• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Only online, but yes for obvious filthy reasons. Quite funny to go along with the fanservice. I like that one bit where a kid's wish is to hogtie her and he ties the elbows to the legs rather than to the wrists which is the usual, more painful position.

Interesting.

I might see if I can pick up a physical copy somewhere.

NinjaBoiX

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross.
When ignorance reigns, life is lost.
What we don't know, keeps the contracts alive an movin',
They don't gotta burn the books, they just remove 'em,
While arms warehouses fill as quick as the cells,
Rally 'round the family, pockets full of shells,

SKINNER!

Banned
What we don't know, keeps the contracts alive an movin',
They don't gotta burn the books, they just remove 'em,
While arms warehouses fill as quick as the cells,
Rally 'round the family, pockets full of shells,
For it's the end of history
It's caged and frozen still
There is no other pill to take
So swallow the one...that makes you ill

Hi from my luxury* hotel on the Brighton seafront. Surprisingly nice for the time of year, done some touristy stuff and photos an all. Always nice to go to somewhere big - while Lincoln is a city I do like moseying round the shops of a place with actual scale.

Like, on Thursday, the biggest news in the city was that we had a monopoly board of the city released. Like huge. I mean, Ipswich had one years ago. Being behind Ipswich. That's no city.

*budget

afoni

Banned
Hi from my luxury* hotel on the Brighton seafront. Surprisingly nice for the time of year, done some touristy stuff and photos an all. Always nice to go to somewhere big - while Lincoln is a city I do like moseying round the shops of a place with actual scale.

Like, on Thursday, the biggest news in the city was that we had a monopoly board of the city released. Like huge. I mean, Ipswich had one years ago. Being behind Ipswich. That's no city.

you're basically the local lincoln alan partridge and that's amazing

Right, off to get wasted. The compilation got me suitably pumped!

So idiots from work wanted to go to Pacha, so that's going to be a nightmare later on but first, the pub!

Oh god, these are great.

#LiveOrgyCommentary Stop pushing glasses up nose. Just remove them, no? You do not need to SEE it, it is already in your mouth.

#LiveOrgyCommentary Now in full swi

#LiveOrgyCommentary Now in f

#LiveOrgyCommentary …………………………………………………

#LiveOrgyCommentary …………………………………………………..............................................................................

#LiveOrgyCommentary Very dextrous……...................

Symphonia

Banned
So I finally installed Windows 8.

I'm still undecided on whether I actually like it or not. It seems pretty snappy, though, in terms of speed. Far faster than Windows 7, I'd say.

xist

I hate everything.

Welcome to the club. Unhappy to have you.

I've just bought my first tablet (16GB Nook HD+ for £129 with a 2 year guarantee)...i almost went for that recent Vita deal from Argos but the upcoming new LCD model made me hesitate and the Nook HD price drop seemed too good to pass up. Here's hoping i didn't make a massive (in relative terms) balls up...

Edit - Crikey, Cyanide Strike still not settled on an avatar yet?!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
god Strictly is so fucking bland

I swear the intros to the dances get more stupid with every show
I promise, if I ever become famous and Strictly is still on the box I'll ensure one of my dances will be to Gansta's Paradise.

The other will be to iDOLM@STER's Go My Way. ;P

Chinner

Banned
ive had cat before so i know the basic stuff. seems to debate on whether you should get them as a pair so they have a friend and not lonely. not sure!

also i will back mikeside II.

SmokyDave

I'm a married man!

Wedding was fucking awesome. Easily the best day of my life. Sitting at a wedding lunch with a stinking hangover, waiting to go home and pack for honeymoon.

Hope y'all are having a good weekend!

Simba, Enjoy dead rats getting left around your house bro.
Dead ones aren't a problem. It's the ones that they injure and then get bored with that'll really fuck you up. Nothing ruins Sunday morning like chasing a half-dead animal around your kitchen.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I'm a married man!

Wedding was fucking awesome. Easily the best day of my life. Sitting at a wedding lunch with a stinking hangover, waiting to go home and pack for honeymoon.

Dead ones aren't a problem. It's the ones that they injure and then get bored with that'll really fuck you up. Nothing ruins Sunday morning like chasing a half-dead animal around your kitchen.

Awesome, congratulations! Enjoy all the fun new words you get to use.

8bit

Knows the Score
I'm a married man!

Congratulations! I didn't recover from my post wedding hangover for about two days. This coincided with my first experience with one of those Parisian toilets that you need to crouch over and it wasn't one of the most fun experiences of my life.

Chinner

Banned
I'm a married man!

congrats, it's not official untill you get married with britgaf thouh.

everyone get on SECOND LIFE

xist

ive had cat before so i know the basic stuff. seems to debate on whether you should get them as a pair so they have a friend and not lonely. not sure!

We have a pair of cats, who we got as kittens who were sisters from the same litter. Having done it once it makes sense as they keep each other warm when they sleep curled up together and sometimes play with each other. Cats are pretty isolationist but it became apparent that it was nice having a pair to keep each other company when everyone was out at work.

i have woken up every single day this week with a migraine

help

Drink more water. Or don't get drunk before sleeping, because you get more blood pumping to your head and dilates the temporal arteries which are the ones you can press on above your eyebrows to temporarily relieve the throbbing pain.

afoni

Banned
Drink more water. Or don't get drunk before sleeping, because you get more blood pumping to your head and dilates the temporal arteries which are the ones you can press on above your eyebrows to temporarily relieve the throbbing pain.

I haven't been drunk since last week and I've been drinking 2 litres of water a day.

I just have no idea what the hell is doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom