• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT6| Dark Souls? More like Arse Holes

Milchjon

Holy shit, England is tiny! You guys have the same population density as Holland, 180% that of Germany!

(A recent Top Gear binge has lead to me having a closer look at you island peoples)

Symphonia

Banned
Operation was a success. She's just coming round from the anaesthetic. Keeping her in again tonight. Providing she eats her dinner later and takes to walking on three legs well, she'll be able to come home tomorrow.

Holy shit, England is tiny! You guys have the same population density as Holland, 180% that of Germany!

(A recent Top Gear binge has lead to me having a closer look at you island peoples)

woahhhhh alright. it isn't the size that's important it's how you overcompensate for your pitiful size that matters.

just three? good lord sheeple, think bigger! we need to overthrow this system of oppression!
gather 'round children and i shall lead you as if a britgaf russell brand.

buy my book.

bullshit, they gotta get the proper dairy milk choc back in them.

Actually on this point: I'm not miffed about the change of chocolate for creme egg, but it has made a huge disappointment of minieggs. They stuffed those right up.

They've changed Mini Eggs? You better be fucking shitting me

They've changed Mini Eggs? You better be fucking shitting me

When there was the fuss about 'creme eggs no longer use dairy milk', I remember reading a small detail that they did the same with mini eggs - trying to verify. Stand by caller.

Apparently, they haven't fucked with mini creme eggs though.

Mikeside

Operation was a success. She's just coming round from the anaesthetic. Keeping her in again tonight. Providing she eats her dinner later and takes to walking on three legs well, she'll be able to come home tomorrow.

Do we have to have the "don't make up horrific stories to get attention" talk again?

My ex was a vet. I've never heard of a dog getting a leg amputated because it was broken, usually it's because of cancer and DEFINITELY not because "lol the vet who can fix it (put it in a splint) is off". They'd refer you. Except they wouldn't because basically any vet should be able to put a leg in a splint.

Also you've NEVER mentioned having a dog before, posted a photo of anything.

Symphonia

Banned
Not that I have to prove anything to the likes of you but I can take a damned photo of her when she comes back. And check the pet show off thread, there's a photo in there. Stop being a cunt for the sake of being a cunt.

Edit: Wasn't I on your ignore list? Least thats what you said...

Vashetti

Banned
tumblr_m5fbe6Pcbg1qcb58yo1_500.gif

When there was the fuss about 'creme eggs no longer use dairy milk', I remember reading a small detail that they did the same with mini eggs - trying to verify. Stand by caller.

Apparently, they haven't fucked with mini creme eggs though.

They don't taste the same but now I don't know if I'm imagining it or if they really have changed. Damnit.

They're still bloody good though, whether they're the same or not.

banofypie

Banned
in all fairness to mikeside if he was going to assume a poster was lying about something you're probably the one to shoot looks at cyst

no need for such foul language

Symphonia

Banned
in all fairness to mikeside if he was going to assume a poster was lying about something you're probably the one to shoot looks at cyst

no need for such foul language
There's every need. He's the only one in BritGAF who seems intent on stirring shit up for no reason. What could I possibly gain from lying about having a dog, let alone having an injured dog? Nothing, that's what.

banofypie

Banned
hey no need to get angry at me, just calm down and don't get pissed off at someone making an observation

i'm just saying that if anyone around here might lie about something, it would probably be you

Symphonia

Banned
hey no need to get angry at me, just calm down and don't get pissed off at someone making an observation

i'm just saying that if anyone around here might lie about something, it would probably be you
I'm not getting angry at you, and I apologise if it came over that way. I'm just tired of Mike jumping on my back all the time. Considering he said I was on his ignore list, the guy sure loves to read and pick out all of my posts.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I'm not taking sides but I take it like this

There's a guy at uni who said he had once knocked up a girl and 8 hours after birth the baby died

Now after he told multiple people, scepticism came about.. A few people mentioned it to me, apparently he had drunkenly mentioned it and the timeline/small details different.

I said to anyone who brought it up that I didn't give a fuck if he was lying or not because it's not my god damn business.

Hobohodo

Yo dapperbandit, progress is being made. Turns out my girlfriend has spirited away on DVD so gonna be watching it in a few days time.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Spirited Away is one of the best movies.

In random other news, had my first ever takeaway pizza. So I guess that's something to mark off the list.

Qasiel

Spirited Away is one of the best movies.

In random other news, had my first ever takeaway pizza. So I guess that's something to mark off the list.

How was it? Where was it from? What kind of pizza was it? Did you wash it down with a tasty beverage?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
How was it? Where was it from? What kind of pizza was it? Did you wash it down with a tasty beverage?
I must admit it was Dominos. Mostly because I had a friend over and that's apparently what they usually get. It was OK, but I guess my expectations of them were quite low so it not being offensive to the palette was a pleasant surprise. I guess the appropriate description would be it is serviceable.

SuperSah

Banned
Anyone know where I can get a decent 13 inch laptop case/bag?

I just purchased a 13inch rMBP and want some decent, but stylish looking protection.

Thanks!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
That Tashbrooke or whatever his name was was a pretty bad poster. So bad it seems they deleted his account as I can't even find him now.

Hey Cy, I have a really good idea how you can silence the doubters. Take a selfie of yourself with your pup holding up a piece of paper with today's date on.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Top Bottom