• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
After watching Ponyo, I felt obliged to go and purchase the dvd, found the two-disc version for £8.40.

To say i'm happy is an understatement.

What you folks up to?

Wait a sec, weren't you saying you were a cashstrapped teen just yesterday and that even £15 was too rich for your blood? So instead you pay to buy a film that you've just seen. I getcha :p

SteveWD40

Just been on the phone to my bro, long story short, it turns out that his new GF fucked Bjork with a strap-on about 10 years ago. I'm not even joking!

She's still pals with her on FB. He asked how she was in bed, very tender apparently. *brain melts*

My god, that is a fucking claim to fame!

My bro was my hero. He is now god tier.

ZfmGLNW.gif

SuperSah

Banned
Wait a sec, weren't you saying you were a cashstrapped teen just yesterday and that even £15 was too rich for your blood? So instead you pay to buy a film that you've just seen. I getcha :p

I decided the weight could wait for now. Let's not jump to conclusions now.

NinjaBoiX

aw7RRMG.jpg

Goddamn it, what a minx!

I told him to call her Bjork is the throws of passion.

I hope he does, the sex might explode into new realms of pleasure!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
were you just watching nisemonogatari?

Discussing it, yes. I still need to get my arse in gear and watch Nekomonogatari, but I can't be bothered.

Attack on Titan has been stupidly popular, which is weird because popular stuff is usually complete shit, but apparently it's actually kind of good. Haven't watched any of it myself though.

The Fourth Age of BritGAF |OT| marks the rise of the hardy Northmen. Chinner, Meadows, Kentpaul and their kin will post mighty epics as the Tashbrookes and Mikesides of Southern BritGAF - once prosperous in |OT2| and |OT3| - flee West to Valinor or stay, and fade until they are naught but invisible spirits, haunting the thread

I want Raiden for a boy.

You fucking nerds

Trufax: the most I have cried at any media was the ending to Eureka 7. I am not above the sin of anime

Also, I just ordered 2x SNES controllers and a USB adapter. Excited to play Super Meat Boy, Super Metroid and some other dpad favourites properly. Aw Yiss.

Awesome! Love the idea of using it for meatboy, how novel. It makes playing emulators about 500% more awesome too.

Just been on the phone to my bro, long story short, it turns out that his new GF fucked Bjork with a strap-on about 10 years ago. I'm not even joking!

She's still pals with her on FB. He asked how she was in bed, very tender apparently. *brain melts*

My god, that is a fucking claim to fame!

My bro was my hero. He is now god tier.

This is amazing.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I can't remember who told me this (may even have been Mike) but I know someone who knows a girl who fucked two thirds of Biffy Clyro and other assorted awesome bands.

I decided the weight could wait for now. Let's not jump to conclusions now.

No judgements :p

Anime is life

Anime is alright but I kinda burned out on it fast. Some of it is great (Planetes is one of my favourite shows in any medium, Gunbuster, Evangelion and Gurren Lagann are awesome, I liked Haruhi but the second season was dogshit, Death Note was great) but a lot of it is super generic and dare-I-say-it creepyily obsessed with young girls. And even then it's confusing, stuff like Zetsubo Sensei and K-On is very funny even when it's toeing the paedo line.

Actually now that I think about it I have seen way more anime that I expected. Oh shit, does this mean I have to play The World Ends With You again and force myself to like it??

Based on the stuff I like above, can our resident weeaboos make any recommendations?

jimbor

Banned
I can't remember who told me this (may even have been Mike) but I know someone who knows a girl who fucked two thirds of Biffy Clyro and other assorted awesome bands.

No judgements :p

Anime is alright but I kinda burned out on it fast. Some of it is great (Planetes is one of my favourite shows in any medium, Gunbuster, Evangelion and Gurren Lagann are awesome, I liked Haruhi but the second season was dogshit, Death Note was great) but a lot of it is super generic and dare-I-say-it creepyily obsessed with young girls. And even then it's confusing, stuff like Zetsubo Sensei and K-On is very funny even when it's toeing the paedo line.

Actually now that I think about it I have seen way more anime that I expected. Oh shit, does this mean I have to play The World Ends With You again and force myself to like it??

Based on the stuff I like above, can our resident weeaboos make any recommendations?

Yep, kill yourself before you bring any more shame to your family name.

Reknoc

Yeah, I keep seeing Cowboy Bebop mentioned, should give it a go. Is it on Netflix do you know?

It's not sadly, but Samurai Champloo is, and Trigun both a worth a watch.

edit: Fullmetal Alchemist is also on there, as is Brotherhood (a sort of remake to be more faithful to the source)

afoni

Banned
Just got banned from some forum I go to.

You have been permanently banned from this board.
Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.
Reason given for ban: Emergency surgery

I don't usually get banned from forums so this is really weird for me, but what kind of reasoning is that?

Mikeside

You fucking nerds

Trufax: the most I have cried at any media was the ending to Eureka 7. I am not above the sin of anime

Awesome! Love the idea of using it for meatboy, how novel. It makes playing emulators about 500% more awesome too.

This is amazing.

what's nerdy about a cheeky Middle Earth reference? everyone knows lord of the rings bro.

I've played super meat boy on my cheap fake SNES controller so far. truly the peasant way to play. can't wait for my proper controller!

Any recommendations on other games to enjoy with a proper SNES controller?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
what's nerdy about a cheeky Middle Earth reference? everyone knows lord of the rings bro.

I've played super meat boy on my cheap fake SNES controller so far. truly the peasant way to play. can't wait for my proper controller!

Any recommendations on other games to enjoy with a proper SNES controller?

Street Fighter 2 Turbo!
Pop n Twinbee (this is my favourite SNES SHMUP)
Sonic (lol)

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
wtf dude.
go learn something about good music.

I can't be expected to know the names of every single great artist. I'm not a music journalist.

tina turner and cher are the only female singers i like that aren't vocalists for 90s dance anthems.

Jordan

I just saw on facebook something that put a smile on my face.

Random Comment from Girl's status stating how she's lesbian said:
Because vagina is the blossoming core to life.

It's the little things in life that make me smile.

Jordan

I'll see what time I get back from the gym. Just before I go, I forgot - I might be on TV this year and you might see me doing some stupid shit at my last workplace. Totally forgot abut this venture and really hope someone tells me when it's gonna be on so I can watch.

SKINNER!

Banned
Never fully heard a Bjork song in my life. Not even on the radio or TV. Never felt like listening to one either.

Only two 90s female artists in my life

Oh and that chick from Republica. Shit, was she fiiiiiiiiine.

TCRS

Banned
heh, I was thinking of creating a thread the other day: "How do I get into Bjork?"

She's hot but I don't know her either, never heard of her before gaf.

NinjaBoiX

Never fully heard a Bjork song in my life. Not even on the radio or TV. Never felt like listening to one either.

Only two 90s female artists in my life:

Oh and that chick from Republica. Shit, was she fiiiiiiiiine.
iKd0iqxQrdItK.gif

Shorty, get into Bjork fella, her music is fucking incredible.
heh, I was thinking of creating a thread the other day: "How do I get into Bjork?"

She's hot but I don't know her either, never heard of her before gaf.
Listen to Debut and Vespertine first.

Thank me later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom