• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

There was more than one dude involved, Steve. I was perfectly happy having sucked her toes anyway.
Dude:

Getting your piece sucked >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sucking some random toe

But whatever floats your boat Quentin!

;)

ISwtdsK.gif

Mucky pup.

Edit: I just noticed, someone just added "fat" to Lee's shelf sticker. Lee is the food thief. It now reads Fat Lee.

Lol!

Haha, awesome! Is he still stealing food?

Virginity intact, but I've now planted my face on a veiled vagina and sucked on it.

We shared a bed and kind of spooned a bit though.

alcohol is bad

Alcohol is great, sounds to me like it did good for you!

You really should have finished what you started. Giving good head negates the need to: look good, dress well, be funny, have money or any of the other expectations men have from women. If you can make them see god inside of 20 minutes without expecting anything in return you will be a King.

This man speaks the truth.

Well, except I'm a bit more fussy and I like my men to be all of the above (apart from the money, I have enough of that)

SmokyDave

You really should have finished what you started. Giving good head negates the need to: look good, dress well, be funny, have money or any of the other expectations men have from women. If you can make them see god inside of 20 minutes without expecting anything in return you will be a King.
Pure, distilled truth.

Bonus points if she can't walk properly afterwards.

My mentor is right crafty.

Sat at the dinner table and she decides to ask me if I'll work on a Saturday, teaching kids how to play Scrabble.

downton-abbey-maggie-smith-cousin-violet-dowager-countess-grantham-weekend-gif.gif

afoni, you should have got in there man!

afoni

Banned
Her overly possessive ex-boyfriend would probably kill me. Plus, I wasn't overly interested, just pissed enough to faceplant her crotch.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Virginity intact, but I've now planted my face on a veiled vagina and sucked on it.

We shared a bed and kind of spooned a bit though.

alcohol is bad

Alcohol is awesome, plus you discovered one of my favourite kinks at the same time, I hope it serves you well.

NinjaBoiX

Haha, awesome! Is he still stealing food?
No! Well, not from me anyway. Maybe he moved onto pastures new.

(It's Pats's writing, lol.)
Pure, distilled truth.

Bonus points if she can't walk properly afterwards.
Or if she looks like she went overboard on the rouge. Your lady will rarely look more alluring than with that flushed look of glazed-eyed exhaustion, lying breathless and panting on the bed.

"Boy done good."

xist

Sort of on this subject....what's that age calculation that works out whether you're too old to ask someone out? Something about thirds and adding something?

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Sweet baby Jesus. I must immediately tell my wife that I can officially take the pork bus down to tuna town with a 23 year old without being creepy.

I just read that back. I failed the last part, didn't I?

Mikeside

I think going down is the part of sex I miss the most.
You'll never be as appreciated in your life as when your tongue is in clitoral contact.

I'm pretty sure 2013 is the year my guymen seals back over, branding me a revirgin, you guys.

Rounding up or down? ;)

Reassuring though....thanks.

I always round down. So mine is 22.

Sweet baby Jesus. I must immediately tell my wife that I can officially take the pork bus down to tuna town with a 23 year old without being creepy.

I just read that back. I failed the last part, didn't I?

Yeah. There is no hope for you I'm afraid.

Your exact words were:

;)

Haha, so funny you found that so quick.

I reckon we should seriously consider doing the calendar, we have some very attractive guys here. I'll oversee the whole thing, obviously.

I would just worry that anyone left out would feel bad.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
You'll never be as appreciated in your life as when your tongue is in clitoral contact.

I'm pretty sure 2013 is the year my guymen seals back over, branding me a revirgin, you guys.

As fat boys, eating is something we enjoy and do well. I understand.

EDIT: omg these corgette muffins my boss made me are well yum.

SKINNER!

Banned
Tequila suicides turned into bodyshots, bodyshots turned into licking tequila off of someone's legs, that was developed further into sucking salt off of a toe, then into random leg/foot massaging and then into spilling wine (SOMEONE ELSE DID THIS) onto her knickers and being given the okay when asked if I should suck it off for her.

I don't know how this shit happened.

Every single fuckin' time I try to take some time off from GAF I get reeled back in with posts like this.

Sooooooooooooo, at least you got a number right afoni? right?!

Mikeside

As fat boys, eating is something we enjoy and do well. I understand.

Somehow, this response hurt the most :'(

But yeah, I'm not one to generally talk up my game but I got skills in that department. And saying that here can't count as advertising because the only female likely to read it is Musha and she's not getting any of that.

Going down on a relative (even a britgaf relative) is like drinking alcohol-free beer. It might taste the same but it just ain't right.
I forget where I stole that from...

tumblr_mlp29qg5C91rkj8fwo1_400.gif

Edit: Mike, I just got "guymen". Lol. I'm slow today!

eh? EH?!?
Pretty sure I stole it from Bob's Burgers though. It sounds like something Tina would say "if dudes had a hymen it'd be called a guymen".... I dunno, maybe I did invent it...

afoni

Banned

If you don't get any by the end of the year, I'll happily fuck you.

Every single fuckin' time I try to take some time off from GAF I get reeled back in with posts like this.

Sooooooooooooo, at least you got a number right afoni? right?!

This was a gathering of friends turned messy. I have it already.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Going down on a relative (even a britgaf relative) is like drinking alcohol-free beer. It might taste the same but it just ain't right.
I forget where I stole that from...

Incest is a game the whole family can play.

I forget where I stole that from... probably Mattel

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Fucking filthy Friday in here with you lot. I can feel the bile in the back of my throat rising from some of this commentary.

Mikeside

I reckon we should seriously consider doing the calendar, we have some very attractive guys here. I'll oversee the whole thing, obviously.

As an official representative of RepulsiveBritGAF, we've made peace with our mirror-shattering appearances. Maybe I'll just stick whatever month Kentpaul or Shorty does to the front of my mirror and then I can crywank without fear of it breaking?

I am now realising how near the end of the year is

Yeah, I'm just now realizing why you were so pro me getting a prostitute in Amsterdam

can anyone get in on this deal?

I think now that this has almost turned sour for her, she'll be unlikely to make the same arrangement again.

SmokyDave

If I'm not February, May, and August then fuck you all.

I didn't buy these leopard-print thongs to keep 'em in a drawer.

SKINNER!

Banned
As an official representative of RepulsiveBritGAF, we've made peace with our mirror-shattering appearances. Maybe I'll just stick whatever month Kentpaul or Shorty does to the front of my mirror and then I can crywank without fear of it breaking?

Flattered but I'm nowhere near the "KP, SteveWD, Ninja and Darren" top tier of GQcoverBritGAF. Need a buddy to go to Amsterdam with Mike? *raises hand*

Right, I'm drawing up a list and I already have several people on it. But I don't even know what half of you look like. So, submit your pics to me if you want to be considered for 'BritGaf Hunks 2014'. Sexy poses are strongly advised.

Maybe we can get Evi to sell it in the NeoGaf store, now he's a pal?

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member

Can't we do a BritGAF calender that you can flip over to become a RepulsiveBritGAF calender? That way everyone can be in it, regardless of aesthetic shortcomings.

I am the weaver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom