Again, nothing concrete but, fuck me, this is amazing.
So even if the book doesn't end up selling like hot cakes you still have the prestige of being a proper illustrator for a book and you can add it to your portfolio as an important example of work. Thus springboard your craft into the spotlight getting a better shot at more opportunities. At that's only if it doesn't sell well, if it does that's just bonus on top of the all of that.

Congrats.

Symphonia

Banned
So even if the book doesn't end up selling like hot cakes you still have the prestige of being a proper illustrator for a book and you can add it to your portfolio as an important example of work. Thus springboard your craft into the spotlight getting a better shot at more opportunities. At that's only if it doesn't sell well, if it does that's just bonus on top of the all of that.

Congrats.
Exactly.

Just got to wait for all the paperwork to be done, the negotiations to be made, dot the Is and cross the Ts and we're all good to go.

NinjaBoiX

Holy fucking shit.

Holy fucking shit.

I can't believe what just happened happened. I'm so fucking pumped.
Congrats on finding a shiny in Pokémon.
Haha!
Good for you Cyanide. Hope it works out for ya buddy!

But skip the foreplay next time eh? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom