• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT6| Dark Souls? More like Arse Holes

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Not really, but most of the wrestlers at Wrestlemania should've gone into retire-MINT long ago.

You have indeed been tricked. I don't know anything about wrestling any more, I am a dissapoint-mint.

OK I'm done now
DAMN YOU MR. SOFT!

PNIpqnd.gif

Skele7on

Banned
Mint puns, that's refreshing.

I think you caught me after my 6th cocktail so I was ever so slightly gone myself. Chatting with you was a mini highlight along with biting mikes thumb and beating jed in an arm wrestle. I did enjoy the "go, be young" parting comment too. In my head I was like "I will sensei! For you!" Then danced away to cheesy music and fell asleep in a nightclub.

You love falling asleep in clubs don't you will?

I was just annoyed I forgot my ID, didn't realize that place ID'd everyone and their mothers.... It was lame, but I got pizza and got to take last train home which is always lovely, as I hate night buses.

Skele7on

Banned
Sorry daps, beat you to that one.

I wish I had come to the club with you lot instead of waiting for my notoriously undependable cousin.

You made your choice :p
We missed you!

3:45pm I have done literally nothing today, feels good!

Currently watching one piece, need a tea though...

You love falling asleep in clubs don't you will?

I was just annoyed I forgot my ID, didn't realize that place ID'd everyone and their mothers.... It was lame, but I got pizza and got to take last train home which is always lovely, as I hate night buses.

Have I done it before? I mean it was good, pulled a proper "Jesus on the cross" pose as well.

I've been told I
move in mysterious ways

I have a feeling you told me about a similar time whilst we were playing Destiny.

haha, is that what the courts said?

Oh yeah that time I fell asleep on the toilet in a gay bar in Portsmouth. The bouncers kicked the door down after I'd been in there for like half an hour. I recall waking up bleary eyed, pants around my ankles and looking around bemused at the angry men in high visibility jackets before being informed I was barred.

Lunch_Box_

Neo Member
Did we ever find out why the world in which he was living was so strange?

7dd1cabd231aedc2384e00f3781251bc845351859943610258efbf4dcb3f1d2f.jpg

Oh yeah that time I fell asleep on the toilet in a gay bar in Portsmouth. The bouncers kicked the door down after I'd been in there for like half an hour. I recall waking up bleary eyed, pants around my ankles and looking around bemused at the angry men in high visibility jackets before being informed I was barred.

Oh man, that's pretty funny. Almost exactly the same thing happened to a friend of mine but in Fabric. He is no longer welcome there, they wouldn't believe when he said he was sleeping.

What's a guy gotta do to catch a nap around here?

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Yet to actually try it with a game, but it seems pretty good. The UI is slick, although there's no apparent way to shuffle a playlist. Still, having Spotify is good enough for me.

Yes there is? Play the playlist and bring up the song display. There's a shuffle and a separate repeat toggle there just like on mobile.

Oh and thanks lunch box/reknoc for pointing out the karaoke bar. That and the cat cafe are the next on NY list of Nottingham things to do

Symphonia

Banned
Yes there is? Play the playlist and bring up the song display. There's a shuffle and a separate repeat toggle there just like on mobile.

Oh and thanks lunch box/reknoc for pointing out the karaoke bar. That and the cat cafe are the next on NY list of Nottingham things to do
I wasn't aware of that. I wasn't aware you could bring up a song display. They don't make it abundantly clear to the end user what you can do, to be honest. But if they have shuffle, all is forgiven.

I wasn't aware of that. I wasn't aware you could bring up a song display. They don't make it abundantly clear to the end user what you can do, to be honest. But if they have shuffle, all is forgiven.

None of the Spotify programs/apps are very good at making it clear what you can do. They're a mess.

Reknoc

The what now? *googles* oh my god this is the greatest thing.

Symphonia

Banned
None of the Spotify programs/apps are very good at making it clear what you can do. They're a mess.
The Android app works fine for me, but the PS4 app took some getting used to. I think I've sussed it out though. Maybe. Time to boot up GTA V and go for a leisurely hike up Chiliad.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
I don't think I could go there. Something about being with other peoples pets makes me weirdly nervous lol

I get you. I'm apprehensive about the combination of animals and food. However I'm kind of obligated to see these sights so that I can tell people about Nottingham's city life as I get asked about it many many times a week :/

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Aw man, you'd dig it the most.

(I have literally nothing on which to base that assertion)

I'm watching the leaders debates and trying to paint a cherry. Then I'm going to make some Quorn fajitas and play Dark Souls.

I'm just too busy! I'll listen to it when it goes to number 1.

How you doing Mush? Recovered?

I have no opinion on Daphne and Celeste and I'm not going to click that link.

I'm good ta sploat, didn't really have a hangover but was very tired.

You did the right thing not clicking the link.

Oh and I also had quorn tonight, in my chilli. Was yummy.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Woah. Daphne and Celeste of U.G.L.Y. fame are still around?

That new song was no near that classic though.

EDIT: Oh they reformed.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I guess it's just me that likes it then. I'll have to buy all the copies to get it to number one so sploatee can hear it.
It's pretty easy to avoid the top 10 tracks these day. I have no idea what is number one at the moment. Long gone are the days when Top of the Pops was a thing.

It's pretty easy to avoid the top 10 tracks these day. I have no idea what is number one at the moment. Long gone are the days when Top of the Pops was a thing.

I feel like never again will we be able to fill a room with children and an aging celebrity.

It's Jess Glynn's new one. I quite like it.

I didn't need to Google that! Look how hip and with it I am.

I've never even heard of Jess Glynn, let alone having any idea that he or she was at number one.

This is the thing I swore would never happen when I was a kid.

Top Bottom