• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKINNER!

Banned
Thank goodness it's friday. Hectic week it has been.
Grand pic of KP and the 'lore in Edinburgh there. Shame the weather wasn't dry. lol at the buckfast.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I forgot how many Mikes there are in this thread. I was Mike #3 at the London meet, but I think I got upgraded at one point. In the thread I must be #7 or so.

So I must have nailed that interview the other day as I got the job! Had a Cheshire cat grin plastered on my face all of last night.
ibAq6EESHjy18.gif

Btw, how do I not get hammered by emergency tax codes when I start?

20130815_220119.jpg

Some bucky in the rain!

Many years from now, this will be in a book entitled 'Pictures that changed the world'. At least it should be.

Mikeside

I forgot how many Mikes there are in this thread. I was Mike #3 at the London meet, but I think I got upgraded at one point. In the thread I must be #7 or so.

You can be Mike #1 and I'll just be Mikeside. 'sall good.

So I must have nailed that interview the other day as I got the job! Had a Cheshire cat grin plastered on my face all of last night.
ibAq6EESHjy18.gif

Many years from now, this will be in a book entitled 'Pictures that changed the world'. At least it should be.

Congratulations, man! When do you start?!

NinjaBoiX

Sweet, does early June sound okay? Would like to do it before the tenancy on our current house ends.
Ninja, one of the couches is all yours, man!

Edit: Sure thing Mike! Guess that's both taken! haha :)
Excellent!

But what about mid to late June? We usually do the meets back oend of the month, after peeps have got paid and stuff.

Edit2: grats LOM!

sqBmE.gif

ibAq6EESHjy18.gif

Congratulations! BritGaf is on the up and up. Well done LOM.

As for tax codes, don't you just need to make sure you get your P45 from your last job into the HR dept? I'm pretty sure that's what I do.

That should be possible Cyanide, or there's room on my bedroom floor.

Ninja, I could push up to as late as the 25th? Tenancy runs out on the 30th so will be needing to move out and clean up and stuff. Once the Northern Meet has happened we should figure out which dates work best for people.

Saturdays next June are 7th/14th/21st/28th, any of the first three would be cool. :)

My birthday's on the 18th so it could also double up as a birthday celebration for me :p

Congrats LOM! BritGAF stays winning. :D

Hey guys, a friend of mine made a film. This is the trailer

http://vimeo.com/72431591

Please check it out. The film will be released on Vimeo on 13th September costing just £3 to watch. I've seen it, it's awesome. And my car is in it. Worth watching for that alone.

I wouldn't mind more WWII-set games in general, really. Ones where you're not fighting the war specifically.

I know one of the Castlevanias (Portrait of Ruin?) is set in the late '30s but I doubt it does anything interesting with that.

I have finished that game to 1000% (that's not a typo, that's the actual completion percentage) twice, and this is the first I've ever heard of it being set in the 30s. That should tell you how much they do with it. Great game though.

kewl! ^_^ who gave you that?!

Friend from college. He got it at Dublin Comic Con. Funny story actually. We didn't realize Adlard would be doing sketches and when he asked my friend for a character to draw, he asked for Daryl, who isn't in the comic. Serious cringe. His own friends got a Judge Dredd and a Spider-Man (the latter was sketched on a Superior Spider-Man blank cover edition) and they're awesome.

20130815_220119.jpg

Some bucky in the rain!

The Special Relationship, personified.

SteveWD40

Drink more water, like 4-5 litres a day. Best thing I did, I mean I piss every hour without fail but it really reduces cravings for sugar and carbs and fills you up a little as well.

Also your piss is clear as a mountain spring.

Drink more water, like 4-5 litres a day. Best thing I did, I mean I piss every hour without fail but it really reduces cravings for sugar and carbs and fills you up a little as well.

This man speaks the truth although the most I can do is two - three litres.

I have a camelback 1 litre bottle with me all day, with the bite spout, it's amazing how much more you drink when it's there and easy to do.

I have a drinking bottle on my desk at work and we have cold drinking water facilities here, I'd probably drink more if it wasn't for the fact that I rely on my colleague to fill my bottle up.

Thanks guys!

Congratulations, man! When do you start?!

Tuesday. Though the first two days are training and reading great tomes of health and safety legislation from what I gather!

Congratulations! BritGaf is on the up and up. Well done LOM.

As for tax codes, don't you just need to make sure you get your P45 from your last job into the HR dept? I'm pretty sure that's what I do.

Hmm, that's tonight job: find my P45.

Anyway, I'm off to get pissed on some real ales in the sun with a BBQ. Auf weidersehen!

afoni

Banned
Last night was possibly the best time I've ever had with alcohol. Freaky shit happened and I'm still slightly pissed and hanging like FUCK.

Accidental cunnilingus almost happened.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
That's a right shit-eating grin on the bossman in that photo.

That's a buckfast grin. It's actually an invaluntary physical reaction, similar to Joker poison. He's actually saying "Get me to a hospital" and KP is saying "I feel like we're brothers, y'know man, like we know each other - like INSIDE"

NinjaBoiX

Oh man, what an afternoon! I haven't stopped.

But shit yeah, crazy early flyer. I'm home already, in the backyard with a beer and a spliff, soaking up the sun.

Sorry guys. ;)

Good to see you back Steve. I see your innate ability to produce the right GIF for the right time is still intact.

Steve's gif's are the best. I steal them regularly.

Not doing atkins. Just trying not to eat crap. This week I failed.

I'll never get to 9 1/2 st at this rate. God damn food being so tasty!

Loads of fucking Soturi. Sex is amazing exercise.

Also this.

Pfft, like you need to lose weight.

I don't need to lose weight. But I'd like to.

Last night was possibly the best time I've ever had with alcohol. Freaky shit happened and I'm still slightly pissed and hanging like FUCK.

Accidental cunnilingus almost happened.

What the, how does that even happen? Way more details are needed.

what are you trying to suggest, that musha should force-feeds herself 5,000 calories a day in bid to be fattest possible fetish model?

You know what, I like food enough..... nah. I don't think even I could do that.

Loads of fucking Soturi. Sex is amazing exercise.

Is that an offer?

afoni

Banned

Tequila suicides turned into bodyshots, bodyshots turned into licking tequila off of someone's legs, that was developed further into sucking salt off of a toe, then into random leg/foot massaging and then into spilling wine (SOMEONE ELSE DID THIS) onto her knickers and being given the okay when asked if I should suck it off for her.

I don't know how this shit happened.

SteveWD40

Tequila suicides turned into bodyshots, bodyshots turned into licking tequila off of someone's legs, that was developed further into sucking salt off of a toe, then into random leg/foot massaging and then into spilling wine (SOMEONE ELSE DID THIS) onto her knickers and being given the okay when asked if I should suck it off for her.

You did fuck this women right? How many other people were there? sounds like you were at an orgy.

NinjaBoiX

Is that an offer?
ISwtdsK.gif

Mucky pup.

Edit: I just noticed, someone just added "fat" to Lee's shelf sticker. Lee is the food thief. It now reads Fat Lee.

Lol!

wetflame

Pizza Dog

Sounds like a perfectly gentlemanly thing to do, you don't want that wine to stain, after all.

afoni

Banned
Virginity intact, but I've now planted my face on a veiled vagina and sucked on it.

We shared a bed and kind of spooned a bit though.

alcohol is bad

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.

Alcohol 101 - its always a bad idea getting tequila involved.

I can't even stand the taste, its a good liquid to test your gag reflexes.

SteveWD40

Virginity intact, but I've now planted my face on a veiled vagina and sucked on it.

We shared a bed and kind of spooned a bit though.

alcohol is bad

You really should have finished what you started. Giving good head negates the need to: look good, dress well, be funny, have money or any of the other expectations men have from women. If you can make them see god inside of 20 minutes without expecting anything in return you will be a King.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom