• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I know we've hit the point where it's awkward so we should stop but this story is too good.

So to explain his sexuality, my friend explained the following scenario we then dubbed "Schrodinger's Blowjob". So imagine - it's pitch black, and you're getting a blowjob. It's really good. Like, the best blowjob ever. And you turn on the light, it's a man - why should that destroy it, it's the best blowjob. Or something.

So yeah, Schrodinger's Blowjob. Glad to pass that on.
You're doing god's work, son.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
It's not truly Schroedinger's Blowjob until hammers and vials of incredibly lethal poison are involved
xDQdc0Y.gif

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Cheez why did you pick one of the few pics for your avatar where she doesn't have her hair-drills? That's a fail.
So if I understand the analogy correctly, until you cum you are either gay, straight or both?

Man, his cat was less of a headfuck...

He once dabbled in the Cock Arts.
You're all three until you 'open the box' (turn on the light). Gay, straight, bisexual.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
I was thinking of a melted cheese steak ciabatta with sauteed mushrooms and onions last night. That might've made me act a bit funny and sexy.

(While on the subject, it's taken me years to find a place in my local area that serves them, after the last place I went to get my fix - Quayside pub in Southampton - shut down some time ago. But it turns out the scummy pub I otherwise avoid on a night out serves them during the day, and they're actually quite tasty too. Sauceome!)

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I got a blowy.
internet-high-five.jpeg

I gave one.
internet-high-five.jpeg

I had a ménage à moi.
internet-high-five.jpeg

Handjob and partial blowjob.
internet-high-five.jpeg

I was thinking of a melted cheese steak ciabatta with sauteed mushrooms and onions last night. That might've made me act a bit funny and sexy.

(While on the subject, it's taken me years to find a place in my local area that serves them, after the last place I went to get my fix - Quayside pub in Southampton - shut down some time ago. But it turns out the scummy pub I otherwise avoid on a night out serves them during the day, and they're actually quite tasty too. Sauceome!)
internet-high-five.jpeg

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Nope, which is why I have images blocked on mobile gaf unless [View Image] button is clicked. Sweet customization, that.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
In Secret Santa news, looks like the exchange date has already passed. I've got confirmation from the post that my Tiny Tim received his/her gift.

jimbor

Banned
Yesh, next summer most likely. Are you Manchester too? So that'll be me, you, Steve, CHEEZMO, anyone else?

Shit, LondonGAF got some competition.

I'll believe it when I see it. God knows how Manc gaf haven't organised a meet already, it's so dinky up there.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
CHEEZMO™;93352711 said:
I mean seriously

cQmoLgo.png
WHY IS HER HAIR PINK!? WHY DO ALL ANNIE-MAY CHARACTERS HAVE WEIRD COLOURED HAIR!?

Haven't watched anything from the genre since I was 14.

Also, Snoop Rayman representin'!

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Her hair was originally brown, yep. Doesn't really explain why her best friend's hair is blue though.
This, fuck the haters, I miss Tash posting more
Has nothing to do with frequency of posts, just quality. Spamming the same picture 6 times doesn't really add much to the discussion. Tales of roomate drama and pub apprenticeship have always been great though.

Rubbish King

Her hair was originally brown, yep. Doesn't really explain why her best friend's hair is blue though.Has nothing to do with frequency of posts, just quality. Spamming the same picture 6 times doesn't really add much to the discussion. Tales of roomate drama and pub apprenticeship have always been great though.

internet-high-five.jpeg

Mikeside

Her hair was originally brown, yep. Doesn't really explain why her best friend's hair is blue though.Has nothing to do with frequency of posts, just quality. Spamming the same picture 6 times doesn't really add much to the discussion. Tales of roomate drama and pub apprenticeship have always been great though.

I thought it was funny. Far more valuable than a critique of somebody else's posting patterns

NinjaBoiX

Tash, we already lost Kent, and you hardly post at all anymore. I miss your impish whimsy man. Come back into the fold fella, we got your back. Don't listen to the naysayers.

CHEEZMO, your new avatar is very kawaii, I keep thinking you're BGBW.
Not Manchester, Merseyside, so practically down the road!
Moving for work? Closer to family etc?
Both really. I'm bored of my work and Sunderland in general, and my brother lives down there. He lives with his missus who has very kindly offered to put me up if needs be until I find my feet.

Plus, she owns/runs a property management company so it's a prefect foot in the door for a maintenance electrician. It couldn't be more ideal really.

Manchester is wicked, I love that place. Being closer to my southernGAF peeps is no bad thing either! I'm utterly sold mate, it's happening.
You don't know me as I'm new here. But MancGAF represent!.
Yiss.

Fill in the form in the OP mane. It's like initiation, or something, I dunno.

You can't be Tashbrooke Jackben, we already have one of those. Why don't you be Jackben, the annoying American who just pops in to moan about all the other posters?

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I'd be up for a MancGAF meet. If I can hang out with a hundred total strangers in an overpriced bar off Canal Street then I'm sure I could manage seeing you creeps.

We confessing to our gifts now?

No!!! Not yet. 23rd.

CHEEZMO™;93358525 said:
I'd be up for a MancGAF meet. If I can hang out with a hundred total strangers in an overpriced bar off Canal Street then I'm sure I could manage seeing you creeps.

The problem is someone has to arrange it, and clearly no one up North is organised enough.

It says on the gift page the exchange ended December 7th.

kZFRH8J.jpg

Exchange, not opening

Rubbish King

But now it's not a surprise

I'm scared my ss hasnt made it to it's recipient

Tash, we already lost Kent, and you hardly post at all anymore. I miss your impish whimsy man. Come back into the fold fella, we got your back. Don't listen to the naysayers.
I don't have much to talk about right now, I mean if you wanna chat and stuff you know where I am brah ^_^

I have no opinion on most of the stuff posted these days and my adventures are a bit too dark for this thread right now

CHEEZMO™;93358525 said:

Fucking yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom