• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always round down. So mine is 22.

Yeah. There is no hope for you I'm afraid.

Haha, so funny you found that so quick.

I reckon we should seriously consider doing the calendar, we have some very attractive guys here. I'll oversee the whole thing, obviously.

I would just worry that anyone left out would feel bad.

My goodness.

Mikeside

Flattered but I'm nowhere near the "KP, SteveWD, Ninja and Darren" top tier of GQcoverBritGAF. Need a buddy to go to Amsterdam with Mike? *raises hand*

I dunno man, you've got the charismatic face I'd go for if I weren't looking for a whole different set of equipment.

Already got a few people together for Amsterdam - it's a friend's 30th, but I'd be well up for another trip with a few people from here next year, if that's at all on the cards...?

Actually fuck. A BritGAF holiday. It's the natural evolution of all these meetups, right?! Benidorm here we come?

Insecure GAF out in force! Don't worry Mikey, I think you're a pretty boy still. BBMs are people too.

Hahaha
I may be insecure, but I don't think I am about my appearance - I just don't place much value in it tbh. I thought I was pretty good looking from 18-21ish, but I was also a massive douchebag around then so perhaps aesthetic humility is what it takes to keep me grounded?

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Started watching NTSF:SD:SUV::. It's pretty fucking daft.

Rob Riggle's "President of the Navy" is the best character in forever.

That show is pretty great, yes. Shame in the most recent season they've replaced Rebecca "Holy shit this woman is attractive" Romjin with Karen "Dear lord this woman can't act" Gillan. I love it though. Same with Childrens Hospital.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Right, I'm drawing up a list and I already have several people on it. But I don't even know what half of you look like. So, submit your pics to me if you want to be considered for 'BritGaf Hunks 2014'. Sexy poses are strongly advised.

Maybe we can get Evi to sell it in the NeoGaf store, now he's a pal?

Here you go:

mr.bean.jpg

Let me know if I'm in.

EDIT: Excuse the double post.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Right, I'm drawing up a list and I already have several people on it. But I don't even know what half of you look like. So, submit your pics to me if you want to be considered for 'BritGaf Hunks 2014'. Sexy poses are strongly advised.

Maybe we can get Evi to sell it in the NeoGaf store, now he's a pal?

Men are not going to buy a calendar filled with nerdy men. And there's only like 7 girls on GAF.

Mind.png

Bonus: found this image whiole looking for 'it crowd nerd calendar'.

47005.jpg

Dat game light magnifier

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
As long as you just keep your tongue in a circular motion around the bean the female will be in complete glory.

That show is pretty great, yes. Shame in the most recent season they've replaced Rebecca "Holy shit this woman is attractive" Romjin with Karen "Dear lord this woman can't act" Gillan. I love it though. Same with Childrens Hospital.

I'm not sure acting ability matters too much in this show :lol

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

I think you mean Karen "Please let me smell your farts" Gillen. I'm not saying that I have a fritzl dungeon, but if I did...

Mikeside

As long as you just keep your tongue in a circular motion around the bean the female will be in complete glory.

Oh Kent... there's so much more to do down there than that.

There's the cat tongue, the eskimo, something I like to call 'counting the banknotes', there's biting, you need to get your hands involved... don't get complacent in your cunnilingal activities, Kent

Chinner

Banned
getting bank to england will be a concern actually, last time i had...difficulty... with the plane. not looking forward to it tbh.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I think you mean Karen "Please let me smell your farts" Gillen. I'm not saying that I have a fritzl dungeon, but if I did...
Hey, don't get me wrong, I was all about Karen "Tall Scottish redhead" Gillen when he first joined Doctor Who, but she really is a pretty awful actress. By which I mean she's pretty, but an awful actress. At least on this it's very small doses.

SKINNER!

Banned
Insecure GAF out in force! Don't worry Mikey, I think you're a pretty boy still. BBMs are people too.

The thing that surprised me the most about meeting Mike for the first time is that he gives off such a positive, friendly vibe and he always seemed to be passionate about what he talked about whether it is his side projects or the music/gigs he goes to. He can easily pull a ramona flowers type indie music/tv geek chick.

Nonsense Shorty, you're a tall, charming, well built dude!

And you, have a nice smile? Is it OK for me to say that?

You're a good looking bro bro.

Best thing Ninja ever told me during the meetup "Initially at the train station I thought you were going to be a quiet dude but you're the the most outgoing guy here. You're alright man!" Not gonna lie, that got me in the feels real hard. You're far too kind Ninj!

Actually fuck. A BritGAF holiday. It's the natural evolution of all these meetups, right?! Benidorm here we come?

Ibiza so we can have a legitimately good reason for singing a vengaboys track.

City break? Barcelona or Paris...
french female accents...zomg sdrfsksd. It'll be worth it

Hey, don't get me wrong, I was all about Karen "Tall Scottish redhead" Gillen when he first joined Doctor Who, but she really is a pretty awful actress. By which I mean she's pretty, but an awful actress. At least on this it's very small doses.

This show had Mark Hamill voice an insane dolphin channelling Hannibal Lecter, so it can hire as many shitty actors as it wants tbh, it's done enough good

Besides, I liked Karen in Who.

afoni

Banned
CHEEZMO™;76699863 said:
I'll need a pic of it before I decide.

Also gastropub is as far as I will go.

This ain't a negotiation, sunshine.

Edit: I'm gonna lie down and hope this hangover subsides. Later BGAF.

Chinner

Banned
no... i'm saying i cannot fit in the seats easily and i get circulation problems.

thanks for make me saying ot out right, now i feel embarassed.

SKINNER!

Banned
Only time I ever accepted death were on two flights that had continiously horrendous turbulance coupled with silence from the cockpit. You sorta mentally panic for the first few seconds and then you inevitably accept it and reminisce on the good times. Usually it's a good sign when the oxygen masks don't show. You know the second they pop down then you're fucked. Best part is laughing at how ridiculous you reacted when you're getting your bags at baggage claim.

Jordan

So, I just sent Musha a photo of me, which is absolutely not going on BritGAF - purely because only people who have met me know what I look like. But... it would of been a great pose for the calendar. It's a bit outdated now, I has muscles and shit now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom