• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT6| Dark Souls? More like Arse Holes

Hey Cy, I have a really good idea how you can silence the doubters. Take a selfie of yourself with your pup holding up a piece of paper with today's date on.
i would still have my doubts, i mean, i don't know what he looks like so how do i know it's actually a selfie? also do i know he even has a camera? exactly.
also i am never sure what the right date is so he could fool me there too.

NinjaBoiX

Wow, are we still on Cy's fake/not fake dog?

62ZpILQ.jpg

Who gives a shit, seriously.
If anybody hears from Sploatee at all, can you ask her to drop me a PM if possible?

Many thanks!
She's banned, self-requested. I saw her on Thursday though, she's happy and well, just needs to focus on other things in her life at the minute.

You can PM me if you like and I can relay the message.

Rich!

You a fool mate?

well, I got released without charge lol

basically, my ex is on holiday. She realized she left everything in her house turned on inside. I broke in for her to check. Nothing was turned on apart from the virgin box/router. Neighbours phoned the police as they saw me scaling the wall and opening the window, climbing in.

eventually they managed to get in contact with her and I was let go. fucking waste of time.

Symphonia

Banned
well, I got released without charge lol

basically, my ex is on holiday. She realized she left everything in her house turned on inside. I broke in for her to check. Nothing was turned on apart from the virgin box/router. Neighbours phoned the police as they saw me scaling the wall and opening the window, climbing in.

eventually they managed to get in contact with her and I was let go. fucking waste of time.
image.php

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Cyanide strike do you even know how to avatar quote? The whole point is its meant to be funny or totally scandalous god

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
The more I go to church the more I dislike religion. I don't know if it's science that has made me less favourable towards faith or the more aware I am to the broken logic and the pain it can cause overseas.

How do people feel so loyal they will die for their faith? How is it that any religion can be used in today's society to govern? I went to church today for easter and left instantly, I cringed at the man-made rituals and the robes they wore and the golden jewel encrusted trinkets. You believe that when you drink wine it figuratively turns into the blood of Christ? It fucking doesn't.
Last time I came home to stay I attended a service and my father mentioned his children and how he wishes they will come back to them and hope that faith is not lost once they pass. I used to like his sermons and were the only thing I listened to. But I disagreed with everything he said that day. I take no comfort in saying that I no longer respect my father's life choice and find Christianity to be a disingenuous, naive cult. It's no better than alcoholics to a local pub. They have nowhere else to go so they seek comfort in something that ultimately destroys lives. They turn their noses up at gay marriage, people with other beliefs and think they're better for what they do, my own sister was almost forced into marriage after she got pregnant and another priests son swept under the rug because he turned she.

I'll never tell me father any of this, it would crush him. I love him and my mother too. But I will never fully respect them

Qasiel

Did people get excessive (or, just a 'good') amount of chocolate today, or do you pretend to be grownup and not get any?

Got an egg from my mum and dad and I bought myself a little Star Wars one because it came with a lunchbox and bottle. Fuck being an adult.

NinjaBoiX

I'm honestly a bit surprised you liked it, but... Better Call Saul is amazing, I really like the character progression and how it's so chilled out.
What, because I usually watch shitty American superhero shows aimed at teenage girls? ;)

It's a quality production and I loved Breaking Bad (like pretty much everyone else) so it would surely be more surprising if I didn't like it.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Just got back from seeing Kingsman at the pictures. V good film.

Also saw a guy on the tram who was so cute I no joke wanted to cry

Top Bottom