• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbor

Banned
Well its not that amusing but here we go:

Im into bdsm. Not so much the pain stuff as the power dynamic and the control. Well so was an ex of mine. Typically i was dom and she was sub. It worked. She had a fairly forceful personality so one night she insisted on being dom. Fast forward into the night a bit. Im in reverse prayer and she whips out a strapon. After a few minutes of the most uncomfortable feeling ever I cry out our safeword "aftersun". Im limp and my arse is red and i find it difficult to sit for a few days. Never again.

Too many funny.

NinjaBoiX

Just found out my parents are definitely buying me a house for Christmas.

I'm not sure how to react really. Obviously it's a good thing, but it's a shitload of money and I've been a total dick this year. Ah well.

We've found a place for £180k, gonna look at it later. Fingers crossed it'll be alright. The aim is for us to be in before our rental lease here runs out at the end of Jan.
Fucking hell dude! I'm getting a pair of trainers. They're cool trainers, but trainers none the less.

My parents are tight mane.

Im into bdsm. Not so much the pain stuff as the power dynamic and the control. Well so was an ex of mine. Typically i was dom and she was sub. It worked. She had a fairly forceful personality so one night she insisted on being dom. Fast forward into the night a bit. Im in reverse prayer and she whips out a strapon. After a few minutes of the most uncomfortable feeling ever I cry out our safeword "aftersun". Im limp and my arse is red and i find it difficult to sit for a few days. Never again.
Praise the sun for this reply. Marvellous mate, you just made my afternoon!

Rich!

Fucking hell dude! I'm getting a pair of trainers. They're cool trainers, but trainers none the less.

My parents are tight mane.

Heh well I guess this makes up for the decade of socks and trousers I've been getting from them each year.

Technically, they aren't shelling out £180k - they're putting down a deposit and getting a mortgage, and they will then act as our landlords. It would only be £400 a month which sure beats our current near £800 a month for a tiny rented property.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Aftersun,
Won't you come
And wash away the rain?
Aftersun,
Won't you come?
Won't you come?
Won't you come?

SteveWD40

Heh well I guess this makes up for the decade of socks and trousers I've been getting from them each year.

Technically, they aren't shelling out £180k - they're putting down a deposit and getting a mortgage, and they will then act as our landlords. It would only be £400 a month which sure beats our current near £800 a month for a tiny rented property.

Nice one mate, good on them. It's an investment for them and stability for you, win / win.

This has made my day.

Not that amusing for you but it's amusing for us.

Just found out my parents are definitely buying me a house for Christmas.

I'm not sure how to react really. Obviously it's a good thing, but it's a shitload of money and I've been a total dick this year. Ah well.

We've found a place for £180k, gonna look at it later. Fingers crossed it'll be alright. The aim is for us to be in before our rental lease here runs out at the end of Jan.

richisawesome
(Today, 02:36 PM)
image.php

Mr. Sam

Jesus Christ.

On a completely different note, watching How Videogames Changed The World, Gary Whitta's accent is all kinds of fucked up.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

O_O

Holy shit dude

Why didn't your parents just bail you out of that carcrash job sooner?!!?!?!?!?!

Symphonia

Banned
You know, Rich, if your parents have a couple of hundred thousand just lying round, you could always drop in a good word for me. There's a few nice places round here I have my eye on but you need to win a lottery to pay off the mortgage on 90% of them. They are proper nice, though, smallest in the area I'm looking at is four bedroom with three bathrooms, one of them being a master en suite. Can't complain about a damn en suite bathroom.

Jordan

9CPVfQn.png

That doesn't include offline playing - which is 9 hours a day at work, 5 days a week...

This is in one year... slightly obsessed I think.

Symphonia

Banned
That's nearly 3 and a half days worth of paramore, not including offline playback.
I'd say that's about standard for a normal person. I daresay Ninja's stats are double that, if not triple. I have every Paramore song in my Starred playlist and have that available offline for the commute to and from work and, although not every song is listened to, I guarantee I'll listen to an albums worth of Paramore songs each day. No regrets, though, love me some Paramore on a daily basis.

Rich!

You know, Rich, if your parents have a couple of hundred thousand just lying round, you could always drop in a good word for me. There's a few nice places round here I have my eye on but you need to win a lottery to pay off the mortgage on 90% of them. They are proper nice, though, smallest in the area I'm looking at is four bedroom with three bathrooms, one of them being a master en suite. Can't complain about a damn en suite bathroom.

Yeah, housing prices are ridiculous. My parents found out today something that might be an issue with their plan - if they buy a house and rent it out to us, when it comes to reselling there's a tax that landlords have to pay in the region of 40% of the sale. Which is fucking bullshit. The plan was to eventually pay it off with my grandparent's inheritance to us, but 40% of that being taken away makes it pointless. The whole plan relies on being to pay off the house using the inheritance in ten years or so (my grandparents are the rich ones - my granddad was an executive of a major airline until he retired).

Apparently there's a certain price where the tax comes into effect - they're thinking it's around the £180k mark, but we aren't sure. My dad's going to see the mortgage dude tomorrow to sort things out and find out details about this tax.

Either way, there's a house we've found for £165k which we could probably negotiate down to £150k that will fit in under any limit. It's a three bedroom property, and it has a converted garage attached to it which obviously would be the goddamn man cave. I'd soundproof it up and use it as a chillout room. And both these properties are only a twenty minute walk from my new work too.

Speaking of my new work, our office is the one directly overlooking the garden and two fountains in the courtyard of the building - definitely a far cry from the shitty godawful area of scumville I used to run a store in.

jimbor

Banned
Yeah, housing prices are ridiculous. My parents found out today something that might be an issue with their plan - if they buy a house and rent it out to us, when it comes to reselling there's a tax that landlords have to pay in the region of 40% of the sale. Which is fucking bullshit. The plan was to eventually pay it off with my grandparent's inheritance to us, but 40% of that being taken away makes it pointless.

Apparently there's a certain price where the tax comes into effect - they're thinking it's around the £180k mark, but we aren't sure. My dad's going to see the mortgage dude tomorrow to sort things out and find out details about this tax.

Either way, there's a house we've found for £165k which we could probably negotiate down to £150k that will fit in under any limit. It's a three bedroom property, and it has a converted garage attached to it which obviously would be the goddamn man cave. I'd soundproof it up and use it as a chillout room. And both these properties are only a twenty minute walk from my new work too.

Speaking of my new work, our office is the one directly overlooking the garden and two fountains in the courtyard of the building - definitely a far cry from the shitty godawful area of scumville I used to run a store in.

Could they not just put it in your name?

Rich!

Could they not just put it in your name?

I'm not sure. My mum just said it would affect things, as they're the ones taking out the mortgage.

She said they're going to have to remortgage their house at a 100% rate or something to sort out our place...which sounds intense. I have not the slightest clue about mortgages though, being a lowly renter.

Rich!

I've just realised how thoroughly mixed up the takeaway ownership is where I live.

My local fish and chip shop is owned and ran by a Chinese family.
My local italian restuarant is owned and ran by a family of Portuguese
My local Chinese is ran by english people and has a korean as a chef

It's odd.

Symphonia

Banned
Our local chippy is ran by a Greek family and, no word of a lie, they're the best fish and chips I've ever tasted. It's funny how English dishes cooked by foreign people often turn out to be better than they would be if cooked by someone English.

Rich!

Our local chippy is ran by a Greek family and, no word of a lie, they're the best fish and chips I've ever tasted. It's funny how English dishes cooked by foreign people often turn out to be better than they would be if cooked by someone English.

Yeah our chippy is usually damn good, but yesterday they were fucking terrible. I guess because I went at the wrong time - it was 18:50, and as soon as I was given my order, they started cooking a whole new batch. They tasted like they had been lying around for ages. Ah well, it was only £4 for two portions and a battered sausage so it's not too bad.

There's a chippy a five minute drive away though which has been named the UK's best for god knows how many years in a row now. It's without a doubt the greatest fish and chips I've ever, ever had. Just look at the restaurant in the fucking place:

sea-views-over-poole.jpg

It's the classiest chippy I've ever seen.

Anyone watching the Comedy Awards? Johnny Vegas has done the awesome bit of getting drunk, slagging off the sponsors, other people there and being brilliant.

NinjaBoiX

Copeaux épais, liberally drizzled with 15 year aged balsamic vinegar then a light sprinkling of finely ground Maldon Sea salt - chips innit

afoni

Banned
Yeah our chippy is usually damn good, but yesterday they were fucking terrible. I guess because I went at the wrong time - it was 18:50, and as soon as I was given my order, they started cooking a whole new batch. They tasted like they had been lying around for ages. Ah well, it was only £4 for two portions and a battered sausage so it's not too bad.

There's a chippy a five minute drive away though which has been named the UK's best for god knows how many years in a row now. It's without a doubt the greatest fish and chips I've ever, ever had. Just look at the restaurant in the fucking place:

sea-views-over-poole.jpg

It's the classiest chippy I've ever seen.

bet david cameron goes there after a night out on the lash with bozza

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Christ almighty it's nearly 11pm and I'm on a diet, and you fuckers make me want fish and chips like nobody's business.

Well now I know what I'm having for dinner tomorrow. Hooray for cheat days!

SKINNER!

Banned
Wendy: "ARE YOU JUST AN ASSHOLE!?"
Butters: "Am I..just an asshole?"
Wendy: "YEAH!"
Butters: "Well...N-no. I got arms and legs. I have everything!"

lmao.

Symphonia

Banned
Another boring-ass rant typical of your favourite emo cunt.

I've been told not to be so open on here as I just open myself up for all manner of criticism but I don't care, I don't have anyone or anywhere to go to with this, and I just need to get it off my chest because it's eating me up and tearing me apart and I honestly feel like shit. I feel like I'm a shit enough father as it is but, with Christmas coming up, I feel even more as I'm not going to be able to afford to buy my daughter anything. I get paid on the 20th and every last penny has already been taken up by direct debits and rent and CSA and utility bills.

I'm going to be able to spend, at best, £30 on my daughter. £30 for a fucking Christmas present. I can't help but feel she hates me enough as it is and now I get to fuck up Christmas for her, too. Yay, what a fucking wonderful father I am, eh? Walking out on her when she was one and not being able to buy her anything for Christmas yet again. Urgh, it's fucking destroying me that some prick is getting to play 'father' to her and I'm stuck here, being a shit dad as per always. I fucking hate feeling like this, I fucking hate it.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
How video games changed the world was great right up untill they got to number one, it made me want to pull smuggy Mc smugsmug out of the fucking telly and rip out his teeth, fucking brooker.
Just popping by to say hi to everyone.

How's everybody doing?
I'm looking forward to fish and chip friday
Another boring-ass rant typical of your favourite emo cunt.

I've been told not to be so open on here as I just open myself up for all manner of criticism but I don't care, I don't have anyone or anywhere to go to with this, and I just need to get it off my chest because it's eating me up and tearing me apart and I honestly feel like shit. I feel like I'm a shit enough father as it is but, with Christmas coming up, I feel even more as I'm not going to be able to afford to buy my daughter anything. I get paid on the 20th and every last penny has already been taken up by direct debits and rent and CSA and utility bills.

I'm going to be able to spend, at best, £30 on my daughter. £30 for a fucking Christmas present. I can't help but feel she hates me enough as it is and now I get to fuck up Christmas for her, too. Yay, what a fucking wonderful father I am, eh? Walking out on her when she was one and not being able to buy her anything for Christmas yet again. Urgh, it's fucking destroying me that some prick is getting to play 'father' to her and I'm stuck here, being a shit dad as per always. I fucking hate feeling like this, I fucking hate it.
Just get her something awesome for her birthday dude, she won't care about this in a year, kids are dumb as shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom