• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Best thing Ninja ever told me during the meetup "Initially at the train station I thought you were going to be a quiet dude but you're the the most outgoing guy here. You're alright man!" Not gonna lie, that got me in the feels real hard. You're far too kind Ninj!
:3

Shorty, I have never used that emoticon in my life, not even for Musha. Consider your self privileged/outraged.

Wuv U budi.
So, I just sent Musha a photo of me, which is absolutely not going on BritGAF - purely because only people who have met me know what I look like. But... it would of been a great pose for the calendar. It's a bit outdated now, I has muscles and shit now.

Hell yeah! Get your sexy pose in now for selection Steve

Already posted if you need a topless b&w shot you will have to wait till the gf comes home and I convince her I am not having an affair.
Lol!

I love this community, you guys are a blast.

BIG LOVE BRITGAF!

Mikeside

The thing that surprised me the most about meeting Mike for the first time is that he gives off such a positive, friendly vibe and he always seemed to be passionate about what he talked about whether it is his side projects or the music/gigs he goes to. He can easily pull a ramona flowers type indie music/tv geek chick.

Best thing Ninja ever told me during the meetup "Initially at the train station I thought you were going to be a quiet dude but you're the the most outgoing guy here. You're alright man!" Not gonna lie, that got me in the feels real hard. You're far too kind Ninj!

Ibiza so we can have a legitimately good reason for singing a vengaboys track.

City break? Barcelona or Paris...
french female accents...zomg sdrfsksd. It'll be worth it

Aw, you're too kind buddy. That's exactly the kind of girl I'd go for
that's also exactly the kind of girl Kara is...

Totally agree with Ninja, by the way - that offer to stay if you ever want to check out Bracknell is always open.

no... i'm saying i cannot fit in the seats easily and i get circulation problems.

thanks for make me saying ot out right, now i feel embarassed.

See, I'm never sure when you're serious and when you're trolling so it's hard to respond to shit like this.

So I feel like i know the answer to this question already but here goes.

I have a picture of myself, topless, being gently carried down a stream in France, while in a pose similar to Christ on the cross, while flashing an enigmatic smile.
Also my older, more muscular brother is also in this picture but fuck him

I could post it.

But I have to leave work and go out for dinner after and not being able to see people's ractions fills me with excitement and dread.

What do?

Mikeside

So I feel like i know the answer to this question already but here goes.

I have a picture of myself, topless, being gently carried down a stream in France, while in a pose similar to Christ on the cross, while flashing an enigmatic smile.
Also my older, more muscular brother is also in this picture but fuck him

I could post it.

But I have to leave work and go out for dinner after and not being able to see people's ractions fills me with excitement and dread.

What do?

I'll keep you updated on reactions via. text if that swings it?

I'll keep you updated on reactions via. text if that swings it?

You do that.

Here we fucking go.

supinejesus_zps7d5ea474.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
CHEEZMO™;76704947 said:
So who was who in that big meetup pic?
The sexiest guy there is me. Unfortunately I was on the far left and cut off so you can only admire my blue jacket sleeve.

NinjaBoiX

Place looks fucking awesome to chill at.

383479_259724684121871_1609455698_n.jpg
Kent, that hairline is enviable. As is the sheer density of the stuff! You have three man's worth of hair on that there head sunshine.

Do you have any viking lineage?

Rockin' it boss style with a cuban, very Kent!

SmokyDave

Kent: listen to 'Roots Manuva - A Haunting' and 'Roots Manuva - The Lynch' and then tell me which one I like more. I can't decide.

I'd link 'em but I'm walking along.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Kent, that hairline is enviable. As is the sheer density of the stuff! You have three man's worth of hair on that there head sunshine.

Rockin' it boss style with a cuban, very Kent!

Lmfao man I do rock the connery chest very well.

Kent: listen to 'Roots Manuva - A Haunting' and 'Roots Manuva - The Lynch' and then tell me which one I like more. I can't decide.

'Roots Manuva - A Haunting sounds like a track that would play in a 70s opium den. You like 'Roots Manuva - The Lynch more. It's the better track.

Mikeside

Far left, yellow shirt is King Moc. He's fucking sound. Actually, no smoke blowing, you were all fucking sound. It was sickening.

Have updated, thanks!

Agree with you on that, too. It's hard to not sound like you're just being a kiss ass when you say it, but yeah - there's not a single person I've met from BritGAF that I don't have a lot of time for.

Tash will always hold that special place in my heart, though :')

NinjaBoiX

I knew I liked this guy.

NinjaBoiX said:

Lmfao man I do rock the connery chest very well.
tumblr_mgdkf0Kjt01qf9jkto1_400.gif

Jordan

tfbBqp6.jpg

Now that I'm no longer hidden, have the worlds smallest photograph of me.

Pissing around with my computer, I need a fucking tidy up!

DiskManager said:

/geek

Edit: I'm probably going to regret posting that later...

AcridMeat

Banned
Waking up to 4 pages starting with afoni's orgy, this has been such a wonderful Friday morning.

This should be included as a bonus for the calender, as I don't think it's worthy of a month.
dbKbXfIl.jpg

With the way that facial hair has grown, I think I can finally be Gogol Bordello for Halloween.

SKINNER!

Banned
With the way that facial hair has grown, I think I can finally be Gogol Bordello for Halloween.

Hoooooooly shit. I'll be very surprised if you don't get free drinks on Halloween night.

Also, fun fact: Both Roots Manuva and Gogol Bordello were mentioned on this very same page. Both acts supported RATM during their free gig at Finsbury park 3 years ago. Coincidence? Yeah probably but still...

NinjaBoiX

Waking up to 4 pages starting with afoni's orgy, this has been such a wonderful Friday morning.

This should be included as a bonus for the calender, as I don't think it's worthy of a month.
dbKbXfIl.jpg

bfYOZVl.jpg

I submit my dancing gif as evidence of my sexiness, ninja will post it in 3, 2, 1...
Beaten like a ginger stepchild.

AcridMeat

Banned
I submit my dancing gif as evidence of my sexiness, ninja will post it in 3, 2, 1...
Get that handlebar in there, now that's a September.

Shorty when my friend was working at a shop a year or two ago he ended up meeting De La Rocha, he bought a 2002 from the place.

I'll never tire of that gif. Jeds I mean, the fade is what kills me.

SKINNER!

Banned
:3

Shorty, I have never used that emoticon in my life, not even for Musha. Consider your self privileged/outraged.

Get that handlebar in there, now that's a September.

Shorty when my friend was working at a shop a year or two ago he ended up meeting De La Rocha, he bought a 2002 from the place.

:O So so freakin' jealous. The things I'd do to just hang out with the band and talk and talk and talk and talk. Probably be frozen still at first. I know I'll eventually piss off Zach and Brad but me, Tom and Tim will get along. Walked around LA last year just outside Staples for the first time and all that was going through my head was that the free 2000 Democratic Convention gig happened here..right under my feet!! The same tall brown-ish building that had posters of Franklin D Roosevelt and Martin Luther King now had Elder Scrolls posters. Magical moment. Still can't believe I got to see them twice (Germany in 2008 and Finsbury Park in 2010) during their brief reunion considering I already came to terms with their split ever since I was in high school.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
This is quite literally the only "sexy pose" (guffaw) photo of myself. Every other photo of me makes me look like an arabic Mr Bean on Class A's.

11960.jpeg

EAT MY ROCK

This one is just funny.

170633.jpg

I'm the one under the kit and the fat bloke.

Quidam

The more I remember about last night, the more I question why I'm still a virgin.

Just putting this out there, but a girl who lets you suck wine from her crotch and then spoons with you is 100%, certifiably DTF. Why did you not escalate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom