• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
2013_08_16_00006.jpg

The graphics and lighting in this game along with the amazing gameplay is blowing my fucking mind.

It's good playing a FPS on a friday night, Brings me back to the old days.

Kentpaul

IMG_2264.jpg

Got speaking to an awesome old man in subway about drawing and why he moved to Edinburgh.

I'd like this to be my calender entry.

Thinking about getting an iPhone 5 tomorrow - £25 a month for unlimited texts, unlimited minutes and 1GB of internet, £49.99 for the phone. Thoughts?

Kentpaul

Übermatik;76742743 said:
Thinking about getting an iPhone 5 tomorrow - £25 a month for unlimited texts, unlimited minutes and 1GB of internet, £49.99 for the phone. Thoughts?

Get the s4 man, iphones are such isores.

Übermatik;76742743 said:

How much memory in the phone?

Symphonia

Banned
I see the men of BritGAF posting pics and I can kinda feel my self-esteem getting lower and lower but, fuck it, I'm too tired and whatnot to give a shit.

It's not sexy, it's not seductive, its not black and white or 'artsy' in any way whatsoever but here you go. The new thing for GAF to point and laugh out.

Kentpaul

I see the men of BritGAF posting pics and I can kinda feel my self-esteem getting lower and lower but, fuck it, I'm too tired and whatnot to give a shit.

It's not sexy, it's not seductive, its not black and white or 'artsy' in any way whatsoever but here you go. The new thing for GAF to point and laugh out.

You look like a swag version of Edward Norton. Your expression and the fact there's a johnny machine behind you is pretty seductive lol

Symphonia

Banned
You look like a swag version of Edward Norton. Your expression and the fact there's a johnny machine behind you is pretty seductive lol
Never been told I look like Edward Norton before. I'm gonna take it as a compliment. As for the johnny machine - yeah, I was already a lil' drunk when I took that photo. So you can add 'act like a hipster fag' to the list of things I do when drunk.

Bet you can't wait to see me at the meet, eh?

Cyanide looks like a bald version of the Head Boy from my old school.
Is that good or bad?

Symphonia

Banned
Neither, really, was just a random musing that ended up becoming a post. :lol

It's good, yeah.
Don't think I would've suited being Head Boy. I didn't care enough about school to be one; I was nearly made a prefect, though, that would've been a wasted oppurtunity.

Quidam, I don't have any confidence. I need some to have more of it.

xist

Quidam, I don't have any confidence. I need some to have more of it.

I'm pretty sure online dating is not going to be a fix for this, if anything the reverse is true. I'm pretty new to it, but thus far i feel like topping myself every time i try to contact someone.

SuperSah

Banned
Yo, SmokeyDave and anyone else who played Luigi Mansion 2; is it any good?

Also, gonna settle for some Hollister jeans whilst they're on sale and their beach hoody whilst i'm at it.

NinjaBoiX

I just watched Looper, I highly recommend it. 'Tis a good movie.

Uber, get an iPhone. I never thought I'd say that, but I'm just so done with Android. I just sold my Nexus 7, and I'll be swapping my Note for an iPhone at the first opportunity. iOS is so much nicer to use.

Also, I just updated the OP with a Meet Dates section for quick reference. Obviously a lot of it is placeholder at the minute, I'll update with deets and links as and when they appear.

Symphonia

Banned
I'm pretty sure online dating is not going to be a fix for this, if anything the reverse is true. I'm pretty new to it, but thus far i feel like topping myself every time i try to contact someone.
Ever since my 'friend' pulled a prank on me, I'm pretty reluctant to use OKCupid or PlentyOfFish again. I have had a few 'successes' though, where I got some digits. It definitely does help to boost the ol' ego.

xist

I just watched Looper, I highly recommend it. 'Tis a good movie.

I got frustrated with the plotholes around the flimsy mechanics of the time lines. I don't need a Primer level of complexity, but Looper seemed to make up the rules that applied on an as and when basis.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Hi guys. Nice to be back. Been not very well the last few months.

It may well take me a while to catch up (or hell I might just not bother and work it out as I go along). Just explain stuff patiently to me like you would to a pleasant junior and I'm sure I will catch up somewhere,

Good to see you all.

It may well take me a while to catch up (or hell I might just not bother and work it out as I go along). Just explain stuff patiently to me like you would to a pleasant junior and I'm sure I will catch up somewhere,

Good to see you all.

Well, the big news is I've assumed control of the BritGAFian Worldmind and now have direct manipulatory ability over all members of the thread. My achievements so far have been almost getting Tashbrooke fired and sending Chinner back to England.

Just don't tell anyone.

NinjaBoiX

Ninja confirmed best BritGAF OP.
I aim to please buddy.
I got frustrated with the plotholes around the flimsy mechanics of the time lines. I don't need a Primer level of complexity, but Looper seemed to make up the rules that applied on an as and when basis.
Yeah, I just allowed myself to get wrapped up in it. I thoroughly enjoyed it, but if I thought long and hard, I'm sure cracks would appear.

That's time travel movies for you, a menagerie of contrivance and contradiction.

Good to see you all.
Nice to see you phisheep. Thread has been a bit crazy, even the great Lionel Mandrake would struggle to recap in a coherent manner.

afoni

Banned
Afoni confirmed for never reading the old OP.

I'm a man who enjoys the features. It can look pretty and be full of jokes, but you need the substance.

It's like what sets a first party 3DS game apart from a first party Vita game.

I am going to play the shit out of Gravity Rush and P4G

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm a man who enjoys the features. It can look pretty and be full of jokes, but you need the substance.
I'm referring to the fact that last OP also had meet dates. Just that there were only two meets, Scotland and London during the life of that thread.

NinjaBoiX

This thread displays all these attributes. Come on, Matthew Wright in drag?

The old OP was whack yo.

You're cool though BGBW, it's nothing personal.
I'm referring to the fact that last OP also had meet dates. Just that there were only two meets, Scotland and London during the life of that thread.
Filthy lies. I just checked!

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.

Good to see you all.
Not much has changed, lots of new faces though. A lot of BritGAF meets up in real life on the regular now and many just finished meeting with Big Boss EviLore. Musha has become less the thread mum and more of the crazy aunt that gets you to do wild things. Kentpaul still keeping it real and Dave/Ninja are co-parenting as the father figures of the thread.

I reckon you would have mentioned it if you wanted to elaborate, but thought I'd ask anyway: What's kept you away and why haven't you been well?

Do know your eloquence and wisdom has been sorely missed.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Not much has changed, lots of new faces though. A lot of BritGAF meets up in real life on the regular now and many just finished meeting with Big Boss EviLore. Musha has become less the thread mum and more of the crazy aunt that gets you to do wild things. Kentpaul still keeping it real and Dave/Ninja are co-parenting as the father figures of the thread.

I reckon you would have mentioned it if you wanted to elaborate, but thought I'd ask anyway: What's kept you away and why haven't you been well?

Do know your eloquence and wisdom has been sorely missed.

I missed EviLore? Dammit. Would have been a good meetup (hell, it probably was even without me).

As regards why I have been away see this post for a quick summary, but essentially I have been laid out on my back for a lot of the time (lower vertebrae have been a problem since 1998) and also buggered up my left thumb somehow, which - to those in the know - is apparently a cause for joy as it basically restricts my musical activities to zero.

NinjaBoiX

It's right at the bottom. Not trying to turn this into a pissing contest, just pointing out the old GAF fact that after awhile no one checks the OPs.
Nah, I was just jesting. The OP is of secondary importance anyway!

But the meet stuff isn't there dude. The last thing is about Kent going to prison.

*shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom