• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT6| Dark Souls? More like Arse Holes

Symphonia

Banned
Yours?

#repression
I wouldn't have the balls to do that. You, as much as anyone else in BritGAF, or GAF in general, know how I am when it comes to expressing feelings or opinions. If that was indeed someone's alt account, they suicided in spectacular fashion.

As much as I hate that post for the content within it, the grammar Nazi within applauds him/her for the correct usage of punctuation and spelling.

Reknoc

Okay still about an hour to go but time to do the office preparation for going on holiday by which I mean purge everything on by browser so I look like I don't give away how much time I waste.

it's just evilore letting off steam. must be tough knowing his creation is so full of silly billies.

*disclaimer: not suggesting evilore is a trans-homophobe. in fact he is way too busy playing pillars of eternity/being rich as fuck to waste his time doing that.

The_Poet

Banned
Okay still about an hour to go but time to do the office preparation for going on holiday by which I mean purge everything on by browser so I look like I don't give away how much time I waste.

If you have an IT department, they already know.

Stubo

Nintendo, Mario Kart and Gran Turismo being complained about, what is going on in here?

LXsnoZV.jpg

Edit: As for "best racing game of all time" guys pls...one of these

VHfHEFU.jpg

Stubo

Oh, please.

Or maybe this.
Wipeout HD and Fury are both pretty great, but nothing can touch PGR2 and 3 for me. I miss those days. 4 was awesome too but it felt like no-one bought it.

I've never actually played RR7, might have to check that out someday.

WipEout HD gets extra points for having brilliant custom soundtrack support. It's actually properly done in-game so there's neat effects like the music muting slightly when you go under tunnels and stuff. Little details. Les Savy Fav was my WipEout HD soundtrack of choice, it just worked. Plus the game is fucking amazing. It was and is basically the only reason I've got a PS3.

Another brilliant racing game was F1'97 on PSone, but I can't imagine that's aged terrifically.

Symphonia

Banned
Just got back from taking my puppy to the vets. She has a habit of jumping up against fences and broke her leg in two places. They did an x-ray and apparently the breaks are extremeky close to one another that they overlap. Vet said she's gonna call her partner at work to discuss what can be done but apparently if nothing can be done before Tuesday, she'll have to amputate the leg. The bill will come to over £1K. This is not what I need right now.

:(

Just got back from taking my puppy to the vets. She has a habit of jumping up against fences and broke her leg in two places. They did an x-ray and apparently the breaks are extremeky close to one another that they overlap. Vet said she's gonna call her partner at work to discuss what can be done but apparently if nothing can be done before Tuesday, she'll have to amputate the leg. The bill will come to over £1K. This is not what I need right now.

Well imagine how she feels :(

hold on, it costs money to remove a leg?! i dread to think how much it costs to have an extra one bolted on.

in serious though, that's fucking shit, cyanide. i hope you're okay.

Symphonia

Banned
I'm fine. Or as fine as can be expected given the circumstances. I'm just praying it doesn't come to amputating the leg. She's such an active little pup, loves chasing round the garden and going for walks. It saddens me to think she'll no longer be able to enjoy that as much if she loses a leg. I'm also in shock at the vets bill - £1K+ for either reconstructive surgery or amputation. C'mon, man, how can they expect people to be able to afford that!?

Stubo

WipEout HD gets extra points for having brilliant custom soundtrack support. It's actually properly done in-game so there's neat effects like the music muting slightly when you go under tunnels and stuff. Little details. Les Savy Fav was my WipEout HD soundtrack of choice, it just worked. Plus the game is fucking amazing. It was and is basically the only reason I've got a PS3.

Another brilliant racing game was F1'97 on PSone, but I can't imagine that's aged terrifically.
Oh man the memories, I loved that game!
PGR4 is the best racing game of all time. I fucking adore that game.

pgr is probably the best game ever made
My men, bring it in!

I'm fine. Or as fine as can be expected given the circumstances. I'm just praying it doesn't come to amputating the leg. She's such an active little pup, loves chasing round the garden and going for walks. It saddens me to think she'll no longer be able to enjoy that as much if she loses a leg. I'm also in shock at the vets bill - £1K+ for either reconstructive surgery or amputation. C'mon, man, how can they expect people to be able to afford that!?
Damn this is awful. Hopefully they can figure something else out.

NinjaBoiX

Just came back from working Hit N Run at Mint, some shitty dubstep night. One of the DJ's, Joker (very apt) played this, I thought of you nerds:

Joker - Snake Eater.

It's not particularly good or anything, just figured some of you MGS fans might get a kick out of it.

Symphonia

Banned
Damn this is awful. Hopefully they can figure something else out.
Just got off the phone with the vet. She (my dog) was in pain all night. The one who would be able to repair the breaks isn't in until Tuesday. The vet and her colleagues think it is unfair to keep her (my dog) waiting in pain until then. This morning they will be amputating her leg. I don't know what to do. I can't lose her.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.

Lolwut indeed. Have you managed to play Bliodborne yet after the Christmas CD thing? ( that was you right?)

Dark Souls 2s art style looks terrible from the hour I played :/ nothing compared to bloodborne.

PGR4 is the best racing game of all time. I fucking adore that game.

pgr is probably the best game ever made

I hope you bought Blur back before bizarre was murdered. It was even better than pgr. Rip in peace, bizarre :'(

Just got off the phone with the vet. She (my dog) was in pain all night. The one who would be able to repair the breaks isn't in until Tuesday. The vet and her colleagues think it is unfair to keep her (my dog) waiting in pain until then. This morning they will be amputating her leg. I don't know what to do. I can't lose her.

You're not going to lose her. Dogs are resilient man, in a few weeks she'll be bounding around on three legs like nothing's wrong at all.

Hobohodo

Just came back from working Hit N Run at Mint, some shitty dubstep night. One of the DJ's, Joker (very apt) played this, I thought of you nerds:

Joker - Snake Eater.

It's not particularly good or anything, just figured some of you MGS fans might get a kick out of it.

Can I be an old man yelling at clouds and say that it just sounds like the music is skipping?

Symphonia

Banned
I've not been to Ireland, but Scotland is gorgeous.

Don't discount North Wales either, just as beautiful.
I visited a friend in Snowdonia a few years back, absolutely lovely place. The view from Snowdon is incredible on a beautiful day. I keep meaning to go back there one day.

Top Bottom