• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel bad for missing out on past meetups, and what with a fairly restrictive work schedule I'll be missing a few more by the looks of things...

Ah well, I'll get to see a smoking hot redhead soon in the future (Ninja, you do actually look like that don't you? Right?)

NinjaBoiX

Übermatik;76759235 said:
Feel bad for missing out on past meetups, and what with a fairly restrictive work schedule I'll be missing a few more by the looks of things...

Ah well, I'll get to see a smoking hot redhead soon in the future (Ninja, you do actually look like that don't you? Right?)
Nah, that Musha_Soturi you're thinking of.

*collects Brownie points*

You should definitely come to a meet though dude!

Also, if you actually don't know what I look like:

dbKbXfIl.jpg
That me (right) and ma buddy AcridMeat.

Except I'm blonde now.

Still smoking hot though.

Awesome to see you back Phi. We've missed you buddy. There looks to be a Cardiff meet next year, you up for that?

Aunty Musha just did karaoke and is getting drunk, about to walk along the seafront. Loving life my brood, loving life.

Just got back, went straight into Londinium for dinner from work, was a little worried.

It used to be, my stance was that once someone has seen my nipples, that person knows too much.

Symphonia

Banned
The more people I see on here, the less I want to go to a meet. I feel like it's Tumblr all over again. Everyone else is just fucking fine and then there's me, a frickin' potato.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
The more people I see on here, the less I want to go to a meet. I feel like it's Tumblr all over again. Everyone else is just fucking fine and then there's me, a frickin' potato.

It takes all sorts mate, we can't all be Tashbrooke. BritGAF is very welcoming to beauties and uggos alike. It's cool.

xist

Look at it this way, you had enough confidence to post your picture...not sure i'm quite there yet...

Symphonia

Banned
Look at it this way, you had enough confidence to post your picture...not sure i'm quite there yet...
True. Still, though, I feel inadequate compared to the likes of Ninja and Tash. Fuck it, I'm going to the meet but I'll just have to have a few drinks on the way!

AcridMeat

Banned
Ninja still waiting for the Bring Acrid Back section.
with a donate button
:O So so freakin' jealous. The things I'd do to just hang out with the band and talk and talk and talk and talk. Probably be frozen still at first. I know I'll eventually piss off Zach and Brad but me, Tom and Tim will get along. Walked around LA last year just outside Staples for the first time and all that was going through my head was that the free 2000 Democratic Convention gig happened here..right under my feet!! The same tall brown-ish building that had posters of Franklin D Roosevelt and Martin Luther King now had Elder Scrolls posters. Magical moment. Still can't believe I got to see them twice (Germany in 2008 and Finsbury Park in 2010) during their brief reunion considering I already came to terms with their split ever since I was in high school.
You know you may be one of the few people to ever walk around the Staples center and think back to that, pretty cool Shorty! The best thing to come out of my friend meeting Zack was the picture he had taken. Friend's friend and Zack are acting chummy and then my friend is way the fuck to the left like the awkward dude he is.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Have updated, thanks!

Agree with you on that, too. It's hard to not sound like you're just being a kiss ass when you say it, but yeah - there's not a single person I've met from BritGAF that I don't have a lot of time for.

Tash will always hold that special place in my heart, though :')

<3 wuv you bro

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Moving out in the morning followed by a home game.... and an EDL march coming past the pub i work in....this is going to be a shit fucking day

It takes all sorts mate, we can't all be Tashbrooke. BritGAF is very welcoming to beauties and uggos alike. It's cool.
hehe ^_^
True. Still, though, I feel inadequate compared to the likes of Ninja and Tash. Fuck it, I'm going to the meet but I'll just have to have a few drinks on the way!

lol, I think you'll find all I do is get hilariously drunk and talk bollocks

Volotaire

Cheerz

I got offered a full time position in New York, but I decided not to take it. ;D

Also, confirmed. I am going to be a Vita owner.

Happy Birthday, but why not take the offer in New york? Sounds like a great offer.

Guessing you want to finish uni?

afoni

Banned
Happy Birthday, but why not take the offer in New york? Sounds like a great offer.

Guessing you want to finish uni?

I fought through all sorts of shit to get to university and I didn't want to waste that effort.

Luckily the guy who offered me the job is a good friend, so he's both given me some freelance work and told me that there will probably be a job for me in 2 years time if I'm still interested.

Volotaire

I fought through all sorts of shit to get to university and I didn't want to waste that effort.

Luckily the guy who offered me the job is a good friend, so he's both given me some freelance work and told me that there will probably be a job for me in 2 years time if I'm still interested.

That's cool, you got yourself sorted then. Nice.

afoni

Banned
Tanks dere brudda.

My throat is starting to feel the tequila now and is incredibly sore. I'm going to take this as a good sign that I need to get myself to bed.

SKINNER!

Banned
Just got back from spending the night with a random girl from South Africa that was (jokingly) anti-black, anti American and pro-Thatcher...Would've been disappointed with myself but I did learn some Afrikaans cuss words....what weird night it has been.

SKINNER!

Banned
CHEEZMO&#8482;;76798083 said:
Pro-Thatcher? Are you sure she was jokingly anti-Black?

She claimed the fundemental ideologies behind Reaganomics originated from Thatcher, she hated Alex Salmond and was somewhat surprised when I told her that Glasgow is a predominantly left-wing city...but she did teach me some Afrikaans cuss words!! cuss words Cheezmo! Afrikaans!!

EDIT: Oh, and Inverness is the best city in Scotland...apparently You fuckin' kidding me?!

Double EDIT: Oh! and she hated Invictus...I mean, come on!!!
Come to think of it, I'm quite proud of myself. Evi, get your ass to Glasgow :p

I'm going to be bed. Fuck all y'all!

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
People in Scotland and Ireland are so damned friendly. Just have conversation with everyone you come across, all smiles and no scowls.

NinjaBoiX

I just bought you a present dude:

But I like it, so you get nothing!

Random impulse buy from Sainsbury's, it's actually really decent. I was pleasantly surprised.

I also got a load of Magners and tasty food. Today, I relax and nerd out. TLoU campaign will get played today!

Have a good Saturday peeps, enjoy.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I just bought you a present dude:

But I like it, so you get nothing!

Random impulse buy from Sainsbury's, it's actually really decent. I was pleasantly surprised.

I also got a load of Magners and tasty food. Today, I relax and nerd out. TLoU campaign will get played today!

Have a good Saturday peeps, enjoy.

That speaker will come in handy next time your in a house party that ends up in the kitchen.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Kent went to prison? What did I miss?
No, that was just a joke because nothing was happening at the time. I would only include up coming event and edited out past event which is why the old OP doesn't have any mentioned, but I didn't want to leave it completely blank so I added that line.

However kent did get community service because he shouted at hospital staff after getting high or something.

afoni

Banned
I feel like I have a 40-a-day smoking habit right now. I've lost my voice and I'm sucking on some menthol sweets I bought randomly the other week.

They're tasty.

NinjaBoiX

Watching good ol' Mythbusters. Kari and Tory are doing the "kid floating away on balloons" myth. Kari is getting all broody over this cute little kid, cooing and doting over her, ovaries visibly throbbing! Shit is adorable.

Loosely related gif:

dRNOx.gif

:O

That speaker will come in handy next time your in a house party that ends up in the kitchen.

That's the idea! It is actually really capable. I used my go to filthy dirty electro from Justice, plenty of bass:

Justice - Waters of Nazareth

Took it in it's stride.

No, that was just a joke because nothing was happening at the time. I would only include up coming event and edited out past event which is why the old OP doesn't have any mentioned, but I didn't want to leave it completely blank so I added that line.

However kent did get community service because he shouted at hospital staff after getting high or something.

Ah, that explains it! Forgive my impudence dude, such a black hearted disgusting hurtful lie did seem out of character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom